• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fun gathering idea

Hmmmmmmmm how about this idea gals!

All women except for ONE male who will be your tickle torture victim/slave for the entire night and at times, while he is still tied, you can go off and tickle each other while he has to lie there and listen to it all waiting for his turn to start again or even at times have both, him being tickled unmercifully while listening to another or other gals being tickled elsewhere!

Just a thought.

M1

You ladies are making it extremely hard for me to breathe without hyperventilating. I'm sure you ladies will be using 'the pose' rather frequently, too:
DSC07016_jpg.jpg
cm_4bed.jpg

Kitten asked: Frankie, you should KNOW by now that I don't take any offense to your pics and silliness. I know you better than that. What's interesting is that I was trying to figure out what your satellite pic was aimed at and I had absolutely NO Idea!

Frankie replies: That aerial view with all of the scenery and buildings is supposed to be the Buick factory or something. The far away shot was just a generic satellite view I found.

Merciless1 said:
Hmmmmmmmm how about this idea gals!

All women except for ONE male who will be your tickle torture victim/slave for the entire night and at times, while he is still tied, you can go off and tickle each other while he has to lie there and listen to it all waiting for his turn to start again or even at times have both, him being tickled unmercifully while listening to another or other gals being tickled elsewhere!

Just a thought.

M1

Now that is just CRUEL :scared:

There will be so many vulnerable feet just asking to be tickled! (I checked... these are a lady's feet):
feet.jpg

Here's another view of a possible activity that will take place at the ladies gathering. (A tiny camera was attached to the person's uvula when this photo was taken):
30.%20Toesucking%204web.jpg

have we decided on the name for the Lady gathering? I did like the TKK name ,I would like for all the ladies to agree on a name that we all like and lets get this gathering planned :) :grouphug:

ticklkitten said:
Hey IL2BT... I'll make sure that you and I sleep next to each other! For safety's sake if nothing else! But I can't guarantee that I won't tickle you.. but at least we trust each other! I hope you like cuddler's... because I like to snuggle...

I'm a cuddler too kitten :)

I'd be happy to sleep next to anyone who enjoys reaching out to tickle during the night... :tickle:

I'm cool with the TKK or the one mentioned with Vixen in it. I like Vixen, too.

I hope to hear more details soon!

oooh, I like TTD's idea better than anything that I've come up with so far!

I'll buy each of you ladies a copy of this book for just allowing me to observe your gathering for 15 minutes. (This thread deserves more attention)

e_TTA2_cover.jpg

Frankie the idea of a bunch of sleeping ladies is JUST TOO much for you isn't it? LOL... so sorry. Oh wait, maybe I'm not sorry, not one little tiny bit. :feets:

OMG I leave town for a week and come back to this! I think I was the one who casually suggested an all-girl gathering some time ago...looks like it might actually happen! LOL after reading the threads I have to laugh...typical guys ;) The location of this gathering is going to have to be as closely guarded as the location of Iraq's "weapons of mass destruction" -- and as hard to find ;)

Kitten I'm going to PM you to see about details...

Stacy

P.S. Here's a bad name...the Ticklish WOMBs (women only, men banned). :)

That is a very very bad name Stacy but I laughed my ass off nonetheless. Sure pm me and I'll give the details we've managed to work out so far.

I'm going to be sending out a couple of mass pm's tonight with an idea that Ann gave me, I think you ladies will like it.

FF, give it up already. All the other guys are prob off planning a gathering already and we still have you stuck at trying to find out the location at ours. lol.

Go home, Urkel. :whip: :blaugh:

IL2BT, I hope ya don't mind if when everyone goes to sleep, my fingertips wander towards your toes. :)

Iluv2Btickled said:
FF, give it up already. All the other guys are prob off planning a gathering already and we still have you stuck at trying to find out the location at ours. lol.

Go home, Urkel. :whip: :blaugh:

steve_urkel.jpg

"Whoa, mama! I like the feisty babes! Okey dokey, my tantalyzing tidbit, I'll leave you and the rest of the ladies alone, but keep me in mind when you decide you need a handsome toe-tickler like myself around!"~ Steve Urkel

Have fun, ladies!~ FF

Hey ladies! I'll be sending all who has expressed interest so far a pm tonight with the details I know so far. I have 16 people on my list! yay! And I know our sweet steph can't come but I'm going to keep sending her info anyhow just because she is so cool. Hope you don't mind steph!

I'm looking forward to you sleeping at my feet sexicana... I LOVE being tickled while I'm sleeping!

I don't give a damn what you ladies do as long as I can watch sports in peace lol.

ticklkitten said:
Hey ladies! I'll be sending all who has expressed interest so far a pm tonight with the details I know so far. I have 16 people on my list! yay! And I know our sweet steph can't come but I'm going to keep sending her info anyhow just because she is so cool. Hope you don't mind steph!

I'm looking forward to you sleeping at my feet sexicana... I LOVE being tickled while I'm sleeping!

while I dont like being WHILE sleeping ( I take my sleep seriously) I dont mine it while I'm falling asleep or just waking up. ;)

So knock urself out Sexicana! :tickle:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back