• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For my next birthday

Wade1

3rd Level Orange Feather
If someone could arrange for me a tickle-fight with this specific individual, I'd be most appreciative. And if it turns out that she's not particularly ticklish, well, in my case that's probably even better.

I'd ask my significant other but I think she's already planning on getting me some nice socks so I don't want to torpedo her plans.

Thanks in advance! There's an extremely pleasant handwritten thank-you note in the deal for you.

Just sayin'.

First off, why would it be better if she wasn't ticklish? Second off, she is insanely ticklish on her sides, and ribs.

How about arranging a tickle fight with your significant other? Get her into a skimpy top like in the picture, and off you go.

I'll get right on that! :D

... Who the hell is that, by the way?

... Who the hell is that, by the way?

She's my cherished extramarital paramour. Also known as: Some woman from a clothes catalog. Hope that helps you find her for my present. No need for gift-wrapping.

LOL

If I can get her for you, what do I get in return? *evil grin*

LOL

Like he said:

There's an extremely pleasant handwritten thank-you note in the deal for you.

Just sayin'.

Hardly seems worth it, eh? Besides, nobody knows who she is, including Wade. Seems if anyone could sweet talk a tickle fight session out of this gal, they could easily wind up having their own party and then write Wade an extremely pleasant handwritten thank you note. :)

Last edited:
LOL

If you're angling for something fiendish like access to my feet, you know that's not something I give out willingly--however in return for a gift this extraordinary I'd be tempted to make an exception. How does two-and-a-half seconds sound? That's consecutive seconds, mind you.

id let you tickle me all day if you got me a tickle fight with her, id let you tickle me anyway :)

How about for your next birthday, you fly on down to Austin and let me at you, it can be a really late birthday gift for me as well! :)

Perhaps you'll need a subject to practice on beforehand, hmm? :)

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back