• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

free file storage/sharing site

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
I was in the process of sharing some e-books with someone, when I noticed a link at the top of my gmail. It was an ad for a program/site called dropbox. In it, you can save files to simply back them up or to share. It's pretty cool.

So, I thought I'd share and invite others to check it out. You can get free space or pay for larger amounts. You can also earn more free space by inviting others....but I'd have invited you anyway! lol

http://db.tt/xUSPKpWA

BTW, if anyone's a fan of Patricia Cornwell, Michael Connelly or Robin Cook, I currently have a ton of books up there from them in kindle format...everything from Patricia & Michael and a good chunk of Robin's. If interested, drop me a PM and I'll share the links lists.

Thanks I had been curious about these. Do you know how secure they are? That's my main concern. Since I don't know much I'd been leaning more towards an external harddrive.

I'm not sure. All I plan to use it for is sharing things with others, as I'm doing with the ebooks. As for the external drive, I have one and love it. It cost just under $100 for a 1 TB drive, which can handle a TON of stuff. I have thousands of ebooks, pictures, vid clips, etc. on it and haven't even used a tenth of the space.

I'd say no private information is safe on the Internet anymore, but Dropbox is a really neat tool, especially if you want documents and/or other stuff to be available to you from any computer. As a student, I can definitely recommend it. It's saved my ass many a times when I've forgotten to print stuff from home.
It's also really good if you want to send someone a file larger than 10 Mb, seeing as most e-mail services don't let you put more into one e-mail. Then you can just put it in the public folder on Dropbox and send them a link.

Done sounding like a commercial now, woop!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back