• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun hangover tickle with my close friend (M/F)

Tickleraket

TMF Novice
I haven’t really posted many stories in here before, but really wanted to from my past experinces. But I have always had a doubt if they were good or detailed enough, but this one I really wanted to share. Please keep in my mind my English writing skills might be bad (grammar and stuff like that), so please bear with me if it sounds shallow of weird.

Now story time!

I had a very fun experience with one of my female friends the other afternoon after a party. I will call her Katy. Katy is one of those persons who can really talk. She is that kind of person who is ready for a party or just a relaxed day/evening with a good movie (not Netflix and chill ;) ) She is a really nice and cool person and have one of the best laughs ever (especially when she is tickled good, and her laugh hits the cute high pitch sound, which is a huge turn on and music to any laugh-lovers ears). Her body type is pretty regular. Not slim nor fat. I always liked her brown curly hair. Katy and I are pretty close, and despite I’m having a girlfriend who I love and respect, Katy is that kind of female friend I can just give massage, stroke her with my fingers so she almost falls asleep (don’t know the english word this) and in general have a decent body contact to. One of the reasons why Katy is such a great ticklee is because she gets paralyzed when she gets tickled. She moves and squirm but becomes so weak she is unable to fight back, and when she does it is pretty easy to move her or hold her down. So she is deathly ticklish while being an easy victim (poor katy ;) )

Well off to the story.

My girlfriend and I recently hosted a party and were pretty wasted the day after. After cleaning up the worst and saying goodbye to the friends who stayed overnight after the party, we decided to take a nap before taking care of the rest. About five minutes after we woke up from our nap, still lying in bed, our doorbell rang. My girlfriend jumped out of the bed and opened the door. I had a feeling who it was, and when I heard the familiar voice from our entrance, I was right. It was my friend Katy. Katy had parked her car pretty close to our place and decided to drop by before driving home after staying at one of our friend’s place after the party. My place is usually Katy’s second home, when she needs a place to stay when she is in town, and our couch (according to her) is “her place” and belongs to her. Because of the other guests and the limited space, we decided to let her sleep at our common friend’s place. She stood in doorway and we had a smalltalk. My girlfriend and I asked if she wanted to come in a sit down. She dropped her jacket and bumped down in our bed. The talk kept going and I tried to think of a way to tickle her. I then decided to sit up and lean forward to bump down on my stomach to get closer to her (as some kind of start/reason to do something). It was a mix of the excuse to get closer to Katy, and the fact that my body was way too wasted and needed to lay in another position. Katy decided to lay down on her stomach too and could feel asleep right where she was. Then the fun began. “Katy are you alive?” I asked and started to poke her side. She started to grunt and mumble with a little giggle. She is not always in the mood to get tickled, but it seemed like she didn’t really care this time and looked like she would actually enjoy it. I kept teasing her with my words (which also have a huge effect on her to make her more ticklish). “Katy don’t die!” I started to poke her side and ribs. She started to make that “hrng” sound that people often make when they get “poke-tickled”. “I’m not dying, I’m just tired!” she said with a laughing voice. I didn’t want to push it too far too quickly and slowed down to spider tickling her arms and shoulder. When I didn’t get much of a reaction, and it seems like it was nice sensation to her, I needed a little more action. “I think someone needs to get tickled!”. Then she made that kind of “noooooo” that I love. The kind of “no” where you don’t want to get tickled, but you don’t have the strength to refuse and know it’s gonna happened no matter what.

I put my right elbow on the side of her upper body, facing towards her feet and leaned over her back to put my weight on her, while tightening my elbow to lock her. It was pretty easy since she had her hands under her chin to support her head. I then used one finger, wiggling it up and down to tickle her side. It was a special reaction because it was one of those kinds that builds up slowing and the escalate. I started to feel her body shaking more and more while the sound of her giggle began to build up (like a fade in on a music track). Suddenly she bursted out with the cutest laugh without any way to stop the tickling. She tried to yell out a few “stop stop!”, but of course I wouldn’t stop completely. I stopped to give her a ten second break, and while she was still giggling, I teasingly asked: “it’s hard for you lay still, especially your legs. I quickly turned to her legs, still managing to keep her upper body with my right arm this time. I began to wiggle my fingers on the spot behind her knees (don’t know the exact word). Her legs kicked up and down while she was laughing like before, but with a little higher pitch. I need to state that I was always afraid of crossing any limits, and even though we could have physical contact when watching movie, hanging out etc. I was always aware of not being too sexual. I really think she have a nice body and would lie if I said I’ m not sexual attracted, but I have to think about my girlfriend, and Katy’s feelings, and especially not treat Katy’s body as some kind of object not worth anything else than a good thing to use. Our friendship should not be based on: “I’m only friends with you so I have someone to tickle”

