• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling as weight loss therapy (I'm serious - read on)...

p_tickles

http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=4f6ndbWch1E&feature=channel

I'm sure this has crossed most of our imaginations at some point! Maybe a career change?

:yowzer:

Warning, there is M/M in this (as well as M/F) - also do not watch if you don't want to see larger people being tickled.

The whole thing is in Spanish - if anyone can tell what is actually being said, that would be appreciated.

Also check out the youtube user's other videos - there are more. I hope this guy continues to put himself out there!

This is my best find in quite a while. I hope it's new here!

:yayzorz:

That was actually a fun clip--thanks p-tickles.
It's from a news magazine show Primer Impacto or First Imapct (Impression) where they always have these hot anchor women busting out of their shirts -- but I digress.
Anywho -- It's a story out of Costa Rica, There is a reflexoligist/physical therapist who's come up with this tickle therapy for weight loss. Through out the course of the report he and the correspondent detail the health benefits of the tickling. Basically, the clients come in for three 15 minute sessions a week. The therapist says the laughter helps relieve stress -- which helps blood pressure. The tickling and laughing get the heart rate up to increase circulation as well as work the muscles around the rib cage and stomach. The release of endophins and other chemicals in the brain also help this. Yet another fun fact brought out in the report - laughter expands the bronchial passages -- allowing more air into the lungs and more oxygen into the blood stream -- man ! I think I am going to use this -- tickling is good for your health thing next time I see some one I'd like to tickle.
Anywho -- sorry for writing a book here -- but that was the gist of the report. enjoy

Too bad they didn't demonstrate on the smoke'n hot chick doing the presentation. :facepalm2:

yeah but there's no female laughter. I feel he should at least have one woman lie on the massage table and have a belly laugh

This is amazing. Look at his diaphragm quivering. But I wanted to see a topless girl laughing like that

http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=xe6q1Zab6lk&feature=related

I converted the one of the lady,it's a big file so it's a couple of clips.

Very good these videos!
I like specially the doctor tickling the feet of the fat Ladies, they are very ticklish.
But I like the doctor tickling the feet of shirtless fat man, he is very ticklish, too.

Someone here can separate only the parts of the TV news presenter, and the Lady being tickled of this video? www.youtube. com/watch?v=4f6ndbWch1E&feature=channel
The initial part and the final part.
Very good,
regards.

that does have some physical aspects that do work i suppose..ive seen weight loss items where they put like these pads on the soles of your feet when you sleep at night and they would be like black the next day supposively absorbing some of your bodies wastes...

this would be a novelty thing that would work provided they are ticklish on their feet....

Are there no videos out there that show a similar scenario with the girl nude? Every stupid tickle video out there is just screaming and thrashing around. I guess that's what sells

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back