• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting your partner to let you tickle them

jimcarey1234

TMF Poster
Right, I'm into tickling feet, not too bothered about anywhere else, just really feet.
But my girlfriend of 2.5 years, hates her feet being touched and tickled, in any way shape or form. I offer to giver a foot massage after a hard day at work and she isn't even remotely interested, I just get told 'not today' almost every time.
I find it a massive turn on to tickle her feet, but when I ever walk past her on the bed and touch her foot, she flinches and pulls her feet away, right out of reach and gives me a look as if to say, don't even try. Which in turn, massively turns me off, the fact that I know she doesn't like it, turns me off also.
Had anyone got any tips of how to persuade he to let me near her feet? I've tried so many times, but with very very little success.
During sex, she lets me touch them, and even suck on them sometimes, but that's getting quite rare now.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Jim

I mean you gotta respect her wishes, since you've been dating. However after how long you've been dating, even if she hates her feet being touched after so long I'd would think she would be okay with you touching them. Try and find a compromise that she would be okay with you touching them. Let her get something out of it. Ask yourself is it a deal breaker? You don't want to take it out on her because she may not be letting you have that sexual release with her feet.

A woman who doesn't like foot massages? Hm...

Oh, sorry I was just perplexed. Indeed, you should respect her boundaries, however at the same time she should be informed that it your desire to indulge this and I'm sure things can be worked around. Sacrifice is part of a relationship; many people will do things they normally don't like to do just to satisfy their partner, provided they know it would satisfy them. Just be prepared to return the favor.

Have you ever told what tickling her feet does for you? I don't think what you're asking is all that crazy. If she hates it perhaps you should find out why. For years my wife thought her feet were ugly but I felt and feel strongly other wise LOL. When I explained to her how much I get a charge from her cute feet she began to relent. I do not constantly tickle her and I make sure her needs are met. Perhaps if you explain to her that you will make sure she is satisfied and if she could find it in her heart to allow you to gently tickle her W/O any form of restraint and she is in control of the duration of each tickle session perhaps she'll come around. You must stress how much of a charge HER feet give you and compliment her on them and every other asset she has.

Just my 2¢. Who knows, if you're honest she may surprise you.

Does she know you are into it? Is she maybe self-conscious about her feet? If it's not that and she really doesn't like it, you should leave it alone.

Sucks for you. And because you've attempted to get to her feet several times she must know somehow. What is her stance about tickling in general? Ever tried tickling at different bodyparts? Were her reactions just as negative? I have dated women who hate their feet being touched or being tickled in general, and that usually never worked out (I mean never more than a few weeks). I know how it feels to like someone, but you're not at the same level with intimately. It sucks, because intimacy is just as important in a relationship.

Have you ever told what tickling her feet does for you? I don't think what you're asking is all that crazy. If she hates it perhaps you should find out why. For years my wife thought her feet were ugly but I felt and feel strongly other wise LOL. When I explained to her how much I get a charge from her cute feet she began to relent. I do not constantly tickle her and I make sure her needs are met. Perhaps if you explain to her that you will make sure she is satisfied and if she could find it in her heart to allow you to gently tickle her W/O any form of restraint and she is in control of the duration of each tickle session perhaps she'll come around. You must stress how much of a charge HER feet give you and compliment her on them and every other asset she has.

Just my 2¢. Who knows, if you're honest she may surprise you.

Best answer I've seen to anything in a long time.

She knows I have a foot fetish.
I've explained before that I love tickling feet, and she was just like, ow, right.

She knows I have a foot fetish.
I've explained before that I love tickling feet, and she was just like, ow, right.

Sorry to say, but that doesn't sound very promising. I'm surprised that this issue is going on for over two years already!

Bit of progress. Massaged her feet tonight with moisturiser, she said it wasn't too bad!
Nice bonus!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back