• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE Preview, Silent Tickling Film, Barbie, FM/F (2/14/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Just wanted to try something new and different. The concept of a silent tickling clip doesn't make sense, as hearing the laughter is the most important thing but ... for what it's worth, here's a silent tickling clip.

You're starting to worry me TIB!

I think you should just sit down, take a shot of Jack Daniels, and go back to making fantastic tickling clips of sexy woman with beautiful loud laughter. We'll just let this moment of temporary insanity go by without further consideration. LOL!

Hmm, interesting concept. Sort of an homage to silent film. Its different because you can use your imagination to wonder what her laughing sounds like.

darvon96 said:
You're starting to worry me TIB!

I think you should just sit down, take a shot of Jack Daniels. LOL!

no.
next will be no sound and NO picture either. haha! :)

but seriously, as was stated, this is just a "something different" goof off type of thing. just having some fun with the editing. truth be told when filming that scene the sound was going in and out and was maddening to listen to so... walla! no sound clip. ;)

tickler_n_black said:
no.
next will be no sound and NO picture either. haha! :)

but seriously, as was stated, this is just a "something different" goof off type of thing. just having some fun with the editing. truth be told when filming that scene the sound was going in and out and was maddening to listen to so... walla! no sound clip. ;)

The sound was messed up, so you took the lemon and made lemonade.

Very cool idea.

Alterbridge said:
Needs piano music

Yeah... cool idea, and I like it for a change of pace. But if you are going to do it: do it to the hilt! Tinny piano music, sepia-toned video, and a tickler-villain with a top hat and a handle-bar moustache who ties his victim to the railroad tracks! Then have the cowboy/Mountie/Keystone Kop come and run the villain off... and then He starts tickling poor Nell!

That would be cool.

I actually got inspired by the idea of this clip to try putting some of my clips to music. Wow. It was definitely a cool experience. If I figure out how, I might try posting one or two examples. Makes it very fun to watch, especially if you use a lot of clips spliced in and out.

CH

Hopefully this clip will be released in colour and with sound?

Im assuming you didnt pay her for silence :eek:

This was great! The little lines going back and forth made the clip for me (there's gotta be a word for those lines..) But I agree, a little piano music would have touched this up nicely... maybe "The Entertainer"

...its liek reading a black and white comic....i like it

That was interesting to see... I would've preferred hearing her laugh, but with the subtitles it became more fun to watch!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back