• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gang tickled for 3 hours

baseball333

One person works your knees, another your ribs, a couple on your feet, another under your arms, another doing your sides.

How many times do you think you'd climax during that experience? :grind_tee

Ummm....A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow...that would be fantastic...was that plotline based on personal experience??? If so, DETAILS PLEASE!!! :D :D :D

There was a 3 on 1 tickle with a girlfriends friend. I was 31, my girlfriend was 29, and the ticklee was 19. There was another male present who was 25. The tickling "victim" was an attractive and curvey tom-boy type. Soft spoken and very athletic, dark brown hair and smooth olive skin, she often mentioned how ticklish she was. She wasn't the sharpest tool in the box.

We all got to getting high and wrestling around, and the next thing I knew I was sitting on her ass and tickling her sides, my girlfriend pulled off her socks and started tickling her feet. The shrieks were pure hysteria. The other guy was up top and tickling under her arms. At first, it was screams, but then it settled in to rich hard laughter.

Strangely enough, after that I was able to convince the same girl about the benefits of reflexology. We agreed to meet at the mall. After we walked around and grabbed a bite to eat, we settled back in her early 80's Cutless and got down to business. She removed her sneakers and socks, placing her bare feet in my lap. I knew nothing about reflexology, but proceeded to stroke and tickle the bottoms of her feet, while acting like I knew what I was doing. She giggled and squirmed the entire time. I told her to keep still and keep her toes flexed back. She did her best, but most of the time told me that she couldn't do it.

A week later, we hooked up for another reflexology session. I think she liked me, because I doubt that anyone could be that stupid. This time, I suggested we do it in the back seat, where she could lay on her stomach and allow greater coverage to her feet. Here I was, with this good looking 19 year old, ticklish, with her smooth soles in my hands. She was 5'9", size 9
feet. On that day, I went for the gusto. I tickled her feet the entire time,
while requesting that she remain still. It was a laugh fest.

There was one final reflexology appointment. It was proceeded by intense tongue kissing and pangs of guilt. Instead of cheating on my girlfriend by screwing someone else, we went to the back seat of the car. She lay across me, bare foot in my left hand, while I rubbed her with my right. I stroked and tickled her foot while diddling her to orgasm. When she came, her foot clenched.

She wanted to get together again, but I stayed clear. I wouldn't have minded tying her up and really going to work, though I decided to play it
safe.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back