• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From Personal Ad to Play date!

AWESOME STORY!!! Years in the making!!! :D Hopefully next story, if there is one, would add some tickle pixs of your beautiful feet! :)

ps.- I love the TITLE!!!! "From Personal Ad to Play Date!" Haha... Finally living your dream Maggs!! :thumbsup:

Wow, that is one of the best written accounts I have ever read!

Thank you so much! :) I never know if all my non-tickling related detail or internal dialogue goes too far over the top. I mean, I know this is a fetish forum, and 99% of people come here to read/watch/talk about tickling, so quality of writing in a tickle story might not always be high on people's priority list, lol.

Neither; it was great from both perspectives. The build up created a genuine sense of anticipation, as we as readers experienced what you were feeling at the time. When the tickling began it was descriptive enough for us to envision your predicament, and I felt the pace of the writing increase. If you’re tickled for ten minutes, you don’t need a ten minute write up; we can picture the tickling taking place over ten minutes, if that makes sense. By the same token, the pace of the aftermath was a lot more slowed down. I thought, as if the tickle high was slowly easing off. Which it sadly does...!

I think that when we write first person accounts we always think it can be improved on. For example, I wrote a story in 2010 about my first tickling experience, and I still tinker with it now to try and improve it. This is a great account though, Daisy; if there are other sessions, I hope there’s more stories to follow!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thank you so much for the feedback - it's very hard to gauge a story when I'm so entangled in it. I'm glad the pace seemed to match the activity going on and that there was enough descriptives without going overboard. I know most readers would love nothing more than tickling from the first sentence to the last, but it's just not how I've ever written - there has to be some build-up for me. I tend to live very much inside my head (probably true of most writers, lol), so internal dialogue and feelings expressed in my stories are just a natural extension of that. I would like to be more descriptive of the tickling aspects of it, but I don't know how to do that without entering into the world where every laugh is literally spelled out for the reader. MAJOR pet peeve of mine to read "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" during a story, lol. Perhaps describing more of the 'lers tickle technique? I don't know. I'll have to think more on that.

I'd love to read your first tickling experience - can you shoot me a link? I totally get the urge to go back and refine a story once you put it out there. I think I've edited this story half a dozen times already :D Just tinkering with a word here and there, nothing major. I just can't leave well enough alone!

Woowoo! Wat to GO, Daisy! Fingers crossed this experience was real for you! :happy: You write so well it was like I was a (pervy) fly on the wall, observing and relishing every anxious, ticklish moment of this cute, elated little story you’ve created. Also fingers crossed this will be - is - a series...?
:thumbsup:

Ah yes, the age-old doubt that the writer who puts up a story in the "True Tickling Stories" section is REALLY posting a true story :) I'll be the first to admit that I've doubted that a number of stories in this section were really true because they seemed so far-fetched. But yes, this one really happened. The 'ler is right here on this forum, but for the moment, he prefers to remain anonymous. Who knows, maybe we can coax him into adding his two cents to all of this - even though he doesn't do much posting on here :)

I'm glad my writing was able to make you feel like you were there with us - that's always my goal. As far as making it a series, who knows? Maybe. I've met up with three new 'lers in the last two months, so maybe I'll be inspired to write a story about another session. I don't like to be repetitive, so if something new happens, I might write it up. I've certainly got A LOT of new real-life material to pull from (for the first time in over two decades!), so I'm sure something will trigger the creative writing bug to get moving again :D

AWESOME STORY!!! Years in the making!!! :D Hopefully next story, if there is one, would add some tickle pixs of your beautiful feet! :)

ps.- I love the TITLE!!!! "From Personal Ad to Play Date!" Haha... Finally living your dream Maggs!! :thumbsup:

Thanks! :) It really was YEARS in the making! We are working on some pics for all you foot fans. It's very hard to remember to take pics once a session is over because my brain is so drunk on endorphins and adrenaline that I can barely remember my own name. Maybe we can snap off a few pics BEFORE all the fun starts :D

Thank you so much for the feedback - it's very hard to gauge a story when I'm so entangled in it. I'm glad the pace seemed to match the activity going on and that there was enough descriptives without going overboard. I know most readers would love nothing more than tickling from the first sentence to the last, but it's just not how I've ever written - there has to be some build-up for me. I tend to live very much inside my head (probably true of most writers, lol), so internal dialogue and feelings expressed in my stories are just a natural extension of that. I would like to be more descriptive of the tickling aspects of it, but I don't know how to do that without entering into the world where every laugh is literally spelled out for the reader. MAJOR pet peeve of mine to read "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" during a story, lol. Perhaps describing more of the 'lers tickle technique? I don't know. I'll have to think more on that.

