• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the girls

Cokecan said:
Worst? Best? I understand you're confused about those two terms. Perhaps I should bring a dictionary with me, along with the anatomy textbook you so desperately need?

You know, those books are too heavy for you; maybe you can get some of your cohorts to hold them for you. You'll need them for our little game where I ask you the definition of certain words or locations of anatomy as you're having the stuffng tickled out of you. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun! :firedevil

djhalo07 said:
Come on now Sultry! Where's the fun in being truthful in a matter like this? Plus... you couldn't get any of us anyway... you and kis should just go back to school and read up on how to tickle someone... Did Cokecan say margarine? I think he meant I can't believe it's not butter!!! :evilha: :firedevil

You're abslolutely right! Keep denying the truth that your non-ticklishness exists and time will come to pay the piper with interest! Speaking of books, I hear there'll be a dictionary and an anatomy book available to keep you busy! :tickle: :feets:

cloudgazer2k said:
this is still going on? i have figured the ladies would have given up by now.
of course, no amoung of "I give up!!" uttered by Sultry, Kis, or any would-be lady 'ler would stop me from doing what i do best: Administration of Giggle Treatments!

We've only just begun........ :firedevil

What, you been on vacation or something??

We wouldn't want to leave your lady out so she's invited to observe or participate in your ticklish demise! :firedevil

If memory serves me well, someone looks deliciously devastating in a hogtie ;) ! Let the fun begin...... :devil:

kis123 said:
You're abslolutely right! Keep denying the truth that your non-ticklishness exists and time will come to pay the piper with interest! Speaking of books, I hear there'll be a dictionary and an anatomy book available to keep you busy! :tickle: :feets:

You know as a matter of fact, I just spoke with the piper not too long ago, and he said... keep it up those "female lers" are all talk anyway, they won't do anything to you. And you're right, I might as well read those books because that keep me interested while you attempt to make me laugh. Watch out though... because that time when you "decide to switch" we know you'll be squirming :poke3: and wishing you never brought this on in the first place... Wait do I see you talking trash from :xpeepsofa ... tsk tsk Kis... :evilha:

kis123 said:
You know, those books are too heavy for you; maybe you can get some of your cohorts to hold them for you. You'll need them for our little game where I ask you the definition of certain words or locations of anatomy as you're having the stuffng tickled out of you. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun! :firedevil

While your concern for my health is really heartwarming, I assure you, I will be able to hold my own.

Whether it be with the books, or with your tickling "skills". (I can't even type that with a straight face now.)

And you know, that game DOES sound a lot of fun. Are there prizes involved? Cuz I sure as heck won't be going home with a lifetime supply of Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat.

drew70 said:
Coke, you're a good man and you know I got your back. But face facts, pal. If Sultry and Kis got their talented hands on you, you'd be toast. I don't doubt you'd put up a good fight, and that many would-be lers would be deterred by your armor.

But when it comes to tickling, those two are EVIL! They'd not give up. They'll search and search, till they finally find that chink in your armor, and they'll exploit it. Once they find that one spot, the rest of the armor just peals away, and you are at their mercy!

But good can come from evil, and ticklers such as Sultry and Kiss teach us men our limitations. And as Clint Eastwood would say, a man's GOT to know his limitations! ;) :D

we shall see, now with all due respect, I haven't seen kis in action, so I wait for further judgement. Now sultry on the other hand, well, it seems she is into more of receiving, instead of giving, so I have no worries, besides Michigan women can't tickle anyways :p

kis123 said:

We wouldn't want to leave your lady out so she's invited to observe or participate in your ticklish demise! :firedevil

If memory serves me well, someone looks deliciously devastating in a hogtie ;) ! Let the fun begin...... :devil:

I clearly took the wrong tack. I should've denied being ticklish.

natural tickler said:
we shall see, now with all due respect, I haven't seen kis in action, so I wait for further judgement. Now sultry on the other hand, well, it seems she is into more of receiving, instead of giving, so I have no worries, besides Michigan women can't tickle anyways :p

I wonder what Sadira and Lady Sunset would have to say about that??? More than likely you will never find out if I can or can't. I seriously doubt it will make a difference anyway. Whether Coke is ticklish or not.....IF we ever do get together for a day it will be nice meeting and spending the time with him.

50greg said:
I clearly took the wrong tack. I should've denied being ticklish.

Your's would've been LYING, not denial my sweet!

There are serious penalties for even considering lying my dear........ <<<<----

natural tickler said:
we shall see, now with all due respect, I haven't seen kis in action, so I wait for further judgement.:p

You're right my dear, you don't know me......yet!

Getting to know you..

Getting to know all about you.....

Sultrybrunette said:
I wonder what Sadira and Lady Sunset would have to say about that??? More than likely you will never find out if I can or can't. I seriously doubt it will make a difference anyway. Whether Coke is ticklish or not.....IF we ever do get together for a day it will be nice meeting and spending the time with him.

Now you decide to get all mushy on me?

We'll get together. It's simply a question of where and when. Don't you worry.

I dare anyone of you who think I'm not ticklish to come on a road trip and see if you can prove me wrong(which you won't). Just pm me if you wanna know where I live.

kis123 said:

wickedness does not rest, love.

and CS2K has been trying for years to break me. her attempts have been futile at best, like all those before her.

so i look good in a hogtie? i bet you, Sultry, and some of these other lady 'lers would look equally as good. after all, you'd have to submit to me once you realize my will is unshakable.

Cokecan said:
Now you decide to get all mushy on me?

We'll get together. It's simply a question of where and when. Don't you worry.

It was a weak moment. I was exhausted. Forgive me :D

Trust me, I wish I had the money and time to make all these road trips. What a way to vacation!!!

Sultrybrunette said:
It was a weak moment. I was exhausted. Forgive me :D

Trust me, I wish I had the money and time to make all these road trips. What a way to vacation!!!

Ok, I'll forgive you this time, but I am watching you, you know. No more slip-ups, you hear me?

And I know what you mean. Time and money. Two things I never seem to have enough of.

Especially money.

kis123 said:
Your's would've been LYING, not denial my sweet!

There are serious penalties for even considering lying my dear........ <<<<----

Penalties, kissy? :firedevil :dogpile: :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back