• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From play fight to tickle torture (M/F + foot pic)

Cavum

Verified
I was at my best friends (a 19 year old cute girl) place this weekend. When we get together thing normaly get a bit childish, but very fun. We allways go around poking eachother when the chance is there. She know I have a tickle fetish, and she even admitted she likes being tickled, even shes REALLY ticklish. The day before I went to her place I had been to the BDSM club Im a member of. The same bag I keep all my bondage stuff in I used for my clothes and such when I went to her place. I taught I had taken out everything, but I had forgotten to take out the hand and ankle cuffs wich is chained together. We both had a good laugh earlier that day because I hadit with me. However it would be a really handy thing to have later that night. ;)

Later that night we where sitting in the bed watching TV and talked. She really LOVE that Im a foot fetishist as well, cause then she get as much foot massage she wants as well. During the massage and talking we started to joke around and the play fight was on. She was trying to tickle me whenever she got the chance and I started tickling back. She tryed to pin her down, but she allways managed to get one arm free when I tickled her. I hold her down with one hand and reached for the hand and ankle cuffs I got. She tryed to get away, but at that time her hands was allready cuffed behind her back. Sh lied on her belly and wiggled wildly with her feet. I hold her feet still and cuffed her ankles as well. Now she was lying in a possitionthat could remind of a hogtie. I used a little chainlock I had on my key chains to attatch the hand cuffs and ankle cuffs closer. She was now totaly helpless. Her nice bare feet soles where pointing up, ready to be tickled. I took a firm grip around one of her ankles and started to tickle. She screamed out of laugh and started begging right away. "To late for that now" I sayd and tickled her feet faster. She laughed and laughed and tryed to get away, but it was no use. After about 15min tickling her feet she was really exhausted, but when I stopped tickling her she continued to teas me. So I continued tickling her tighs. She laughed so hard and started begging again. For the next 40min I was tickling her tighs, sides, belly and feet. At the end I challenged her to try to keep her feet still wile I tickled em. If she managed 30seconds I would let her go. Her feet started to wiggle like crazy after only 5 seconds or so. So I had to start over again. After like 20 tryes she managed to keep her feet still the 30 seconds, and I uncuffed her. She told me that I was really evil and gave me a big smile. She admitted she taught it was really fun. Then we sat down and watched some more TV wile I continued massaging her feet.

Good story man

you lucky SOB! Cool story man, she's got smoking cute feet too

mtTicklemonster said:
awesome story. she seems pretty cool, bet you totally love her huh? :p.

Well yeah, she is my best friend :p

Great post, Cavum! This is a terrific tale.

You're a very lucky person. Your best friend enjoys tickling! Geeze, I can't hardly fathom it. Wish I was that lucky.

Tell us more when you have time.

wow! i would give anything to have a friend like that. you are so blessed.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back