• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls, how do you really feel about light tickles to your feet?

My Ler/Lover will own me if he know's just the right touch to use on my feet.I'll do anything so he'll continue!!! He can tease me with tickling light touches for hours and I'm in heaven. Pure erotic pleasure. Oh, yes please!

Light tickles on my feet are my favourite. I laugh and squeal and writhe but if the tickling stops I get sad and am like, moooooore please! :p

That may be the quote of the night in my opinion! I personally love this form of tickle-caressing! Its a fun way to spend an evening

Yes, light tickling on my feet is wonderful, and watching a guy become aroused as he tickles my feet is wonderful. Its wonderful...

Lea

Amazing. It's the biggest turn-on I've experienced, but at the same time really relaxing. In a way it makes me feel like I'm melting. I can feel my entire body just letting go, unwinding and opening up.
=====================================================

wow- interesting

I have had sooooo many positive experiences with light, sensual tickles on bare feet. I applaud this Thread!

Light tickling is just as bad as intense tickling hahahaha my feet would be in trouble either way! Ill have to wear socks and shoes or somethin lol.

No shoes for you Pinky :)
And I love the poster (Best Band Ever)

Light tickles on my feet are fantastic :D. I probably could take them standing on my head hahaha. Ok....maybe not. I do find them to be rather therapeutic. Hardcore foot tickling is great at times too, but for me at times it can cause too much stimulation on the bottom of the foot.....then the next thing you know, someone has gotten their teeth kicked out lol. This hasn't happened, but it could by accident of course lol.

Light tickling on my feet can sometimes/mostly be torturous, it depends how it's done. It's still really fun and also a big tease :p

It's great to see this many ladies find this a welcome form of play :)

It can be just simple fun or a prelude to something more intense. Either way, it's one of my favorite ways to tease!

I agree with guy. As someone who loves tickling women feet It is great to know that there are some many women out there that enjoy/love it.

Being tickled gently and slowly is just as bad as fast paced tickling. It's more tormenting for sure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back