• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Women. Whats ur shoe size?

isabeau said:
well i think i answered this some while back...but i'm a size six or six and a half, depending on the shoe..

can you send me a pair of your sexy high heeled shoes as proof? :idunno:

Iishieboo said:
I am size 9 1/2 - 10. High arches... Makes it hard to find cute shoes. O well! ^_^

It may be difficult to find shoes , Iishie , but my mouth just so happens to fit a size 9 1/2 - 10 female foot w/high arches perfectly !
Care to try it on?

I wear a size 10, but I'm 5'8 so it looks fine...not like my sig pic or anything :p

Angelic0886 said:
I wear a size 10, but I'm 5'8 so it looks fine...not like my sig pic or anything :p

*keeps notes in journal, for future reference....*

btw, welcome to the forum

Angelic0886 said:
And I would LOVE to see and TICKLE them Angelic :blush:

well i just found out i can still fit in my size five and a half tennis shoes..so my feet haven't grown..the shoe sizes have gotten smaller..

Angelic0886 said:

Size 10 , hmmm?!?! Oh yes ... TKLMAN like ....... TKLMAN like a LOT!!!

Ah alright

Size 6 1/2 in boots, size 7 in heels, .. which is sad cuz im almost 5'11

Tygris said:
Why is that sad Tygris? Tiny tootsies are cute and sexy too <<<<----
And ticklish :smilelove

Jesus I Fit into a 6.. 6 1/2 and a 7 in my closest. What is with shoes these days

Tygris said:

I have no problem with that, I love small feet on a tall woman!

Tygris said:
Jesus I Fit into a 6.. 6 1/2 and a 7 in my closest. What is with shoes these days
You have nothing to worry about Tygris, We love you anyway :wub: And your little piggies, I think I'm getting all worked up :blush: LOL

Yeah I suppose, I get the award for the tallest TMF gal, (just about) .. having the smallest paws for my height class.

I've always liked girls who are super tall with enormous sized feet. I'm talking like 6'1 (Hello, Maria Sharapova) with Size 10 or better feetsies. Yet, somehow, I always manage to date smaller ladies. Woe is Meth.

:bouncybou

I think without a doubt that I am the TMF lady with the most tiny and ticklish feet,I wear a size 2 in childrens and it;s hard to find shoes that look adult,stylish that fit me

ticklejen said:
I wear a size 8 shoes. My feet are pretty ticklish.

:happyfloa

and I am sure many guys(myself also) are willing to tickle your ticklish Feet

isabeau said:
well i think i answered this some while back...but i'm a size six or six and a half, depending on the shoe..

Yes in fact Isabeau you were the very first person to tell me her shoe size and I thank you for that :twohugs:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back