• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flirt all you want 24 hours a day and night Thread!!

*gets ler off of me and runs to Ogleme to play Twister!* I'm in!!! Let's play!!!

*calls out from the safety of the car*
Alex! Alex! Don't go in there! It's not safe!

If you do, for God sake stay away from Sy!

LOL!!

o_O.....I don't think I want to reads this whole thread.......*Glares about* Crazy people. And why aren't you in here, Ness? You are one of the bigger TT flirts. :p

Left Foot Red *giggle* *eep*
Right Hand Blue "Oh no! not therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!"
Right Foot Blue *Gritting teeth*
*Falls to Floor in crumpled laughing heap on Camel*
"oops! hey that was fun!... who's next?"

Well there was this Lexus and it was free...
Anyway...I dont know what you're talking about!
A flirt...ME?!

How's about we get outte here

*bats eyelashes at Alex and pats the passenger seat*

Hey, don't steal MY lines!

Mphf...

Humans.

hey...grabs the mic..anyone seen a naked vampire prancing around anywhere???? ok..well..imma have this band play..blink 182's "all the small things" dedicated to him..if u see him..just point and laugh..and let me and krys know..we have to still kill him..thanks you that will be all..carry on.(loud screeching noise with the mic and i put it on its stand) sorry!

Hey guys...behave now!

Act like grown....
::suddenly remembers who he is talking about::::

Never mind.......

Tom Delonge and I had a moment last week...he came to Pitt with the John Kerry Campus Campaign Tour...and I met him and shook his hand...he's a really cool guy in person...really sweet!!! Anyoo, yeah...Nessie--come play twister with Ogleme and I!!! It's fun!!!

Left foot yellow *giggles and falls on top of Ogleme* Ok, who brought the feathers into this game??? :) :)

OOPS, sorry Camel26...must have forget to pick up my backup wing-feather supply....

KyHawkeye--it's ok...just keep those feathers away from the ladies of the royal court!!! Playing twister with them and a bunch of wing feathers...it's DANGEROUS!!! :p (and lots of fun...)

Right foot blue!!! *Giggles uncontrollably as my ler starts running one of KyHawkeye's feathers under my arms*

Just make sure your 'ler forwards to me the rental fee..or he loses his deposit...which is giving me a shot at those soles....

kyhawkeye said:
Just make sure your 'ler forwards to me the rental fee..or he loses his deposit...which is giving me a shot at those soles....

umm i think camels ler is a "She" and not a "He" a little fyi..

Left Foot Green "O.K. now how can I step on the green circle with that feather in the way?"
*Gasp* *TeHEHeHeHe*
"No fair attacking before I even get my foot down!"
"Oh well, I'm out again..."

Twister with feathers, a classic with a twist.

Always thought that game as kinky - and open to thousands [well, scores maybe] possibilities.

*walks into the Twister game and looks down at the girls......pffft*

*then walks over to the cd player and turns on some Static x -Cold*

I heard a request for "More Human Than Human"!
(starts playing until someone unplugs the bass amp)
Hey! What gives? Oh well.....I got 20 bucks that says Camel wins at Tickle Twister!!!

naveltklr1350 said:
umm i think camels ler is a "She" and not a "He" a little fyi..

So? As long as they pay the rental are willing to risk the deposit....

* takes a sip of my virgin Strawberry Daquri and minding my own business. chillin' by myself in my own little booth* :cool:

Iluv2btickled said:
I dont know how to flirt, so I'll let my gurl Gay-yee do it for me

watch her...she says it all w/ one action ;)
IMHO, BY PLAYING HARD TO GET AS WELL AND AS MYSTERIOUSLY AS YOU DO, YOU COULD GRADUATE "FLIRT" BETA KAPPA. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR TALENT, TICKLING & MUSICAL. BTW, NEXT TIME YOUR VIOLA BOW HAS TO BE RE-HAIRED, SAVE THE OLD HAIR. IT COULD COME IN HANDY(& FEETY). :) :)

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back