• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Lers and Lees:Do you find people are more ticklish when they can't see it coming?

Freethought

TMF Regular
As in blindfolded on their stomach or even as simply as having their eyes closed?

I find for myself and most people I have tickled that the sensation is much more intense when you can't actually see the tickling. I suppose it harks back to the reason that you cannot tickle yourself...the ability to anticipate the sensation.

Makes sense.

Though, I tend to instinctively close my eyes and look away if I see it coming too.

Both experiences are intolerable in different ways. When I can't see it coming, my anticipation amps up and the surprise of the precise location of the attack has an added panicked jolt. When I CAN see it coming, my whole body conspires against me by rushing all those anticipatory squiggly jumpy feelings to the area in question so that a giddy dread takes over and I almost feel the tickling there before her fingertips make contact; once she alights there I'm so primed to be vulnerable to it that my response is extra-frantic.

In short: I just can't win.

Both experiences are intolerable in different ways. When I can't see it coming, my anticipation amps up and the surprise of the precise location of the attack has an added panicked jolt. When I CAN see it coming, my whole body conspires against me by rushing all those anticipatory squiggly jumpy feelings to the area in question so that a giddy dread takes over and I almost feel the tickling there before her fingertips make contact; once she alights there I'm so primed to be vulnerable to it that my response is extra-frantic.

^^^ What he said.

Wade summed it up quite accurately to be honest.

I would think so, considering that not seeing might heighten your other senses. I know that when I 'ler and my 'lee is blindfolded or eyes closed, I always try to go for the surprise factor so as to not let them get the opportunity to resist or expect it or even prepare which body part I target for my attack.

I don't know if it really tickles more, but it makes it a whole lot more exciting :)

^^^ What he said.

Doesn't seem fair, right? When you know it's coming you should at least be able to steel yourself. Instead, every impulse and involuntary response in my body seems to be designed not to protect me at all but rather to conspire with the tickler.

(And if the tickler perceives that you're buckling before they've even touched you yet, it just eggs them on to get you even worse.)

I can't agree more w/ya Wade. Sometimes, there is this sense of "hovering" that I think I feel... It's almost as if a prior tickling in a certain spot has left an impression on my skin, like when a hand presses down on a tempur-pedic mattress. When my eyes are closed, the anticipatory tickling is really strong...to the point where this "hovering effect" will kick in. Sometimes my nerve endings will be spot on (in terms of trying to guess where I'll be tickled next). But, sometimes, the giggly anticipation is so great, that it's as if I'm being tickled, and there's actually nothing "hovering" at all, lol. I'll scream or shriek, and giggle a little, thinking that I've been "gotten," to which the ler may chuckle a bit because clearly, within the last 15 seconds or so of me thinking this "hovering" is going on...I'm not even being touched.
And there are times when with my eyes open, I try to "prepare" for the upcoming contact, but, I fool myself every time. There's no way for me to prepare for where I'll be tickled next. I think I know..but I have no idea. Regardless of seeing the upcoming attack, or being clueless and open like a book-left up to my imagination, I'mma still be a-squealin' and a-gigglin'...no matter what.

Yes. Because there are those people out there who are able to hold it in even if they are ticklish. Me being one of those people. So, there was basically two ways to crack me. Either know that I was ticklish to being with and keep doing it until I wasn't able to hold back any longer. Or, catch me completely off guard, such as sneaking up behind me and tickling me when I would least expect it.

Back when I was in high school, I used to get it pretty bad. When I would go to my locker to get my books to go to class, there was a separate storage above the locker for your books. The door with the combination lock is where you would hang your jacket/coat. Anyways, I was a relatively small and I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach the compartment where I would store my books, which left my sides all stretched out unguarded and unprotected when I would be reaching for them. So when the girls that went to school with me saw me like this, they would go right after my ribs everytime. It got to the point where because I was either trying to keep myself on guard or get my books quickly before they had the chance to get me when I would be defenseless, the books would end up falling on the floor or, worst yet, on me causing those in the nearby area to bust out laughing at me.

Im a lee, and i do indeed think it increases the tickling. Blindfold or a dark room does make it more tortorious for my part ;-)

I think the suprise element does make a person more ticklish, also a gradual tease accompanied by a build up of threatening describtions, can bring you to a very nervous state before the tickling starts for real, hence hyper sensetivity towards tickling, for some people.

Extra sensory tickling perception? This subject demands more research;)

I can't agree more w/ya Wade. Sometimes, there is this sense of "hovering" that I think I feel... It's almost as if a prior tickling in a certain spot has left an impression on my skin, like when a hand presses down on a tempur-pedic mattress. When my eyes are closed, the anticipatory tickling is really strong...to the point where this "hovering effect" will kick in. Sometimes my nerve endings will be spot on (in terms of trying to guess where I'll be tickled next). But, sometimes, the giggly anticipation is so great, that it's as if I'm being tickled, and there's actually nothing "hovering" at all, lol. I'll scream or shriek, and giggle a little, thinking that I've been "gotten," to which the ler may chuckle a bit because clearly, within the last 15 seconds or so of me thinking this "hovering" is going on...I'm not even being touched.
And there are times when with my eyes open, I try to "prepare" for the upcoming contact, but, I fool myself every time. There's no way for me to prepare for where I'll be tickled next. I think I know..but I have no idea. Regardless of seeing the upcoming attack, or being clueless and open like a book-left up to my imagination, I'mma still be a-squealin' and a-gigglin'...no matter what.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back