• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gay tickling experience

Toetickler10

So I went to a college party. No date nothing but a desire to tickle a girl and finally fulfill my fetish. As I was talked into it by friends it was a mixed bag of college kids who were attending. The house was packed. I continued to strike out over and over and became more and more intoxicated. I ended up sitting on the couch at one point in the night beside an obvious guy who was about 18 or 19 and flamboyantly gay. He was young and very boyishly handsome but hid it with dark eye liner black lipstick boots black goth pants and t shirt. We talked about rock n roll and I began wishing I could tickle him.
After awhile many left and went to their rooms and it was only me and him on the couch in the livingroom. Many were asleep on the floor and shushing with each noise we made. I seen my opportunity. I whispered, "guess we gotta be quiet" I gave him a poke in the ribs and he jumped. He looked at me and grinned and whispered, that tickled" he laid back and so did I on each side of the couch. I pulled up his feet and slowly took off his boot. He looked up confused and laid his head back down. I slowly slid off his sock to see his black painted toes that spread.
As I slowly ran a nail up his sole he sat straight up his face in front of mine and whispered, " Oh my God my feet are so ticklish" I said I liked it and danced my fingers across them as he leaned in and giggled. As he did we kissed and I could feel myself getting so aroused.
He laid back and I had both his feet in my face. I pulled off his pants and watched as I tickled each toe and each sole his cock raised higher and higher. He began giggling," oh oh hehehehehee no not the toeshhahahahaha oh oh oh my God that tickles but hehehe dont stoppphahaha"

To be contd

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back