• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE: Two hot 18 year old models tickling each others feet!

Well, you could come to ours... either Milano or Rome.
Both cater to tickling fetishists.

;)

I will be in Rome, Italy in late August
Please PM me
I would happy to step into your party

As I was mentioning before, I'm particularly fond of the longer haired girl on the left - not sure whether she's Lana or Brandy.
I think she's particularly cute and lovable.

Yup She is a cutie-I think your referring to Lana
She is one of the favorites each seek at the party
Brandi is very popular too with both foot fetish and tickle fetish guys
Brandi and Lana are both super crazy tickle on their feet
Lana is not as ticklish on her upper body
Brandi is ticklish everywhere

And congrats for wrapping up a finished clip which looks polished enough.
I tried filming with better lighting and gear, and I'm not positive it looked any better.

:)

Thanks
We really did this in a 5 minute set up off the cuff-no planning at all
And if we get into this officially, videos that is, I think this is basically what we will do-just grab the highest ticklish girls at the party each week and let them at each other.
We are taking all your suggestion very seriously
Any more are welcome
Thank you

Yup She is a cutie-I think your referring to Lana
She is one of the favorites each seek at the party

We are taking all your suggestion very seriously
Any more are welcome

Well, I'd like to stress how effective short previews and screen shots are at promoting one's videos.
Posting them over friendly forums and tubes really enhances your overall visibility and search rates.

Having now been to a handful of these parties, I can safely say that I am extremely impressed with everything that Darkangelfilms has put together. All of the girls at these parties are amazing - friendly, sexy, and for the most part, very ticklish. Brandi and Lana are certainly two of my favorites. Both are insanely ticklish and extremely fun to tickle.

I would recommend anyone in the NYC area that hasn't yet been to check these parties out. The setting is very comfortable, relaxed and inviting; take it from someone who was initially apprehensive about going: you won't be disappointed!

Anyway, just wanted to leave my brief review and say thanks for all your efforts. Hope to see more videos from you in the future as well :)

Well, I'd like to stress how effective short previews and screen shots are at promoting one's videos.
Posting them over friendly forums and tubes really enhances your overall visibility and search rates.

Indeed we have a lot to learn
Been running this particular party for 7 and half years
The video thing is new to us.
We have asking the models at the party if they open and most are surprising to me open to being filmed tickling and being tickled etc. :wahooo:

If one goes to our tickle and foot fetish page there are links to free tickle and foot fetish sites we have including some other quick videos we did awhile back that were not as clear, and even more raw. But its all free.
And the parties are super reasonably,y priced as well BTW if you want to come and tickle these girls for your self in person, (if feet are your thing they will let have at their feet all you want). And Lana and Brandi are very typical of the quality of girls we have at the parties: they are all really hot cute warm and friendly-we make sure of it. (We do have a few girls who can role play tough and bitchy, etc., if you are into being dominated BTW as well, which is fine and cool with us-we cover quite a few fetishes ;) ).

Thanks for the advice! :thumbsup:

Having now been to a handful of these parties, I can safely say that I am extremely impressed with everything that Darkangelfilms has put together. All of the girls at these parties are amazing - friendly, sexy, and for the most part, very ticklish. Brandi and Lana are certainly two of my favorites. Both are insanely ticklish and extremely fun to tickle.

I would recommend anyone in the NYC area that hasn't yet been to check these parties out. The setting is very comfortable, relaxed and inviting; take it from someone who was initially apprehensive about going: you won't be disappointed!

Anyway, just wanted to leave my brief review and say thanks for all your efforts. Hope to see more videos from you in the future as well :)

Really thank you sincerely for the testimony. We truly strive to hire and keep only the highest quality models for our parties who are hired for their appearance, (these chicks rock! :scream:), but as importantly for their personality as well. :yourock:

We want ya' all to be happy. :woot:

We screen and hire only the highest elite females possible for the enjoyment of these who attend live to meet them and have fun with them. :tickle:

And we make the atmosphere as comfortable and warm as possible, especially for those reticent about attending such things in person: we respect anonymity and keep it real cool and laid back. :bow:

We at Foot Fetish Party NYC had the opportunity recently to set up a quick shoot with two of the 18-year-old models who work at our weekly run foot fetish and tickle fetish party in Manhattan.