Well back to topic! I have always wondered if her butt was ticklish, and this time I think our friendship has reached a level where no offense was taken, and thought to myself, tickling her butt would be pretty innocent this time. I asked her straight: “Are your butt ticklish?” and started to move my finger in circles. I loved her reaction because she sounded surprised. “STA-HAHAP TICKLING MY BUTT!!! Again, the teasing began. “I think there are small spiders running on your butt”. All ten fingers ran around, tickling her butt, and laying the right amount of pressure to make her crazy. “Oh, and I think we need some squares, triangles and even a little star. Maybe some glitter”. Using her butt as a drawing board to make small figures and symbols was a hell of a fun, because my fingers were so unpredictable. Her butt jumped up and down trying to throw my fingers off without any luck. She reached a point where she couldn’t do anything but laugh.
Suddenly I remembered her lower back is crazy ticklish and started to trace my nails along the edge of her pants, leaving “invincible ticklish marks” all over her lower back. She tried to lift her upper body without any luck. “Oh, that’s right, Isn’t your back ticklish?” This time she managed to say her back are so sensitive that it is so unrealistic ticklish, right before the tickling really kicked in. Something that really drives me crazy, is when girls describes their ticklishness like: “I’m so ticklish” or “I’m so ticklish one my…” etc. Even if they just say, “It tickles”. I worked really good on her back, and muffled my fingers in, spider tickled, and made fast runs, treating it like a pillow my fingers could play in and on. She laughed so hard while yelling: “Help me!”.

I made a ninja move out of the blue and I found myself with one finger in her right armpit. She went totally insane and her cute high pitch laugh became a mix of a high squeaky choke laugh, but with a lot of volume. When I make her hit that kind of laugh, It gives me some kind of perfect mental kick, where you could listen to that laugh forever! I flipped her over to hold her right arm above her head and digged in with all of my finger. Her laugh became even louder, and her body tried to fight me off. Even her left hand tried to remove my arm, but all it could do was to hold on my arm/hand and become weaker. All she could do about 20-30 second of pure torture, was to laugh and laugh. It really gave me a huge rush, and she almost fell out of the bed. She managed to get on her feet, trying to get away still laughing because if the intense situation (and probably the tickling still tingling in her body) but I was too fast. The only thing that raced through my mind at that moment was: “Hell no I want to let you get away”.

I catched her pretty fast and threw her back to the bed and jumped on top of her and went straight for her stomach and sides. Wiggling and digging and feeling her stomach muscles react to the tickling, makes my fingers tingle with excitement and I love the feeling of touching the skin and muscles on the female upper body part. She gasped with almost no voice and energy left “Stop stop, no more, no more!”. I decided we were close to an end and let her loose. She tried to crawl away and search for protecting from my duvet, when something suddenly hit my mind. “HER THIGHS! I MUST DO THESE BEFORE ENDING THIS” I locked her in the same position as in the beginning and grabbed the back of her thighs with my evil claw and made a huge squeeze. This time she actually made a jump while made an instant laugh. Like a fast dive, a second or two with no sound, she made a loud scream right after! It really startled me because this was the first time, I have actually made her scream from tickling. I gave her five to ten second of more tickling make a squirm and laugh with all the power of her lungs. And her this was the final cue for me to really stop this time.

I always know when to stop tickling Katy, because I can hear when she begins to get mad if I don’t stop tickling her, and her energy was completely drained and laying gasping for air, breathing with a fast pace. This was the longest I have ever tickled her, and even if It might not seems to- or be long for most ticklers (and even though I could have tickled her for hours ;) ), It was one of the greatest and funniest tickling experience I ever had with my lovely friend. I was even afraid she might wet herself! At the end she said with a laugh in her voice: “Your neighbours may really ask, what the hell are they doing in there, is he killing her?”.

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it. Hopefully this will not be the last one ;)

Thanks for replies. It was really fun to write. I have some other stories with her, and I am considering gathering them all in one post since they're not as long as this one, if there is any interest for it :)

Really? Settle down Chachi....

Okay let's start over. No need for you to comment in that way from the start because I have a polite way of speaking, of something that might seems obvious, and no need for me to be so offensive. Got that? Then let's just grab a beer and go on ;)

Awesome story and I loved it until it became apparent her feet were not going to get tickled.... :(

Awesome story and I loved it until it became apparent her feet were not going to get tickled.... :(

I actually have a short story when I tickle her feet. I'm normally not a foot guy, but her reactions and laughs, really triggered my interest for feet a little bit. Feet in videos don't have my interest (unless it's very special), but let me say I got a different view on feet when it comes to tickle them myself, after I tickled her. But more info when the story comes ;)

I'm really happy about the responses for my story. I'm don't consider myself as a good story teller (even when I have to write in english), but I think it's fun to share my experience with all of you. so thanks again! ;)

I actually have a short story when I tickle her feet. I'm normally not a foot guy, but her reactions and laughs, really triggered my interest for feet a little bit. Feet in videos don't have my interest (unless it's very special), but let me say I got a different view on feet when it comes to tickle them myself, after I tickled her. But more info when the story comes ;)

See, there ya go! All you needed was a little encouragement!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back