I'd love to read your first tickling experience - can you shoot me a link? I totally get the urge to go back and refine a story once you put it out there. I think I've edited this story half a dozen times already :D Just tinkering with a word here and there, nothing major. I just can't leave well enough alone!

I'm totally with you about the build up, Daisy; I like to set a mood and try to convey what I'm feeling in the moment. I tend - I think - not to do bursts of 'HAHAHAHAHA!' but describe the laughter i.e. 'her laughter erupted from nowhere, shrieks piercing the air'. People know what laughter sounds like, but using descriptive language leaves it to the reader to determine how loud and wild the laughter is. Your writing is fine as is, but if you do write more stories, then I reckon you'll find the tone that works right for you. That said, as I mentioned earlier, I think that when we write we always want to change little bits here and there!

As for my first experience, you can find it on page 4 of the 'My Nylon Tickling Fetish' thread in this section. However, if you don't mind, I've also taken the liberty of PMing you your own copy for reference. Please read at your leisure, I hope that you like it and note that any feedback is welcome!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I can't explain how jealous and envious I am of your lucky playmates.
I so wish I was not on the opposite coast from you.

I'm totally with you about the build up, Daisy; I like to set a mood and try to convey what I'm feeling in the moment. I tend - I think - not to do bursts of 'HAHAHAHAHA!' but describe the laughter i.e. 'her laughter erupted from nowhere, shrieks piercing the air'. People know what laughter sounds like, but using descriptive language leaves it to the reader to determine how loud and wild the laughter is. Your writing is fine as is, but if you do write more stories, then I reckon you'll find the tone that works right for you. That said, as I mentioned earlier, I think that when we write we always want to change little bits here and there!

As for my first experience, you can find it on page 4 of the 'My Nylon Tickling Fetish' thread in this section. However, if you don't mind, I've also taken the liberty of PMing you your own copy for reference. Please read at your leisure, I hope that you like it and note that any feedback is welcome!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Good points about describing the laughter a bit more without taking the easy route and literally spelling it out for the reader. I think the reader just visually glosses over "HAHAHAHAHAA" anyway. I never saw the point.

Here's my problem (from a 'lees perspective) - when I'm being tickled to the extent that it is borderline torture (and I mean that in the best possible sense of the word, lol), my brain is totally incapable of retaining details the way I (as a writer) would like. It's like the overwhelming sensation is all it can handle. Little bits and pieces come back to me after the session is over, but for the most part, it's all lost in a haze of laughter, cursing and thrashing :D. Makes me almost want to videotape the session so I can write about it later :laughhard:

P.S. - I'll PM you about your story :)

Thanks for the PM, I’ve replied back!

When I write, I’m doing so as a let, so possibly as a result of that I’m able to retain more information. Like you, it might be that I remember additional info afterwards but I’m not too bad at memorising all of the events. If something is a bit cloudy then I’ll either leave it out or incorporate it briefly into a larger paragraph so that it sits alongside the other memories.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

This is an amazing story Daisy. I enjoyed reading it but nowhere near as much as I did tickling you. The story is real...I know. Daisy is a Dream 'lee! This story is not about my session with Daisy. Our session was a little different, as it should be. It was our first of hopefully Many, so we had a little to learn about each other. It takes time to know all the workings inside the mind of a 'lee and I believe we're off to a quick start.
As I said Daisy is a Dream 'lee, in my eyes. We all have different ideas of how we would all like a session to play out. For instance, does she mind being tied up? Are her feet ticklish? Does she only allow "certain types of tickling?...soft strokes" Some people enjoy a struggling 'lee. Some want loud laughter.
So many different aspects other than the act of tickling itself. I found that Daisy is PERFECT! She checked all my boxes and a couple I didn't even know existed. She's cute with perfect feet, silky smooth skin and an awesome attitude! Perfect! :yourock:

I can't explain how jealous and envious I am of your lucky playmates.
I so wish I was not on the opposite coast from you.