We are thinking about not just offering our weekly foot fetish and tickle fetish party in New York City, but also offering videos soon as well. If you go to our website listed below, we already offer some free videos, and some links to free foot fetish sites that are still photographs of our models that work our foot fetish and tickle fetish parties.

The background of the story is simply that I grabbed these two 18-year-old hotties at the end of the party and asked them if they would tickle each other's feet, and play with each other's feet. To my surprise, they were happy to accommodate. So we grabbed the video camera we always have on hand, set it up quickly, and away we went.

Both of these girls are legitimately 18, are both working models, they both work at our foot fetish and tickle fetish party each and every week, along with many other models just as cute ticklish and fun of them. And as you can probably tell through the videos, not only are they both cute as heck, but as well they are also incredibly friendly and nice, just like all the other models who work at our parties.

Both of these 18-year-old models are new to the video modeling field. One has been in only one previous video, and the other one has never been in the video before. What you see here is quite real. They're ticklish reactions are what they are. They were not coached in any way, nor, are they faking in any way. This is real tickling and real tickling reaction caught on film.

Granted is not super high quality production. It also is free. We only hope that you enjoy it.

If you like this kind of more natural activity caught on film, by all means please leave tags below and let us know. As well, if we do move beyond just offering our weekly foot fetish and tickle fetish party in New York City and start making films, we would like to build films that have a natural feel to them. If we get enough feedback that you folks like this kind of material, perhaps we will go into more official production.

Meanwhile on our foot fetish and tickle fetish party link below there are many free photos for your enjoyment. And on our foot fetish and tickle fetish party website you'll also find links to free videos and free collections of foot fetish photographs much higher in volume.

To be clear-we do cater as much to the tickle fetish community as we do the foot fetish community at our foot fetish and tickle fetish parties. The reason so many of the photographs are foot fetish oriented, as opposed to tickle fetish, is because it is much easier to take photographs of our models who work our foot fetish and tickle fetish parties posing their feet, then it is to take photographs of models tickling each other-which we have not done much of, frankly. And we apologize that some of them cover their faces-some of these females just simply do not want their faces plastered all over the Internet-that is their right, and we respect it.

Your feedback is most welcome and appreciate. Once again we hope you enjoy this free foot fetish and tickling clip of two super hot 18-year-old females going out, with a little bit of foot fetish included as well. This is real raw and unscripted and best of all-it is free!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E7CIGIAA

GREAT VIDEO & GREAT CONCEPT. Does anyone on here know of similar parties in Los Angeles? If not, there's definitely a market for it. You guys should consider hooking-up with someone in LA who has access to the right venues. If you're interested PM me, as I have such access.

GREAT VIDEO & GREAT CONCEPT. Does anyone on here know of similar parties in Los Angeles? If not, there's definitely a market for it. You guys should consider hooking-up with someone in LA who has access to the right venues. If you're interested PM me, as I have such access.

Always looking to expand if it stays high quality
Sent you a PM
Thanks

Some enterprising guy is going to figure out how to make a franchise business out of the foot/tickling party thing and get rich. There is a huge untapped market for this type of thing in every large and medium sized city from coast to coast. You could start with the really large cities and then work your way down to cities of 100,000 or so to see where the point of diminishing returns kicks in. One idea would be to provide a foot/tickling sideline to already established strip clubs. Maybe that would be a way to to set up franchises.

Some enterprising guy is going to figure out how to make a franchise business out of the foot/tickling party thing and get rich. There is a huge untapped market for this type of thing in every large and medium sized city from coast to coast. You could start with the really large cities and then work your way down to cities of 100,000 or so to see where the point of diminishing returns kicks in. One idea would be to provide a foot/tickling sideline to already established strip clubs. Maybe that would be a way to to set up franchises.

All I have to say is after many years of running tickle and foot fetish parties you hit it right on the head.
HUGE market untapped.
BIG bucks for the enterprising entrepreneur, (who also wants to have a lot of fun making money too! ;0 )

PS:
We are seriously thinking of adding male-female tickling to the videos we plan on producing.
If you want to tickle these two cuties, or any of the other hotties (who are just as ticklish and pretty as these two 18 year olds) and would be willing to be seen in film on the net, feel free to PM and me and we can talk.

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back