• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Game with a Hitachi Wand (adult content)

OKC_TklCpl

TMF Poster
Hi all. I just wanted to share with everyone a nice game that my wife and I started playing a few weeks ago when she ordered a wand on the internet (these things are amazing!!):dancingbanana:

So she lays on her stomach and spreads enough to allow me access with the wand to her sweet spot.. Get it right where it needs to be and prime her a lil bit and we start sort of a counting game.. I begin to lightly tickle her foot that is nearest to me while counting. She is very ticklish and normally doesent let me tickle her there, but in this case its very special. I continue to count (normally to 20) and after she calls 'uncle' then I give her the same amount of time with the wand turned on. This gets me so hot.

It's amazing, Years ago I had trouble expressing this fetish in our relationship but when she saw just how hot it got me, instantly tickling was a turn on for her too.. There are times now that if I accidentally do something that tickles her, she responds and lets me know that i had better be careful. :upsidedow

Anyway, thanks for letting me share. I have enjoyed very much reading other people's experiences and figured it's my turn to share.

Thanks for sharing your story. That sounds like a really fun game. Glad you are having fun. :D

Thank you. I wasnt sure whether to post it here or in the stories forum... but i figured this is not much of a story as much as sharing an experience with others.:zombies:

Hitachi Wands could heal all that's wrong with the world, if only we'd let them.

I don't often run across "tickling games" that I'd actually like to try. But that's a keeper - especially since it should work with almost any vibe the 'lee prefers. It'd work well with bondage too, in most positions.

Mmmmmm sounds sweet!!! I bet your wife absolutely Loved that and that you totally rocked her world big time when you did that and teased her with the Hitachi Magic Wand-supposed to be a very powerful and a very great vibrator, great sex toy they say... mmmm..that would be so much fun and a great time and a real blast for my honey, my hubby and me ...I might have to try that game out it sounds like a keeper!! Awesome, too sweet!!!
Bet it is one of her favorite tickle games now huh.:dogpile:

Hitachi Wands could heal all that's wrong with the world, if only we'd let them.

Sarah I freaking <3 you lol.

Sounds like a sweet game man. Creative and awesome. Maybe you could even change it up, you know unbalance. It. More tickling for more wand time. Make your lee earn it.

Hmmmm not a bad idea, musicroxmysoc09!! Pretty interesting and neat and an awesome suggestion-not bad-playfully make your lee earn more wand time if the lee can withstand and endure more tickling....mmmmmmmmm sweet sexy idea I must say. I imagine that would greatly tickle badly and feel really good and great in a certain place, I imagine...definitely would invoke laughter and moans and screams and drive a lee absolutely bonkers and insane with laughter and ticklish joy and pleasure I imagine for sure!!!

The Hitachi Wand is an awesome tool in a variety of applications....certainly worth it's high price...

Yeah and I imagine if the Hitachi Wand is such a great massage and such a great tickle tool as you say that it is Oscar the Monkey-sure that the adult sex shops are selling those like wildfire and always having to make sure to have those items big time in stock. I have heard that these Hitachi Wands can be very powerful and really great sex toys for sure. I imagine the experience with one is very intense and very powerful for sure. If so.... then definitely the Hitachi Wand should and needs also to be advocated and used in the tickle scene if both parties wish to and if they want that kind of sensual intense experience, that I imagine that the Hitachi could provide to the tickle scene.:bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back