• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickle of hot chick in music video!

cblue020

TMF Novice
It is only about two seconds long and hard to catch. But I am sure it is a foot tickle! It is not available in high definition but I've watched the two second scene like ten times now and I am sure it is a tickle.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA_zL5V4nqM&NR=1

Skip to 3:46.

You will see a hot blonde sitting on the floor with her right leg stretched out. Her bare foot is on the left side of the screen, and a finger (tickler off the screen) tickles the ball of her foot, or her toes, hard to tell.

Now watch it a second time! Look at the reaction on her face. See that she smiles when her foot gets tickled?

HA! I am one bad ass ticklephile!!!! :devil:

Damned rockstars...Metallica probably tickled the crap out of all of those girls in this video and just didn't show it.

Nice find. That was a great piece of detective work on your part cblue, I would have never seen that finger much less the faint smile. It’s good to know someone’s paying attention! :D

Poking around on youtube on a Sunday morning, just watched a couple Metallica music videos. I watch that one and at the end think, "That blonde was hot I gotta see that again."

The second time I watched it I noticed the finger and thought "WTF did her foot just get tickled!?"

Then the third time I thought to look at her face and noticed the smile. Needless to say the video is now in my favorites.

haha how sharp are you mate! great find

and i love that song its a tune

They have removed the video. Can someone tell the name of the music video and repost it?

the name of the song was "whiskey in the jar" i used to have the video but lost it. it was really quick and you couldnt completely see here soles

See what happens when you dont put spaces in youtube links?

Well dont get too angry guys because I think I might have found it again for you!

www .youtube.com/watch?v=ugKiu85eKLw
(Remove spaces)

Yeah this is hard to see myself but you can barely see it and either way it still looks hot.

Last edited:
Yeah sorry I forgot to break the link when I originally posted this. But the reason it was removed was actually due to copyright. Not offensive content or anything...so it would have been removed anyway. I think youtube was actually just cracking down on copyrighted videos when I found this one. Maybe I'll post it here some time if I ever learn a thing about editing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back