• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Player That Downloads Youtube

qwe

http://www.getdemocracy.com/

its free...easy...and works great.

it links to youtube and you search their videos through the player...then its easy interface allows you to download them!!!

I found it on mac-forums...gota give those guys credit

http://www.getdemocracy.com/

windows, os x, and linux versions are all available (the link brings you tot he mac download..but right under the download button are the links to the windows and linux versions)

npnp....also more info

no problem guys..i guess the player also works for google, yahoo, daily motion, and a few other sites as well as youtube!

if you cant find the vid your looking for with the players search, just use the player search to look for the title (not subject).,,,,cause subject (candid shoeplay for example)..only brings up the top recent uploads on the site for that subject...not all of the sites content for the subject....so to find and download past clips one must use the site and player together, using the site to find it and the player to search and download it (theres a way just to use the clips url in the player too, but i havnt figured it out yet)...

Appears to be a great program in theory, however, it seems that all of the clips I wanted to download are "unwatched" or Democracy can't play them. I think maybe Youtube is a step ahead and has blocked this program? Anyway, thank you for posting.

yes it does

u can choose to play it externaly if the player dosnt support the format...use vlc if ur a mac person

I got the file, but it only opens in Democracy. How would I transfer into mp4? I keep my clips on my psp...

it works well for me but it keeps on downloading the same clips. i made the download manual but it doesn't work. everytime i open it i get 330 unwatched clips. can anybody help?

Do not download this program!!

Every few hours, it pops up on its own. I got fed up with it and went into "My Computer" to uninstall it. IT WON"T UNINSTALL!! Now it is like a permanent wurm in my computer, spamming me every hour!!!

Dam That sucks

Try Vixy.net

I haven't had any problems with it

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back