Aw, you're sweet :) The distance thing does suck because there are so many great people on here that would be so much fun to session with, but playing with people from other states is very difficult. Us TMFers need to invent an instant travel machine so we can zap ourselves to any location in seconds for tickle sessions :D

This is an amazing story Daisy. I enjoyed reading it but nowhere near as much as I did tickling you. The story is real...I know. Daisy is a Dream 'lee! This story is not about my session with Daisy. Our session was a little different, as it should be. It was our first of hopefully Many, so we had a little to learn about each other. It takes time to know all the workings inside the mind of a 'lee and I believe we're off to a quick start.
As I said Daisy is a Dream 'lee, in my eyes. We all have different ideas of how we would all like a session to play out. For instance, does she mind being tied up? Are her feet ticklish? Does she only allow "certain types of tickling?...soft strokes" Some people enjoy a struggling 'lee. Some want loud laughter.
So many different aspects other than the act of tickling itself. I found that Daisy is PERFECT! She checked all my boxes and a couple I didn't even know existed. She's cute with perfect feet, silky smooth skin and an awesome attitude! Perfect! :yourock:

Hey B,

Holy shit did you hype me up, lol. Don't believe any of it people - I'm a total pain in the ass during a session :laughhard: But while we're feeding each other's egos, I'd like to add that Boxr is the perfect mix between sadistic and sweet :) One minute he's cooling me off with a cold compress to my head, and the next he's tickle torturing me into safewording :D. I had a blast and can't wait until our next session!

Last edited:
Damn.. Very lucky BOXR... Haha hope you make Maggie safe word next time

Would love to hear your point of view with a story on your session with Maggie! :thumbsup:

Damn.. Very lucky BOXR... Haha hope you make Maggie safe word next time

Would love to hear your point of view with a story on your session with Maggie! :thumbsup:

I’m not much of a writer. But I’ll give it a shot. Maggie and I had met for coffee after I answered her personal ad on here. From the first meeting I knew the session would be fun. We got along great, which is a Must, so we set up a session st a hotel.
I can’t speak for Maggie, but I felt comfortable with her immediately. We both started getting ready and the anticipation begins. She changed into some “session clothes” and I took out my “bad of toys”.
We both arranged the under mattress restraint system and I proceeded to secure her in the cuffs spread out on the bed. I stood back a secon to admire her lying there. She was vulnerable, willing and best yet very cute with a nice body and skin that is silky smooth. Her feet are just as pretty as in her pictures.
I started with a few strokes of her soles. She thrashed around a little. I was just testing her level of ticklishness. I found her to be very responsive. She’s very ticklish, yet also pretty stubborn. Maggie told me that she doesn’t like to use her safe word so I considered that a challenge. Challenge accepted.
I went on to find all her ticklish spots. She has many, but some spots are just unbearable for her to take for too long. So after playing with her a while I wanted to try to make her use her safe word. Just so you know, Maggie’s reactions are awesome. She laughs and begs through whispers. Her curses and pleads are at a nice low tone.l, which is great in a hotel. Anyway, I start tickling one of her most ticklish spots and stayed there throughout her struggles and begging stages. I increased her torture, yet she was intent on not using her safe words. After a couple minutes she finally caved and said Too Ticklish! Yessss 💪🏻
After I got her to safe word it was time to play with her mind. I started tickling her and told her I would count to 10 to see if she could get past that long. So the count began.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 -3 4 5 6 7 7 7 7 ummm where was I? 🤔 This really got inside her head.
I loved playing that game with her. I would tickle her for about an hour and a half and then we took some down time after the session, just relaxing and talking.
I had so much fun with Maggie. She’s very easy to talk to and a Blast to session with.
I can’t wait to see her again.

