• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*FMAN* (M/F and F/M, PC computer game, release beginning of July 2010)

run time error '76' path not found.... what can i do?

Um, provide me with some more information perhaps? "Path not found" points at that it cannot find a certain file, but this is not telling me any details that I need to know what's going on.

The most likely is that you are missing (or have deleted) a file in the /data folder.

First, please check that you have 64 tiles in the /data folder. If not, please unrar the six rar files again again and see if that helps. If it doesn't help, please provide the following information:

- Do you have a /data folder in the place where you installed the game in the first place, or did you just copy all of the 66 game files into the same location? If you did that, it can't find the path to the data files. So you need only the two .exe files in one folder and then in a sub folder named 'data' are the rest of the files. (PS: after you have played the game you might also have a file 'config.ini' in the same place as your exe files).
- If you still don't have all 64 files in the data folder, please tell me which ones you are missing (see the attachment to this post for the full list of files, ordered alphabetically).
- If you have all files, please tell me what the error message is literally (if it's longer than what you typed). I imagine it might list the path or filename.
- Oh, and another thing, maybe the path name is too long. If you have it copied into a structure of many folders (e.g. c:\Program files\My Documents\Wherever\Games_and_other_things_I_like\Games_by_Ilohnoh\copy\Fman\" it could have a problem with that. Please locate it a bit closer to the root and try again. Please put it in e.g. "C:\Games\Fman" and see if that helps.
- Does your path contain any weird signs perhaps? Space is allowed but if you managed to put in dollars, commas or accents (é, â, etc.) perhaps that could be a problem.

That's all I can think of for now. If none of the above helps, let me know the information requested and anything else you think might be important and I'll see if I know what's going on.

Last edited:
problem

Um, provide me with some more information perhaps? "Path not found" points at that it cannot find a certain file, but this is not telling me any details that I need to know what's going on.

The most likely is that you are missing (or have deleted) a file in the /data folder.

First, please check that you have 64 tiles in the /data folder. If not, please unrar the six rar files again again and see if that helps. If it doesn't help, please provide the following information:

- Do you have a /data folder in the place where you installed the game in the first place, or did you just copy all of the 66 game files into the same location? If you did that, it can't find the path to the data files. So you need only the two .exe files in one folder and then in a sub folder named 'data' are the rest of the files. (PS: after you have played the game you might also have a file 'config.ini' in the same place as your exe files).
- If you still don't have all 64 files in the data folder, please tell me which ones you are missing (see the attachment to this post for the full list of files, ordered alphabetically).
- If you have all files, please tell me what the error message is literally (if it's longer than what you typed). I imagine it might list the path or filename.
- Oh, and another thing, maybe the path name is too long. If you have it copied into a structure of many folders (e.g. c:\Program files\My Documents\Wherever\Games_and_other_things_I_like\Games_by_Ilohnoh\copy\Fman\" it could have a problem with that. Please locate it a bit closer to the root and try again. Please put it in e.g. "C:\Games\Fman" and see if that helps.
- Does your path contain any weird signs perhaps? Space is allowed but if you managed to put in dollars, commas or accents (é, â, etc.) perhaps that could be a problem.

That's all I can think of for now. If none of the above helps, let me know the information requested and anything else you think might be important and I'll see if I know what's going on.

ok, i've extracted all the 64 files, they are in D:\data, no strange name or something, the error is exactly what i wrote, and.... i think i only have 2 .exe files( level maker and FMan.exe) oh.... and the game stops when i click it during the "hall of fame" (basically, the title screen) i can't understand what's wrong....

ok, i've extracted all the 64 files, they are in D:\data, no strange name or something, the error is exactly what i wrote, and.... i think i only have 2 .exe files( level maker and FMan.exe) oh.... and the game stops when i click it during the "hall of fame" (basically, the title screen) i can't understand what's wrong....

Hm, okay, so you have the exe files in D:\ then, I suppose?

Could you please give me the entire message (or make a screenshot of it and post it) because it really should say more than just "runtime 76" and "path not found".

Things you can still try is to put it in a folder that is NOT the root, so for example put the exe files in D:\games\Fman and then the data folder there, so you have the data files in D:\games\Fman\data

Make sure the '/data' folder is written with a small letter, no capitals, just in case.

