• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun Facts About TKLVR18

Senshi1

Staff
It has been brought to my attention that my old "Fun Facts About Senshi" thread is in danger of being revived. I've met with my advisors, and have made an informed decision to fight fire with fire. In an early attempt to spearhead the revolution, I present to you fun facts about TKLVR18/Karen. Please feel free to contribute any 100% true facts such as these that you might know!

- Karen appeared as a hidden character on the Nintendo Gamecube game "Super Smash Bros Melee". To unlock her, you had to play a single match as the Ice Climbers. Unfortunately, nobody has ever bothered to do this, so Karen remains one of the most well-hidden characters in the game's history.

- In the early nineties, Karen attempted to run for Mayor of Washington DC, only to be told that she would not be able to as she was a woman. Enraged, Karen then waged a lengthy and much-publicized campaign about sexism in the capital. The campaign came to a disappointing end when Karen was discreetly informed by embarassed officials that the reason she would not be able to run for Mayor was because, as a woman, she would in fact be running for Mayoress.

- According to leaked information from NASA, it is speculated that between one- and ten-thousand of the TickleTheater's fifty-thousand users are Karen's multiple accounts. Roughly sixty percent of these are believed to be dormant.

Bringing out skeletons from the closet huh? Let us see hellfire eating your regular fire now :p

Oooh lord. Here it comes. OK fine, I'll be a good sport :D

-Karen was once offered a job by the FBI. She turned them down because she thought that FBI stood for "feather-all investigators"

-Karen's real name is Karen Elizabeth Jose-Freddie Gonzales Anderson. Freddie for Krougar, Gonzales for speedy, and and Jose just because her mother could :p

-Karens' favorite food is spaghetti with a side of Senshi.

~K

Karen can force herself to not think of the cake.

Karen is in fact a code name. Which words were coded, though, remains a mystery even now.

Croatian anti-spy agency just confirmed that they've seen someone fitting Karen's description take all the prizes in 'whack the rabbit'. The rabbit is reported to be recovering well, and is looking for a hitman.

Ur just trying to avoid and delay the inevitable Sensh... As for you Ms. Anderson, I guess this could also be determined as an "inevitability"...

- Intelligence reports coming out of Columbia document a female, armed with a rapier and a black mask, terrorizing known Cartel camps and installations... at every scene she leaves her calling card with her rapier: ~K

-Karen was offered one of the roles as an Agent in The Matrix... Unfortunately she declined and the Wachowski Brothers turned to the services of one Hugo Weaving...

-There was word once upon a time that Karen was a touted author in the field of the tickle but since I haven't read any "Laughing Ink" yet and can't get the "Artisans" page; this notion will remain as an urban legend in the eyes of this beholder.

ANDDDDDDDD

-In line with public opinion, now that she has Senshi both whipped and around her little finger, Karen is indeed one step closer to WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!

-There was word once upon a time that Karen was a touted author in the field of the tickle but since I haven't read any "Laughing Ink" yet and can't get the "Artisans" page; this notion will remain as an urban legend in the eyes of this beholder.

ANDDDDDDDD

-In line with public opinion, now that she has Senshi both whipped and around her little finger, Karen is indeed one step closer to WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!

Oh, I write. http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=31699&highlight=Hell for starters ^__^ You should appreciate that'n...

And as for world domination, I'm happy with Senshi-domination ;)

As long as he promises to dominate me back half the time :redface:

- A bill is currently in the legislation process that, if passed, will officially classify Karen as an endangered species, as there is only one of her in existence.

- Karen once made Chuck Norris hesitate for 0.005ths of a second before roundhouse kicking a group of ne'er-do-wells and cads for thinking about dissing his shoes.

- Karen once verbally knocked Oscar Wilde into a cocked hat, despite not knowing what the phrase even means.

- Karen once verbally knocked Oscar Wilde into a cocked hat, despite not knowing what the phrase even means.

He's right....I don't....:D

-Karen is an ex-child-star. She used to have throngs of fans, her own fan club, pictures, and stories about herself...now she has a fiance. She's happy :D

Oh I knew aboot your stories, but I recall hearing or reading somewhere that u wrote for an e-zine which, mistakenly saying was Laughing Ink, appears to be Laughing Weekly as per your sig.

*Dogg watches as Senshi's influence with Karen increases substantially with the endangered species comment.

- Karen can almost officially say that she has gone where others fear to tread: she met a whacko on the Internet, fell in love with him and married him.

but enough truths...

- When Kofi Annan decided to take an elongated restroom break without prior warning, the UN General Assembly named Karen as the interim Head during Annan's absence. As she was preparing to propose a revolutionary amendment to the International Bill of Human Rights, a heavily apologetic Annan returned from the restroom and resumed his duties. Karen was the Head of the UN General Assembly for approximately 30 minutes and her bill never made it to discussion.

- Karen is in fact taller than TT's tallest member, Budweiserbob!, standing at a huge 8'09''. But no one has ever noticed this because Karen is always standing about 40ft away in the background, making her look like she's smaller than everyone else.

- Karen once applied for a job at Crayola as a Colour namer. Despite her imaginative ideas, she was declined the position because she kept coming up with names like "Goblin Blood - Red", "Fluffy - Pink" and "It looks like yellow but it's sorta green - green".

- Karen controls Karma... have you never noticed the subtle likeness of their names? ;)

Yeah, I got some funny looks when I came up with "lee pink"....:D

- If you play the "CaramellDansen" song backwards, you hear a secret message which sounds a lot like her "What's in store for Senshi" list. ;)

hehehe
XD

-Karen has been banned from competing in NASCAR, as she was considered to fast for the circuit, esp. after the infamous "Tony Stewart Hissy Fit" incident...

Speculations have arisen that Karen is 1/4 Demoness, this proven by candid photos taken of her when her horns came out of the sides of her forehead last Fall

Speculations have also arisen of the fact that she may know the real reason behind Tammi the Witch's disappearance from Tickle Theater, as sounds of feminine laughter has been heard from her little corner of Hell

I didn't see this or anything, but this guy I work with told me that one time, Karen pole-vaulted over a Mini-Mart onto the top of a moving freight-train, just for grins! :shock:

Karen had a brief affair with Ozzy Osbourne in 2007.

It was broken off when the Prince of Darkness woke up from a drug-induced stupor and remembered that he was married to the real Satan, Sharon Osbourne.

Karen is famous for being the most tk-influenced member of TT or TMF, proven by the fact that she thinks about it during exams....>_<

~K

-The insatiable addiction to Karen is only cured by a swift bop on the head.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back