• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Florida gathering coming this summer

sweetpiggy221

TMF Poster
Hey Everyone! Hope everyone new year is goin well :D. I just wanted to share that a tickling group in Fl, TTS, will be putting together the first Florida Gathering in the month of July :21:. I was extending an invitation to all ticklephiles in the South for attending. I was wondering how many would be interested in attending this event. If you are interested, then please send me a PM. Have a great and tickly day :poke2:

Good deal, sweetpiggy22. Your efforts at community building are commendable. Anywhere near the Panhandle, perchance?

Good deal, sweetpiggy22. Your efforts at community building are commendable. Anywhere near the Panhandle, perchance?

If we get enough responses from people in that area then it will happen hun. Tell anyone you know in your area to let me know would they be interested in having the gathering there n attending.

I'm afraid I'm about it for these parts. Not only are there no other ticklers(lees), but even finding fellow fetish peeps is a chore. It's the freaking fetish Sahara here I fear my dear.

Awww I'm sorry to hear that hun :( Well, tonight the group talk further about the gathering. Right now we plan on having the gathering in Orlando since its in Central Florida. We have the date as well. We will be setting up a facebook and website where it give you more information and for you to register for the event :D. I hope I will see you there on July 15-17 and everyone else in Florida and in the South :D

Rats. I was just down in Orlando in late October, but don't see myself making it back until possibly NEXT October. Ah, well. Hope it's a total blast.
You should do like a tickling flash-mob or something. I can see it now: A group of relative strangers descend on a local mall, tickling random passersby and then just as abruptly scattering.*

*Of course, I kid. Someone's liable to get pepper-sprayed or worse during those sorts of shenanigans.

Rats. I was just down in Orlando in late October, but don't see myself making it back until possibly NEXT October. Ah, well. Hope it's a total blast.
You should do like a tickling flash-mob or something. I can see it now: A group of relative strangers descend on a local mall, tickling random passersby and then just as abruptly scattering.*

*Of course, I kid. Someone's liable to get pepper-sprayed or worse during those sorts of shenanigans.

Rofl. I wonder how the Government would react to that one. I think pepper sray's one of the lighter punishments; I know people who carry around tasers and low-caliber handguns.

I may be interested in that event. I live in S Florida.
It would be interesting to meet other people that share the same interests.

I may be interested in that event. I live in S Florida.
It would be interesting to meet other people that share the same interests.

That's awesome hun :) If you send me a PM, I give you more details :D. Some of the florida producers are helping out with this n may even be there

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back