• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

... Forgotten son

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
Well I am back in some sort of a way... and I must say...

I am so pleased I am remembered... that was sarcasm...

Well I wish you a good laughing year...

actually i was worried about you and almost started a thread wondering where you were..and ask Duke ...i asked him twice where you were...glad you are ok...

Well I had all the bad luck I could have... my pc broke... other pc broke... internet jammed with raspberry jam... my gf broke up with me... my stories deleted some how... ALL RUINED... but I will stay alive.

Now I have to start with nothing... yet again :)

WB Bashy! :ggrin: Hope your away time was plesant, but I'll bet you're glad to be back ;)

~K

WB Bashy! :ggrin: Hope your away time was plesant, but I'll bet you're glad to be back ;)

~K

Didn't quite read what he said before this post, did ya? ;)

Anyway, Basher, good to have you around the place again. I suppose we can expect more of your classic insanity and hijinks?

Well I am up for another series of stories... a mass battling one with combination of characters. It would be half tickling, half not, but some torture included. You will see... I might enjoy it quite much when I start writing it.

well please allow the hollywood brother to welcome you back into the fold my brother. you will find that the heart and soul of the tt is still alive and well and will never ever die!

Welcome back, by the sounds of your story things can only go up from here. Come have some enjoyment with friends.

Well I had all the bad luck I could have... my pc broke... other pc broke... internet jammed with raspberry jam... my gf broke up with me... my stories deleted some how... ALL RUINED... but I will stay alive.

Now I have to start with nothing... yet again :)

:( Damn. Sorry to hear about all this stuff happening to you.

(Fact is, any one of us could end up having to start over with nothing...)

Glad to see you back, though!

I've kind of been curious, not seeing any comments, sarcastic or not. 1) Glad to hear you're back, but 2) BITES that it had to be under such conditions. *tear*

WB hope things improve christ they couldn't get much worse, are you sure you can't recover some of the stuff from hard disc, i think i would invest in some extra external drive facility or download to discs i know its a butt pain but at least you have got the stories safe, mind you i supose the art work does take up a lot of space.

I've kind of been curious, not seeing any comments, sarcastic or not. 1) Glad to hear you're back, but 2) BITES that it had to be under such conditions. *tear*

Hey I am rarely sarcastic! :)

Nice to see you among us again mate.

Nice to be back amongst the living.

Welcome back;happy new year!

Happy new year to you too :)

WB hope things improve christ they couldn't get much worse, are you sure you can't recover some of the stuff from hard disc, i think i would invest in some extra external drive facility or download to discs i know its a butt pain but at least you have got the stories safe, mind you i supose the art work does take up a lot of space.

Well only way it can be all worse is to be ran over by an ambulance truck. Well I don't grieve over my art, it is still with me, and my new stories will be much better... Only thing I grieve is my stupid break up... hell we were in relationship for three whole days and she says 'we are advancing too fast'... what is there too fast... two kisses? Hell I don't understand that :p

Welcome back, and good luck.

Domo arigato senpai... WHAT HAPPENED WITH BANNER!?

I haven't heard anything from TT about the banners, so the project would appear to be on hold for now, but I'll let you know if I receive any news.

Don't make me go into frenzy and torture both you and TT :p

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back