Daisy is Crazy Ticklish! I found that out immediately after we went into our hotel room. She was putting her hair up into a ponytail so her arms were both over her head. I gave her a little pinch on her side just above the hip and she almost jumped through the ceiling &#55357;&#56840; She looked at me and I said “Good to know” Daisy lay on the bed and I secured her wrists and ankles. I started by raking her beautiful soles with my fingers. her reactions were perfect. she thrashed around so much that I had to tighten the bonds. I knew at that point that this was going to be a fun session. I was right. As I moved up her body I found that she was insanely ticklish on her upper inner thighs and hips. I mean it drove her Crazy! she said nobody ever tried tickling her there before, which I didn’t understand &#55358;&#56631;&#55356;&#57339;*♂️ It’s an Excellent target! I moved up again to her waist area and not to my surprise, it was another very ticklish spot on her. Between poles and pinches Daisy almost lost her mind. By this time I’m thinking I hit the TMF Lottery. she is reacting perfectly to everything I’m doing to her. Then as I’m basking in this awesome moment, I decided to go in for the safe word. I started to tickle her neck with my lips. she had a difficult time taking this king of tickling. she refused to safe word. Then! Pay dirt! I started moving my fingers around a little and found out that her collarbone is her safe word zone. As I tickled her there she begged through whispers. Please no, I can’t! Stop! Oh shit! No no no! Can’t do this! Then th safe words TOO TICKLISH!!! came out. Yes!
she told me that she was very stubborn and doesn’t use her safe word. HA! 30 minutes &#55357;&#56490;&#55356;&#57339;&#55357;&#56399;&#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57339;
Now, not all methods worked on her. shes not really feather ticklish. And something that drives my other lee crazy (dragging shoelaces through her toes) doesn’t work either ☹️ But everyone is different and you just have to find out what works best for whom. That’s the fun part! I’m so excited for our next session to see what that brings us. I already have some ideas &#55357;&#56840; to get her mind spinning out of control. &#55358;&#56599;&#55358;&#56599;

Absolutely awesome Boxr... thank you for sharing. Years after Daisy made her foot thread I, as I am sure many have wondered how soft her feet really are? How ticklish and stubborn she is? You truly are a lucky guy! All of her now lers are truly lucky. I knew her safe word had to include the t word in some manner, hehe... You truly know how to drive her wild with laughter thank you for sharing your poi t of view on tickling her. Truly, years after helping bump her thread, because I know she is special and those feet deserve attention, we are now blessed with tales of that stubborn lee and her insanely, beautiful feet tickled. I thank you. With that said, awesome to hear she has a very ticklish neck and collarbone. Hehe :D. .... I thank you again you two.

Absolutely awesome Boxr... thank you for sharing. Years after Daisy made her foot thread I, as I am sure many have wondered how soft her feet really are? How ticklish and stubborn she is? You truly are a lucky guy! All of her now lers are truly lucky. I knew her safe word had to include the t word in some manner, hehe... You truly know how to drive her wild with laughter thank you for sharing your poi t of view on tickling her. Truly, years after helping bump her thread, because I know she is special and those feet deserve attention, we are now blessed with tales of that stubborn lee and her insanely, beautiful feet tickled. I thank you. With that said, awesome to hear she has a very ticklish neck and collarbone. Hehe :D. .... I thank you again you two.

It was my pleasure. Believe me it really was

Very well done story. Like the enthusiasm for writing and details.

Thank you! :) The writing comes easy when I've got such great inspiration from a fantastic playmate. I haven't had the urge to write anything in years, so it was nice to be able to revive something I've always drawn so much pleasure from.

I loved your story daisycrazy!

It's interesting that every once in a while despite normally being incredibly careful and cautious about meeting people for play too early in a relationship that it sometimes happens. In my case on a couple of occasions and obviously in yours something just clicked and it felt right. I always go with my instincts which are generally pretty intuitive.

Thanks for sharing this.

I loved your story daisycrazy!

It's interesting that every once in a while despite normally being incredibly careful and cautious about meeting people for play too early in a relationship that it sometimes happens. In my case on a couple of occasions and obviously in yours something just clicked and it felt right. I always go with my instincts which are generally pretty intuitive.

Thanks for sharing this.

Yeah, it was very strange how quickly we blew through all the usual steps of getting to the point of having an actual play session. Hell, we ended up skipping most of them, lol. I'm glad it worked out the way it did, but it could've just as easily gone the other way. Like you said, it's important to listen to your instincts. I don't recommend most 'lees doing what I did - it can be dangerous! Luckily for me, my 'ler ended up being a giant teddy bear..... with semi-sadistic tendencies - just how I like them :D

For any 'lees (especially those just starting out), the emailing stage can be an important one because most of the "red flag" alerts can be detected at that point from a safe distance. In fact, most potential playmates don't make it passed that stage with me. Living in NY, I've got a very strong bullshit detector and can pick up on the fact that something is off just by reading a guy's emails. Which is why, out of dozens of responses to my personal ad, I ended up with only three playmates :laughhard:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back