• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Georgia punishes me F/M

genset101

TMF Poster
Several years ago I worked in an office on the east coast with several attractive ladies in my department. There was a few woman and I and the department secretary. I was the unofficial supervisor of the department.I tried to be decent and treat everyone with respect..

One night, I had tickets to a baseball game and was supposed to take a big client. A proposal needed to be typed out and edited and it fell to Georgia. She also had plans for the evening and was quite annoyed she had to break them at the last minute and work. Georgia complained bitterly. I tried to soothe her and tell her she was going to be evaluated shortly and a sizable raise was forthcoming.

That seemed to placate her for the moment. However, she said, "Martin, we have been friendly for several years" I am surprised you would ask me to stay late at the last minute. That is very rude. I had things to do. I had to cancel the babysitter and a date. No matter. I will finish this proposal. But at a mutually convenient time, I will have to punish you. It will involve no pain. I promise. But you will remember it and you will remember me". She also chose
at this time to inform me should would stay in the service of the company three more months as she wanted to return to her family in the south. "Martin, Are those terms acceptable". I laughed and said it was all right. I also told her I could simply as her supervisor, order her to stay. She laughed and said if i did that, she 'would spank my little bottom red". She said. 'just try and order me' you will be in trouble. I couldn't tell if Georgia was kidding or not. I knew she was 5 foot 10 and built very strong. She had beautiful legs a and a very prominent rear end. Her daughter had been the first black woman to be voted Miss Charleston, South Carolina. Supposedly, both mother and daughter were well versed in karate.

Georgia and i had been friends as well as co-workers. I needed this proposal out and I wanted to go see the Yankees in the playoffs. I did not want any problems. I asked nicely to stay and do the proposal. She agreed and again smiled and told me of her one condition. I told Georgia it was fine.

The game was great and the client was happy. We got his business and Georgia did the other proposal in her usual professional way. It was superb. We eventually landed that account. That Friday Georgia came into my little office and asked me what I was doing that night. I remembered. She looked hot. She was in short skirt showing off her fabulous legs. Her breasts were not huge but perfect.I wondered if our relationship was going to take a different turn. "Martin, I decided it will be tonight". She smiled slightly.You indicted you had nothing happening. I am surprised a good looking guy like you does not have a girlfriend." I could feel my cock rising already. I had never looked at Georgia or any of my other lovely co-workers in a sexual way. I knew it would lead to trouble. But Georgia was leaving our employment and was clearly ready to get to know her boss better.

I bought in some Thai food later to Georgia's apartment. We had enjoyed that in the office many times. I had some wine and was tired and sleepy. She told me to lay down on the bed and just rest. I said "Georgia, I just think I am going to go. We can get together another time. She looked down at me and giggled. In the next instant she was on me in a flash pinning both arms to my sides and tickling my ribs. It was unbelievable. The tickling was also quite torturous and I realized why. Georgia was a lovely woman but had big hands. They were strong. She continued the tickling and I struggled to get away. "Martin, this is just a sample of what you are going to get" Donna told me you were ticklish beyond belief". I did not know how Donna knew that but it was quite true. Did she overhear me talking to a girlfriend.? I made a mental note to talk to Donna but for now I was sure in trouble. Georgia continued probing me, looking for weaknesses. She did not have to look hard. She pressed her full weight on me and began a skilled and sadistic tickling of my pits. It was agony. I begged, pleaded and cried. My pride was gone in about three minutes. This woman was very strong, and with the alcohol I had consumed , she could really do what she wanted. Of course, I was also quite excited.

"Well, Martin, this is better than I thought. A few more minutes of this and we can move to another territory. You can keep begging if you want, but I told you a punishment had to be handed out. You can check with Bob Andrews on Monday and compare notes. He also had to be punished." I wondered what Andrews did but for now I had to talk my way out of this. Georgia was laughing and telling me that in her area of the south the woman were able to control their men by tickling them. It was a tradition. Georgia allowed me about 2 minutes of rest. She then told me to get up and strip completely. 'This will end happily, Martin if you cooperate. It will be way more embarrassing and humiliating if I have to strip you. But I will if needed. I stripped Andrews because he would not listen. I was hoping that 'the end happily' would be me having sex with Georgia or getting some release, because I was rock hard and very excited.

