• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls-Are you more ticklish on your arches, or on your toes?

Girls -What part of your foot are you more ticklish on?

• Arches-flat part of the foot

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Toes-underneath or inbetween the toes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No difference as to ticklishness-very ticklish all over the foot

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Again this question is for the TMF girls. Do you find that you are more ticklish on your arches, or flat part of your foot, underneath or between your toes, or that there is no difference, and you are just about equally ticklish all over your foot?

Mitch

I would say no difference. My feet are extremely ticklish all over. Between my toes is a very bad spot though like with instruments. Its horrible, but I dunno a tie possibly?

I had to go with both Mitch, but I used to think my toes were immune, until I had my first pedicure and met with a couple of wild crazies from TMF...:D

XOXO

steph said:
I had to go with both Mitch, but I used to think my toes were immune, until I had my first pedicure and met with a couple of wild crazies from TMF...:D

XOXO

And the scary part Steph....you haven't even been tickled by one of us crazy TMF "wild eyed" southern boys yet :D

Hi Mitch. I have to admit that feet are ticklish all over, especially after a nice pedicure. Yet, I must say, after my ler has driven me to hysterical insanity working on my soles, then he begins working on my toes and it is lights out! I guess it depends upon the tickler, but if my guy is precise and very patient, a duck feather between my sensitive toes will drive me to the point of no return. :tickle:

Hi Mitch. I have to admit that my feet are ticklish all over, especially after a nice pedicure. Yet, I must say, after my ler has driven me to hysterical insanity working on my soles, then he begins working on my toes and it is lights out! I guess it depends upon the tickler, but if my guy is precise and very patient, a duck feather between my sensitive toes will drive me to the point of no return. :tickle:

Thank you for the response, 2ticklishsoles. It sounds like your feet and toes are nice and ticklish. That is music to the ears of a foot tickler like myself! LOL!

Mitch

EEK!

:xpeepsofa

Now where oh where did I put those running shoes? :D

XOXO

KoocheeKoo said:
And the scary part Steph....you haven't even been tickled by one of us crazy TMF "wild eyed" southern boys yet

Mitchell said:
Thank you for the response, 2ticklishsoles. It sounds like your feet and toes are nice and ticklish. That is music to the ears of a foot tickler like myself! LOL!

Mitch

Here here Mitch. < Taking notes for future reference: Steph, Ashley, Etc....:devil:

Go for it fitness! Take those notes! This way, if we ever meet any of these girls at a gathering and get a chance to tickle them, we will know exactly where to tickle them.

Mitch

LOL!

SUCH naughty boys...:p

XOXO

Mitchell said:
Go for it fitness! Take those notes! This way, if we ever meet any of these girls at a gathering and get a chance to tickle them, we will know exactly where to tickle them.

Mitch

Most Ticklish Part Of Your Feet

I would have to say the balls of my feet, between the toes and the arches :blaugh:

Crazee, please check your PM's. I left you a message in your PM box. Thanks.

Mitch

No lol, lets not take any special notes on these toes :) They aren't ticklish anymore hehe

Crazee, please check your PM's again. I left you another message in there. Thanks.

Mitch

PrincessAshley said:
No lol, lets not take any special notes on these toes :) They aren't ticklish anymore hehe
My guess is they aren't ticklish any less either Princess.
<getting quill pen with feather on the end out>

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back