• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot paradise NC2 is a tickler's dream

funny852

TMF Regular
This tape was a breath of fresh air.
First of all, does anyone believe that the beautiful girls on most tickle videos really can't stand being tickled. Most probably aren't ticklish and are acting, or have a high threshold or a safe word when it gets to bad and they cut that part of of the film. You can tell that this girl was not acting. She was really excited about being tied up in the beginning and took a little tickling in the start. But when she realized he wasn't stopping, she panicked and began to get upset. I don't like the part that she looks like she is in pain or crying, but before that knowing she is really being tickled against her will is very exciting and what I fantasize when I am watching those other staged tapes. They went a little too far but on the other hand compared to getting beaten or raped as a protitute it doesn't seem so bad. Just my opinion. Paradise vision has too many tapes for me to buy all, does anyone have a recommendation of their best.
Eric

Eric--
If I may offer my opinion, I think ANY tape starring the
beautiful LILY is an absolute gem! True, she has done several
ticklers, and I haven't seen all of them, but I would say that
"Spy Interrogation" and/or "Magician's Box" are her best.

BTW, which tape are you referring to in this thread?

Tape in question

I think funny852 is referring to NC2 or Non-Consensual 2. I think that video is the fakest thing I ever saw but if he liked it that is all that counts in this review.

;) If you like Lily, Starbuck hit the nail right on the head, Spy Interrogation is very good. And if you are into just foot tickling, Magician's Box is tough to beat. Just my 2 sense.

I'm not a big fan of Lily. I think she is a ticklish girl, but she also forces her laughter ocasionally and doesn't thrash around enough. The tickling becomes drawn out and boring to me. The scene at the end with the girl in a black vinyl/leather suit and stockings was my fav part of the video because of her genuine ticklish. If the girl that tickled her showed a little less mercy It would have been classic. I don't think this video is worth the money despite all its rave reviews in the past. Magicians Box was ok because I love Tracy and her feet,but there is no doubt that she gets the most ticklish reactions from females tickling her. I'd go for cop kitchy koo over mb because she gets foot and upperbody tickled by a guy AND a girl. Magicians box gets too boring for me so it isn't worth it in my opinion.

Uh NC2

Wasn't the one with the prostitute. It was the one with the realtor. I liked the concept of NC2 better but I heard the tickling was lame.

Tron

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back