• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For all Lees: How would you react to ths situation:

saphir

1st Level Red Feather
You and your husband/friend are face to face sitting in a first class restaurant., waiting for dinner. There are many other guests in, too. Suddenly your husband/friend graps your foot under the desk and put it between his crossed legs, so you can`t move. Then he slowly pulls of your shoe and beginns tickling your nyloned/bare sole.
How would you react for beeing tickled here in public?
Biting your lips and try not to laugh (buthow long would you hold it back?)?
Squirim, giggling, beg him to stop?
Tearing with trying to hold back the laughter?
Other reactions?

How long do you think, you can handle the tickling, untill you break and must laugh loud or scream?
How long would it take, till the other guests become attention of your husband`s/friend`s tickle action?

Hoping of very interesting answers, thank you!

I do this to my wife from time to time...sometimes she flat out puts her foot in my lap inviting it! Always ends up with her quickly covering her face in her hands and laughing uncontrollably...attempting to do so as quietly as possible , which is rarely quiet! lol

Susan and I did this relatively often,... it was a game, but a game to barely approach Susan's endurance. A careful joint balancing act. I've never cared for attracting attention in public.

Thank you both for answering!
Are your wives more ticklish in nylons or bare?

I'd be pissed. No shoes where food is served is a health code violation, and being tickled is for private, or at play parties for me.

Oh I would love it. I would probably giggle at first and try to hide it. Maybe try to pull my foot away. But oh...I would LOVE it

Generally I'd see public play in a vanilla setting as infringing on the consent of those around me. Theres a time and a place for my sex life, in the restaurant is not really one of them :)

In a prefect world where it was perfectly acceptable to have adult play in public, I'd probably start twitching and trying to hold my laughter back with.... Mixed success. And after enough time I'd probably be too tickledrunk to even laugh so I'd probably end up at that point slumped in my chair in a high stupor.

This would never happen. My boyfriend knows this is not something you do at a first class restaurant. He has eaten at restaurants where they have a person who's job is to wipe the crumbs off of the table. We went to what was suppose to be considered one of the fanciest restaurants in Philly called Fork and I'll assure you this never happened. If you're ever in Philly I highly recommend it. http://www.forkrestaurant.com/

I'd be pissed. No shoes where food is served is a health code violation, and being tickled is for private, or at play parties for me.

Why? I can understand maybe if you're working in the kitchen or as a waiter/ waitres... but a patron?

If I ever did something like that, I'd have to go to the restroom and wash my hands before I ate. Not because I thought her feet were dirty, but just out of habit. That being said, I don't think I would do it in the first place, partly because I wouldn't want any unwanted attention from a unintended squeal or loud laugh.

Its a fun and sexy test of wills!
1. If find that my dates feet, hands of any other part of her non hygienic I wouldn't be with her. ( BTW you should wash your hands after ordering your food, it been found touching a menu is no different than touching a urinal. The same goes for salt and pepper shakes and ketchup and so on.)
2. I would not embarrass my lovely lady so it would be a combination of caressing and tickling kind of a playful sexy tease. To see her beautiful eyes widen when she experiences the first sensation is so electric! My beauty's smile is now ear to ear and the first few bubbly giggles are finding there way to her full lips. That's when I slow my playful torture down and give her a slight reprieve and begin soft caresses. We usually stop our game before appetizers hit the table and then we enjoy our meal.
3. Most people do not actually know proper etiquette (it is much more than keeping your elbows off the table) so this infraction would be a minor one. As long as you are not making another person uncomfortable, have fun you only live once.
BUT THIS IS A NO NO!
firstdatefootfetishist_by_fransmensinkartist-d6qwnpj.jpg

I'm not sure about full on tickling, I imagine my jerking around would result in quite a lot of unwanted attention. But, your description sounds exciting. If he was caressing my foot or gently running his fingers along my soles and the sides, then I would find it to be a real turn on :blush: However, it wouldn't last long. Chatouilles would be off to wash his hands pretty quick -sigh-

~Sióg

I love it when this kind of thing happens--though I'm not sensitive on my feet, sometimes my husband will tickle my ribs and sides when he's walking behind me in the store. I generally twitch a little and grin like an idiot :D

