• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For those of you in relationships - who is the more ticklish one?

NoahSwitcher

TMF Novice
I was thinking today about how I've been on both sides of this and how dynamics were a little different because of it. What about y'all?

We're about equal, but my ler haaaattees being tickled so I get the brunt of his attention at our house....not that I'm complaining ;)

Definitely me. I'm easily a 10 and she's maybe a 4 under the perfect conditions but she prefers being the ler anyways so it works.

Definitely my wife, she's basically a 10 in most places and about a 15 between her toes whereas I'm probably like an average 6 or 6 most places! So a lot of fun for me, not so much for her 🤣

Currently I'm not in a relationship, however, I was briefly in a friends-with-benefits type of relationship where I was the more ticklish one. She was also a natural 'ler so I would get wrecked in tickle fights. Until one day...

One day she was teasing me with her feet. I had no luck tickling them. No matter the approach, I got no reaction. So she decided to rub it in my face...quite literally. As she was dangling her bare feet right in front of my nose and caressing my lips with her toes I decided to go for one last Hail Mary attempt to get a reaction out of her. I grabbed an ankle and started licking.

A few seconds later I heard her whisper "Oh shit. Oh fuck". I definitely got a reaction, but not the one I was expecting. The girl was cumming in her panties.

Needless to say, she never won a tickle fight since. Now, I know what you might say: "Foot worshipping your opponent into an orgasmic submission is not a proper way to win a tickle fight." My lovely play partner would probably agree, judging by her "It's not fair!" protests. But if you ask me, all is fair in love and tickle war.

PS. I did eventually manage to find a way to get a ticklish reaction out of her feet. Aggresive, erratic scratching did the trick.

I was thinking today about how I've been on both sides of this and how dynamics were a little different because of it. What about y'all?
I’m ticklish, but I am 100% ler. Rachel has tickled me to some extent which I have written about. But, I am not a switch or lee wanna be. With all that being said, even though I am ticklish, Rachel is by far more ticklish if we were to be put on a tickle scale. It works out just peachy for us because I love being a ler and she loves being a lee.

I’m the most ticklish than my wife which is a bummer, I’d love to tickle her sisters

Honestly, I am REALLY not sure. I want to say on an average day my wife is more ticklish than me. Her feet are off the charts ticklish to the point where she can't get through a pedicure without laughing. Her underarms are really bad too. She's ticklish all over but feet and underarms worst. Same spots for me.

Some days though she can ignore it or switch it off. This is where she trumps me. I try but I'm not good at resisting. I'm not really a laugher but when she tickles me I squirm like crazy. I can't even keep my arms held up knowing she's going to tickle them. My brain like forces my arms down.

She's worse than me I guess, but I'm not far off. Also if she is on her phone or watching TV or distracted, she can ignore the tickling. I'm not as good.

I’m the most ticklish than my wife which is a bummer, I’d love to tickle her sisters

My wife has one sister. She claims her sister is really ticklish, but I have never seen it. Plus, her sister, as described by my wife, is pretty vanilla or not really into any kinky or extra shit. She must be ticklish because my wife told me she fucking hates being tickled. According to her, she will kick the shit out of you. Knowing this, I have never really tried other than 1 time. Not fun tickling someone who hates it or will lash out.

Im
Definitely more
Ticklish than my husband

He is a little bit but sometimes and in certain places

I’m like all over but those usually spots people have - oh man I’m wrecked

🙈

My wife's pretty ticklish. I'm definitely worse. The other thing about my wife though is that being tickled for any period of time makes her sad, whereas me it only makes frantic, so I'm pretty much always the recipient of tickling attention in our house.

I am way more ticklish than my wife. It is not even close. She's heavy, and she likes to sit on me when she tickles me. I think I enjoy it more.

As the wife isn't ticklish at all, I take the crown of "most ticklish" by default, even though that's been the case in almost every relationship I've been in. Although to BlueLines point above, even when I've been in a relationship with someone else who was very ticklish, that person usually has been able to flip a switch if she needed to turn it off. I've never had that luxury.

Of course it doesn't matter much now as for various reasons, those days with the wife have long since sailed.

As the wife isn't ticklish at all, I take the crown of "most ticklish" by default, even though that's been the case in almost every relationship I've been in. Although to BlueLines point above, even when I've been in a relationship with someone else who was very ticklish, that person usually has been able to flip a switch if she needed to turn it off. I've never had that luxury.

Of course it doesn't matter much now as for various reasons, those days with the wife have long since sailed.
Damn that sucks mate. I guess at the end of the day, if you truly love someone (which you obviously do since you're married) whether they're ticklish or not doesn't matter. I fell pretty hard for 3 women that weren't ticklish. It's a damn curse.

But at the end of the day, it wouldn't quite feel right. Something would be missing. On the one hand, I find it kinda sexy constantly trying to tickle a not ticklish person in hopes that one day you might get lucky and hit that spot. But on the other hand, I like that I can drag a single finger down my wife's bare foot and on a good day she'll be in hysterics in seconds.

I also love when she "turns it off" because the resistance game we play is next level sexy.

The "turn it off" element was always fun with past relationships because it was just so random. I once dated this girl who she herself didn't even know when the switch would be off. I could poke her side one day and she would jump through the roof and then I could poke that same side the next day and there'd be nothing. On those times when there'd be nothing, she'd turn to me with an evil grin because she knew that I didn't have that ability so she'd take advantage of it as much as she could because just as quickly as the switch would turn off, the switch would turn back on again. Once the switch was turned back on somewhere else, it was on all over. So, like, if I had poked her side and there was nothing, she could be not ticklish for the rest of the day. OR... if she started tickling me and I tickled, say, her thigh trying retaliation, and if the thigh worked, then she was back to being ticklish all over again. So you never knew what you were going to get.

My husband is far more ticklish than me. I'm tiny and he's very tall, so we have fun dynamics with the tiny girl tying up the big strong man and making him beg.

My wife is much more ticklish than I am. But her level varies with mood or stress. Anywhere from not ticklish just annoyed to adorable, VERY ticklish, and climaxing from tickles alone. In that best case she is my perfect dream lee. But it's only occasional. The variation and unpredictability are difficult.

Generally my wife was. But if/when she got ahold if my most ticklish spot, i was toast!
These days, due to her illness, no one is getting tickled.
Steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back