• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gang tickling vs. 1 on 1

KazuoK

For me: gang tickling :D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1 on 1
how bout you?

They both have their good points but personally, gang tickling is much more intense(for me as the ticklee) and for the ticklee in general although too much of a gang could cause tickle overload and reduce the reaction and intensity after a period.
Having every ticklish spot tickled at the same time is definitely INtense!

TTD

YIKES!!!!!!!!!! :wooha:

Gang tickling is fun to watch, and would probably be fun to participate in as well if I get a suitable opportunity :)

I prefer 1 on 1. Gang tickling doesn't really do much for me.
I prefer 1 on 1 because tickling, to me, is more of an intimate private thing, especially when it's with a girlfriend. Gang tickling takes something away from the intimacy.
That is, of course, my own opinion.

Different times/situations call for different plans of action...if I want an intimate nite of tickling with my ler, 1 on 1 is called for...but if I just want to have the crap tickled out of me...a group would serve that purpose much better!!!!!!! :p Anytime, Val...just say the word!!!!!!

Agreed with...um...most of you. There is a time and place for everything but in geeeeeneral gang tickling is fun to watch but 1 on 1 is more fun to participate in.

If I want to have a mutually enjoyable encounter with someone, 1 on 1 all the way. If I just want a good tickle torture, I wouldn't say no to a gang... unless that'd make them tickle more. :p

1 on 1 without doubt for me. Gang/group tickling works in certain situations, but mostly, for me, 1 on 1 works just fine.

if you are interogating someone which way is better?? gang or 1 on 1 ?

I like to watch gang tickling but being involved one way or the other I love 1 on 1.

Depends on the kind of gang-tickling, too. I agree with the intimacy of 1 on 1, by the way. But some of the best tickling that I've seen has been gang-related.

Thinking back to high-school days, I can recall a few times where the lee wasn't tickled by more than one person, just restrained while each of the gang took their turns. I was even on the receiving end in elementary school one time.

I remember when I was in high-school I had a friend over and we were discussing girls in the class, and got around to one named Leslie. I mentioned her name and he just kind of shivered (seriously). I asked what was wrong with her and he said that in elementary school, she led a small gang of about 7 girls that used to tickle the crap out of him and some of the other kids. He said that they would chase him down and drag him to part of the playground where the "playground aid" didn't check often. I never went to his school, so I don't know the details. The playground at my school had no such place.

Anyway, once there, a girl would sit on each arm and the rest would stand around, and one by one they would sit on his hips and tickle him mercilessly on his upper body. He suffered this fate often (like weekly), and said sometimes he would spend an entire half-hour recess being tickled with no breaks.

I guess the point is that gang-tickling can be 1 on 1, too, but obviously there's something special about being alone with someone you love. Of course, we didn't care about that on the playground- it's a whole different world.

I wonder if Leslie's husband is a lee, too, but I'm guessing he is.

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back