~K

I wouldn't do it at a high end restaurant, just because the attention would be unwelcome. But a diner, fast foot, etc would be a fun thing to do.
I can share this similar story with you:
I was about to fly from LA to NY back in 2000 when a young lady approached me in the terminal and asked me if I played for the NY Mets. I said no and she left. I told my colleague that I would bet him any amount of money she was going to be sitting next to me on the flight. And she DID!
We talked for a half hour or so and, by then, her legs were resting over my lap, under a blanket. We continued talking and she observed a young couple doing all kinds of inappropriate things under their blanket, so I said, "How's this for inappropriate?" and started tickling her feet. To my surprise, she didn't pull away. Instead, she stuffed her face between my shoulder and the back of my seat and laughed her head off the whole time. I tickled a few more times throughout the flight and she just continued to take it.
When we landed at Laguardia, I offered her a ride home, but she said her boyfriend was picking her up. I never saw her again. Fun flight, but a real shame in the end.

It wouldn't ever happen with me. I don't have any husband/friends.

Before we were married, my late wife and I went on a date to one of Tampa's classiest restaurants, Bern's Steak House. That meant we had to gussy up in all our finery, me in my best--read "only"--moth-eaten monkey suit and she in a fancy dress, heels and sheer-ass nylons.

During the dinner, she dropped one of her shoes and put her stocking-clad foot right into my lap under the table--a portent of the many times she would tease me with her feet in our life together to come. :) :( She loved attention to her feet and I would always gladly oblige, even though she never devolved into a true 'lee, and I could hardly refrain from seizing this special opportunity to give her silk sole a quick but determined tickle, being careful to still keep it all under the table (thank God for the folds of that overhanging tablecloth). She jumped, force-giggled, then frowned and pouted, nearly ruining the evening for both of us.

But our relationship somehow survived and we had many wonderful years together, and this thread brought back that special memory.

This has happened to me.... thankfully my feet are not horribly ticklish so I just keep my head down and giggle as quietly as I can. :)

Hi, booknerd!
Thank for answering. Would loved to see your ticklish reactions!!
Any pics of your "not horribly" ticklish feet? Please!!!

I wouldn't do it at a high end restaurant, just because the attention would be unwelcome. But a diner, fast foot, etc would be a fun thing to do.
I can share this similar story with you:
I was about to fly from LA to NY back in 2000 when a young lady approached me in the terminal and asked me if I played for the NY Mets. I said no and she left. I told my colleague that I would bet him any amount of money she was going to be sitting next to me on the flight. And she DID!
We talked for a half hour or so and, by then, her legs were resting over my lap, under a blanket. We continued talking and she observed a young couple doing all kinds of inappropriate things under their blanket, so I said, "How's this for inappropriate?" and started tickling her feet. To my surprise, she didn't pull away. Instead, she stuffed her face between my shoulder and the back of my seat and laughed her head off the whole time. I tickled a few more times throughout the flight and she just continued to take it.
When we landed at Laguardia, I offered her a ride home, but she said her boyfriend was picking her up. I never saw her again. Fun flight, but a real shame in the end.

I love this story! What did she look like?

This puts an instant smile on my face!! Love a man that loves feet ad love to see me smile!! I naturally try to pull away but I really don't want to but it's natual!! Lol! I squarm a bit and with in a few more seconds I can NOT take it and burst into laughter and pull my feet away and try to act like nothing happened. Lol. Cuz of course a few people are looking cuz my laugh is a pretty loud distinct one! LOL!! So now we both just sit there staring at each other with huge smiles on our face just giggling to ourself!! 😁😂

I have tickled booknerd's feet like this on multiple occasions, and like she said, she just enjoys the
experience like a trooper. She really loves it when I tickler her feet like that ANYWHERE.

Last time, we were in a stadium-style theater where she was able to very comfortably
place her feet across my lap. I tickled and rubbed her feet throughout the movie, and
she was in blissful heaven. Fortunately enough, it was a weekday and the latest showing
of the movie, so there was only one other couple in the theater...almost a private showing.

So...we had a nice time, to say the least. *blush*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back