• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Football Predictions

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
With the 2009 NFL season approaching, I'm laying out my usual pre-season questioner:

1. Will Tom Brady repeat his MVP performance?

2. How will the Farve tenure in Minnesota pan out?

3. Will Vick contribute for the Eagles?

4. How will Chicago fare with Jay Cutler?

5. Will the LIONS win a game & who WILL start for them?

6. How will the Cowboys & Giants fare without T.O. and Plaxico, respectively?

7. Who will be the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Cleveland Browns of 2009, In other words what team with high expectations will be a complete disappointment?

8. Who is your sleeper team for each conference?

9. How will the T.O. show end for Buffalo?

10. Name your division winners, conference champions, super bowl winner

So there are the questions, the floor is all yours

The Lions will start the season 4-2, and the city of Detroit, and other delusional Lions fans, including myself, will get excited and will start speculating about their first playoff appearance since 2000. Then they will lose the next 10 games and make us all feel like chumps for investing any of our hopes into that sad sad franchise.

Answers to some...

1. No. But Brady will get the Patriots back to the playoffs.

2. Right now, in the City of Green Bay, Favre merchandise is being desecrated. I could only imagine the bonfire of jerseys and posters being consumed by flames. This is like Len Dawson going to the Oakland Raiders after being speared post-whistle by Ben Davidson. Fucking blasphemy. But the Vikings will win the division, Favre will give them new life.

3. Vick is a distraction. McNabb doesn't need it.

4. Jay Cutler will suck just like he did in Donkeyville.

5. The Lions are the Lions. But they improve by winning 3 games.

6. The Giants will recover, even with the distraction of Plaxico's stupidity. The Cowboys unloaded some baggage by releasing the bitch that insulted Dallas fans by celebrating on their logo.

7. The sports media continues to pimp the Raiders...they will be the huge flop of 2009.

8. Kansas City will dramatically improve by inserting some proven veterans with the core of youth, despite no offensive line to protect Cassell, and the loss of Gonzalez. Pioli is using the New England model here...However, they will miss the playoffs. San Diego will win the AFL Beer N Blood Division.

The other team will be Arizona. They are a sleeper because no one expects them to do anything this year. They will be a threat to repeat as NFC champs. But I see Minnesota winning the NFC.

terrell_owens_crying.jpg

Well...

AFC East: New England
AFC North: Pittsburgh
AFC South: Indianapolis
AFC West: San Diego

AFC Wildcards:
Miami
Baltimore

AFC Champ: Pittsburgh

NFC East: NY Giants
NFC North: Minnesota
NFC South: Carolina
NFC West: Arizona

NFC Wildcards
San Francisco
Philadelphia

NFC Champ: Minnesota

Super Bowl Champ: Pittsburgh

Pats win superbowl. the only question is, which NFC team will they beat. Brady will not be as great as previous years. i dont think you totally recover from any serious surgery. i think Favre will help the Vikings make the playoffs. they seriously needed a quality QB to do well. Lions will win 3 games this year.

Last edited:
With the 2009 NFL season approaching, I'm laying out my usual pre-season questioner:

1. Will Tom Brady repeat his MVP performance? NO

2. How will the Farve tenure in Minnesota pan out? Maybe a season. Is too old to contribute to anything more than a BINGO game.

3. Will Vick contribute for the Eagles? No

4. How will Chicago fare with Jay Cutler? I think he will have a very good season. If he and Forte stay healthy the Bears will have a big year.

5. Will the LIONS win a game & who WILL start for them? The Lions will win five games this season and Stafford will start the last 12 games of the Lions season.

6. How will the Cowboys & Giants fare without T.O. and Plaxico, respectively? The Cowboys will do well without T.O. The Cowboys will win 11 games. The Giants will not fare as well without Burress. The Giants will win 8 games.

7. Who will be the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Cleveland Browns of 2009, In other words what team with high expectations will be a complete disappointment? Miami Dolphins. The schedule for them got tougher.

8. Who is your sleeper team for each conference? St Louis Rams and Cincinnati Bengals

9. How will the T.O. show end for Buffalo? Buffalo will do well this year with T.O. Ask this question at this time next year. The answer will be different. Owens is a great teammate his first season with a new team.

10. Name your division winners, conference champions, super bowl winner Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Denver

Dallas, Chicago, New Orleans, Arizona

Indianapolis vs. Chicago

Indianapolis wins the Super Bowl

So there are the questions, the floor is all yours

P.S. Maniac should NOT be allowed to post after he has been smoking crack!!!

