• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun guy in South Jersey wants to meet a sweet lady into tickling

ticklemonster99

TMF Regular
Have you ever wanted to meet a cute, well built guy to share your love for tickling with? Well, i'm a 28 yr. old SBM , fit (6'2 and athletic) and attractive from New Jersey (close to Philly) and i want to meet a sweet, attractive woman that enjoys all that our little tickle fetish has to offer...giggles, laughs and a great time! If i've piqued your interest, hit me up with an e-mail and lets talk.

ticklemonster99
[email protected]

how depressing!

wow...almost 20 views so far and not one reply. i think i'm developing a complex about myself. :sadcry: oh well, i guess i'll just grab a beer and go back to "lurker-land".

'monster, may I offer some advice? Personals are but ONE way to meet folks into this, and not the easiest. Gatherings are. Attend one. Check the Gatherings section for events in your area, or in areas where you'd like to vacation, and attend one. Meet some folks, make friends in the community, and build the kind of reputation that will make women comfortable with meeting you.

It's possible.

I married one of us, in another country, that I met online. I've many friends who've coupled from online meetings, both within this interest and outside of it. Personals are a great possibility, but only ONE possibility. There's two others here, Gatherings and Pen Pals, and both will start you socializing within this interest, making friends and acquaintences, making you a known entity. It's hard to fear a known entity. It's easy to hang wit' someone who's known.

I'm not the most delicate fellow, nor am I attractive in any Hollywood fashion. If I can meet folks here, and find my wife, any of us can. Just takes effort, and patience. Sorry t'see that these personals aren't working for you right now. Hope you try the other methods and make friends here, and find folks to date from gatherings and from friends.

dvnc

dvnc...thanks for the kind advice.

Sorry, i didn't mean to sound so down...just going thru a slightly frustrating time right now. i've been to gatherings (all of the NEST's and a Hyenas Club get together), and i've met lots of cool people. it's just hard to meet people in the area...so, hence my frustration. i just wanted to give this ad stuff a try. i'm sure someday i'll meet the right person...i just hope it's not a nurse while i'm on my deathbed! :D but seriously i'll keep my chin up and who know's what might happen. but thanks for looking out...this forum is full of really cool and good people.

Cool deal, brother. Just hate t'see a man doin' right and feelin' down. FWIW, my wife lived thousands of miles away from me, in another country, when we met online. Anything is possible. Anything.
It all depends on how much you want a partner, and what that partner's worth to you.

Hope you find who you seek!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back