• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fm/M Bar Tickling

InvisibleI

This story happened when I used to work at a bar. I’d very occasionally end up staying a little later either working or having a good time while everyone else was kicked out.

This particular time myself and a group of workmates and some people we knew from
School were allowed to stay past closing for an hour to finish drinks etc.

I can’t even remember how this came about. But from the best of my recollection Anna (name changed for privacy) had a little thing for tickling. I sat next to her in one or two classes and she’s occasionally work tickles into the conversation or jab my ribs/squeeze my sides etc. This is also why she was allowed to stay with us after hours.

I remember her working tickles into the conversation somehow. (We had all had a lot to drink at this point.) an I remember one of the regular punters allowing her to test him out to no avail.

I remember watching chuckling then turning away thinking nothing of it. When I suddenly felt two fingers exploring my ribs.

Now I should mention I did used to have a thing for Anna but nothing ever came of it. Blonde, average height, clear skin, pronounced nose. Kept her fingernails trimmed and from what I remember. I did see her barefoot once in gym and she had a high arch and again trimmed nails with slight bubble toes.

I was very drunk so not my usual response of instant giggling. It was a very dull sensation but enough to make me smile. I thought I’d play into it and see where it lead. My hunch was correct…

I started giggling and fell into a lying position on the bar seating. This is where she took the opportunity to attack my stomach. Which is one of my weaker spots. I was giggling and “trying” to bat her away. At this time one of my mates came over to supervise my torture.

I started to crawl up the benches towards the end as tables were blocking my escape otherwise. My mate grabbed my belt to stop me going anywhere and started to wiggle his fingers under one of my armpits to stop me stretching.

I now couldn’t escape, couldn’t extend my arms for fear of armpit tickles and just had to endure Anna exploring my body looking for the best reaction.

She started to tease me for my “he-he’s” and “whoops” when she hit a sensitive spot. Her blunt nails and soft fingertips making perfect tickle tools to get to me. Stomach, hips, knees were all targeted. I don’t as too drunk to care and just enjoyed the moment.

That’s when I heard the fateful words “are his feet ticklish”. Before I knew it my shoes were off and her blunt nails were scraping around my socked feet. I arched my back at the new sensation and tried to “kick” her away. Very slowly obviously so as not to hurt her.

Then she decided she’d had enough and went for a full tickle attack up and down my body before thinking that she’d been too mean.

I was helped to put my shoes back on and get my coat as the pub was closing. I do remember her offering to get revenge by lying in the same position I was. But I was seriously drunk and a little self conscious at my group of pals looking at me. (To this day one of my biggest regrets. I know she’s quite ticklish.)

Not the longest tickling I’ve experienced but still a fun experience none the less.

Why didn't you just plan to meet up another time by yourselves...? Sounds like you could have your way with her that way.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back