I did what Georgia asked. Why not.? I got out of all my clothes and she very quickly and adeptly tied me to her bed. I was spreadeagled and ready for whatever she had in mine. I realized she was no stranger to this and I knew I was in for am interesting experience.

After tying me with silk scarfs, Georgia kept looking at my cock and giggled. "I am going to make that much bigger, Mister" She licked her lips. She bent down and kissed my erect penis. She then did a slow strip tease for me which I completely enjoyed. I looked up at her body. Her stomach was flat, her legs long and hard and her boobs were perfect. I was ready. Eventually I would have her but she put me through a lot more before that would happen.

Georgia went to the ladies room for something and I viewed her incredible ass from behind. She turned and smiled and asked "Do you love my ass." She smiled. I will be right back. Please do not go away" Seems like you are enjoying this. I told you that you would have to be punished. A little teasing will certainly enhance the experience. My cock was very hard. Georgia returned with a big jar of a very gooey substance.' This is a family recipe. All the females applied this to their husbands feet, cock, nipples and whatever to make the parts softer and more sensitive. If I let you come, it will make your orgasm much more intense. I looked crestfallen. She laughed and said., "Follow instructions and you will get to come".

Georgia returned to my pits after applying a liberal amount of the gooey cream. Whatever the hell was in there just made the unbearable sensations worse. 'What the f--k is in that cream", I screamed out. Georgia just giggled and applied a small amount to both my nipples. 'This is going to hurt and tickle". she said softly. Believe me, as I said the other day, you will remember this." She gently nibbled on both my nipples at once. It was the single best and worst sensation I had experienced to that point. The pain was there but then an intense tickling sensation took over. I screamed out. 'Ok, think we have had enough there"' said my sexy tormentor. She applied the cream to my stomach. I was embarrassed it was a little flabby. She blew soft than hard rasberies. Again, I thought I was going to faint. My cock hurting from excitement. Georgia looked at me and then asked if she thought I could stand to have my feet tickled. . "No, please god, you don't understand,I could never stand that cream you are using on my feet. Please let me up"

Georgia let me rest. She looked down and said "I considered stopping , but I want you to have the complete experience, Martin. If I let you come, it will feel so good." '"Please Georgia, I need to come right now."
I was desperate. Georgia put a lot of that cream on her fingers and began rubbing it to the soles of my feet in a circular motion. The tickling sensations were off the chart. Whatever that cream contained, I needed to know.Georgia continued making circular motions with her big fingers, on my soles. The fact that her hands were big made the tickling so much worse. Thankfully, she had no nails, but it was bad enough. After I thought I was going to faint, she gave me a cold glass of water and let me rest.

I was drifting off to sleep but she looked down at my erect cock. 'Now, we come to the final chapter Mr Burns. Do I tickle your little cock until it bursts. Do I not let you come? What do you think? I do not think I will let you enter me. I am not sure." However, she applied that lotion to her hands and slowly and teasingly began rubbing it into my cock. 'Come now, and you will be spanked", said my tormentor. She slowly began the motion to hasten my orgasm. I heaved upward , responding to her gentle tugs. After a couple of minutes, she stopped. She could see my disappointment. Don't worry, I told you it will end well. She straddled me and allowed me to lick her pussy. I did the best I could. She had put the cream there and she tasted delicious. I really was ready to burst. From somewhere, a small feather was produced. She tickled the tip of my cock for a couple of minutes. Then, without a word she laid on top of me and allowed me penetration. "Look up Martin, she whispered. I could see her lovely ass slowly going up and down, getting into the rhythm. The mirror was a great touch. "Georgia, I am going to explode", I screamed out. 'The longer you hold out, the better it will feel, Mr Burns." I tried. I again looked up and saw her ass again slowly rising and falling. I felt her complete control as the scarfs held me into place. I exploded in her. I was just hoping I was not going to have a coronary. She let me rest and told me it was over. I begged her not to move to the south. She laughed and said it was a done deal.

The next three months passed quickly. Georgia and I resumed a completely business relationship. She left and I missed her. About two months later, Donna came into my office, a sexy redhead who was flirtatious and a friend of Georgia's. '"Are you still ticklish, Martin."' She showed me a bottle of the cream . Apparently, Georgia had sent some. I smiled. Working with these woman was getting better and better. Part 2 to come?

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back