Then, you could try putting it on your C: drive. It may make a difference, mysteriously.

I must say, it took me a bit to get the hang of it, but after I did, it turned out to be a fun game you made. :) You're outdone yourself this time.

I just received a question by PM which I think was useful answering here as well, in case someone is wondering the same thing...

amkes said:
umm how do you unlock the ?? in the level builder goal area?

Ah, hehe.

Sorry about the confusion, but there's no additional goal than the ones you have available to you. In the editor I had built in a number of options when I didn't yet know how many different goals I would actually have in the end. I populated them on the fly as a new goal was implemented but I never removed that final spot that I never used.

So just ignore that. :)

What kind of tickle game is this? Is it like ToG or LoL? Or is it one of those click an action and read what happens?

What kind of tickle game is this? Is it like ToG or LoL? Or is it one of those click an action and read what happens?

I don't know what ToG and LoL stand for (except lol being laughing out loud). This is actually just like pac-man. But a bit more advanced.

I don't know what ToG and LoL stand for (except lol being laughing out loud). This is actually just like pac-man. But a bit more advanced.

ToG - Tower of Gargales
LoL - Labyrinth of Laughter

...so its like pac-man, but more advanced? So, instead of pac-man goin around eatin dots, power ups that let you eat the ghosts, and ghosts. You go around eatin feathers, power ups that let you eat a characters head, and a characters head?? I'm so confused, I'll jus download it and see what you mean
I can't play the .rar files, is there a special program i need to be able to play the game?

Last edited:
use Winrar for unrar the .rar file ,than after you only have to launch the game with the application icone.

This game is like pacman in the game ,but not really in the content.You play a man ,FMan ,who love fruits ,but this fruits are precious for somes girls (who play the roles of Ghosts but are not Ghosts).You goal is to eat all the fruit (or a fixed number) and to don't get caught by the girls.(More detail on the description of the game in page 1 ^^)

I hope this help you ,have fun with the game :D

Yes, so you need WinRAR to extract the game. You can find it anywhere on the internet, just google it or so.

More specifics on the game: So it works quite much like pac-man. Instead of dots there is fruit and instead of power-ups there's special fruit. Instead of ghosts there's girls. The red fruit (see level one) allows you to chace and catch a girl, which leads to you tickling them (this is shown in an animation). Also if they catch you you will get an animation (of them tickling you).

Where the game gets very different is that at more advanced levels you get introduced to the seeding of fruit and other types of special fruit which allow you to do other things than chase the girls. You'll have to play the game to see what I mean.

Finally there's pictures you can unlock, featuring the guy and girls in tickle situations. The artwork of those is more alike what you can see in the 'FEET' series on the forums. They are accessible through a special in-game gallery.

Anyway, the best way to find out what it is like is to just play it, and no, it's nothing like LoL and ToG (Thanks, Bashiku for explaining those terms).

fun game - now if there's only a way to get a whole lotta lives so I can get caught more often :p

I too am stuck on getting #13 - and I've wasted too much productivity to try anymore. I'll put it down for a while and get some rest.

thank you

fun game - now if there's only a way to get a whole lotta lives so I can get caught more often :p

I too am stuck on getting #13 - and I've wasted too much productivity to try anymore. I'll put it down for a while and get some rest.

thank you

Okay, I can actually tell what you need to do to unlock number 13. I already hinted about it earlier on in the thread... but the game has been out quite a while now and I don't mind telling the solution.

Number 13 can NOT be unlocked by playing the game. It is unlocked by creating a couple of custom levels. I don't remember if it was 3, 4 or 5 but something in that way. So fire up the level editor (which comes with the game) and make yourself a few custom levels. They don't have to contain much, just make sure you put in the minimum requirements (such as girl home) and you'll have number 13 unlocked once you log in again.

Every time i click the link i just get redirected to a page with a white dot on it...

This post is like 8years old...lol.

Ask him on deviant art, I believe hes there

Does anybody have a copy of this game?
This person doesn't seem to be on DA anymore either.

Hello,

please Ilohnoh, post tickle black jack again. I loved it.

Yours

Edmont h.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back