1. No, he won't but he'll have a good year

2.Might turn out well, having Peterson as a running back means he won't take as many chances, but Minnesota is a threat

3.He will contribute in November at the earliest

4.They will be good, because he has an connection with the TE Olsen, will do damage, but eventually will need a WR threat, which they are sorely lacking

5. The Lions will win 6 games, and I see Stafford starting half of them

6. The Cowboys will do well, now that the diva has gone, the Giants will suffer without a playmaker of Burress caliber

7.Tough question, will answer later

8. Chicago Bears, and Houston Texans

9. End the same way for Dallas last year utter disappointment. TO is a joke, and he will ruin their season the same way he did in Dallas. But at least he'll cry saying Trent Edwards is our QB

10. Minnesota, Dallas, Arizona, Carolina

Baltimore, Miami, San Diego, Indianapolis

Dallas vs Baltimore

Dallas wins the SuperBowl

And SamuelKhan, don't be jealous your stadium doesn't have a JumboTron like that...hating doesn't look good on you!!

So I definitely didn't read anyone else's predictions, sorry if I repeat something that was already said.

He won't repeat it, but he'll be back to the Pro Bowl, and he'll contend for another MVP. Moss is a year older, and I'm not totally sold on the Fred Taylor/Kevin Faulk/Laurence Maroney trio. That being said, this team is a division winner at the least, and a number of their players will be on the Pro Bowl roster.

Great for two reasons: 1. Peterson is about to turn the corner from feature back to "oh-my-god-did-he-really-just-do-that" back. 2. He's not Tavaris Jackson or Sage Rosenfels... he's a legit NFL starting qb. Even after 2(?) retirements and returns, he's better than anything else they had on the roster.
Bonus reason!!!! The purple people eaters can play defense. Jared Allen has mellowed enough to stay on the field, and this team is built to run clock and play d. They'll be good.

Yes, yes and YES! Eagles fans get excited, cause Vick added to an already potent offense with other guys who can run the wildcat offense. (see Jackson, Desean, and Maclin, Jeremy)

This is one that seems like it could go either way. I don’t think he’ll get the chances he got at Denver, plus there’s no Brandon Marshall in Chicago, but if Devin Hester really has adjusted his game, and Forte and Olsen keep improving, they’ve got a pretty solid offense. The division isn’t an easy one either, with the Packers and Vikings both looking strong.

They’ll win a few, and I think Culpepper and Stafford will both start games for the team this year. I don’t think the Lions will be relevant.

Cowboys will be better off, especially the Cowboys named Roy Williams and Jason Witten. However they too fall victim to a very competitive division, and I just don’t think Tony Romo is a great QB. The Giants will struggle passing the ball at times, but they’ve copied the Patriot way of getting things done: depth and efficiency at every position. The Giants will probably cycle 2-3 backs and 5-6 receivers and tight ends, and same rotations are going on defensively. I think the Giants aren’t necessarily the regular season favorite, but they’re a nasty match up if they make it to January.

7. Who will be the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Cleveland Browns of 2009, In other words what team with high expectations will be a complete disappointment?

I worry about the Colts. They’re really thin at skill positions, and relying on a sketchy group of running backs. Peyton Manning is great, but how much can he do, esp with the Titans/Jags/Texans in the division.

I think the Cardinals are going to flop too, but I said that all through the playoffs, so maybe it’s more of a personal thing.

I’m sure it’s been said but I like the Texans. Lots of firepower on O, solid defense… they could win the division if things get crazy in the South.

I think he’ll behave himself. It’s a one year tryout for the rest of the teams in the league. It won’t help Buffalo in the long run unless they Super Bowl cause he’s gone by this time next year. I think he’s hoping for a Randy Moss olive branch from the Patriots, maybe he’ll get a ring there.

AFC
East – Patriots
North – Steelers
South – Texans (you heard it here first! lol)
West – Chargers

NFC
East – Eagles
North – Vikings
South – Falcons
West – Seahawks

Super Bowl
Eagles over Patriots

No he will go the way of Peyton Manning and Daunte Culpepper after similar surgeries, and wont be himself. Pats disappoint with only 9 wins

about as well as his stint with the Jets did, they miss the playoffs 8-8

Yes he will take over for Mcnabb after he chokes (which he has a history of) or he gets injured... there is a reason they brought in Vick, how quickly people forget that the Eagles were trying to replace Mcnabb last year

About as they did last year, no wr's so Cutler wont make much of a difference, this wont pay off for a year or 2.. 9-7

Yes the Lions will win 6, and Culpepper will start the season, then they will move to Stafford and inevitably back to Culpepper

It will hurt the Cowboys more than the Giants, the Giants have a plethera of young wr's and the Cowboys added no one

cowboys 9-7 giants 10-6

The Baltimore Ravens, look at their track record over the last 5 years.. every time they have a good year they follow it up with a bad one

Texans ..... Packers

He is hurt and it will nag him all year, he will eventually blow up on trent edwards because trent isnt very good

Afc North- Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC East- Patriots (although they will be 9-7)

AFC South- Texans

AFC West- Chargers

AFC Wildcards- Colts,Bengals

NFC North- Packers

NFC East- Eagles

NFC South- Saints

NFC West- 49ers

NFC Wildcards- Falcons, Seahawks

AFC Winner- Steelers

NFC Winner- Packers

Superbowl Champions- Pittsburgh Steelers

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back