• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls only-How Ticklish are your feet?

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
I Am a ler and love tickling. I love tickling feet the best. They can be nylon clad they can be bare. It doesn't matter but I am very curious to know truthfully of all the sweet women here at TMF who has ticklish feet and just how ticklish are they? You can go from almost no degree of ticklishness to insane off the scale ticklish.

pghtickleguy

Extremely Ticklish

My feet are extremely ticklish. My toes curl when I even think about someone tickling them.

My feet are also deathly ticklish. I can't think of anything worse than having my feet tickle tortured.

On a scale of 1-10 prolly a 9.5, but other places on body will get better reactions, but my feet and toes are pretty bad

SMILES

alright...::note to self, tickle sinner:

My feet are extremely ticklish ,a 9.5 if the tickler tickles my feet through my socks :),Off the ticklish scale when completely barefoot :eek: :D For your information also,I do have references upon request ;)

my size 10 feet are probably a seven or eight in ticklishness. My tummy and armpits get a ten or above, especially if done simultaneously.

My feet are EXTREMELY ticklish! Definetly off the chart. I'm really ticklish all over but my feet are the worst!

Ladies thanks for all the replies but there have to be even more females with ticklish feet. Please all reply.

Will I do, pgh?
Scale? What scale? there is no scale that can mesure the ticklishness of my feet! Turns me to instant jelly every single time! Especially if a big, soft feather is being used! "Shiver" Ooooooh! Chills!

lol I think I'm with Tiffany on this one. (Except the feather part...never experienced that so can't say) But as far as ticklishness goes...OFF THE CHARTS! Especially under the toes!

My toes are my absolute most ticklish spot of all my most ticklish spots...lol.

Having my toes held back and tickled underneath them...wiggling a finger in between...spreading them apart and tickling the sides with tongue and feathers....even the poor toe pads...lol...my entire sole is painfully ticklish though....the ball of my foot, my arches, my heels...I think the implement that makes my adrenaline pump overtime the most is a battery operated toothbrush....better have me tied down for that one...lol...as a matter of fact, the rest of my 2000 parts are not so far off from this ridiculous level of ticklishness...annoying eh?......lol

A friend of my mine once brought her very own electric toothbrush to a tickle session for me to tickle her with. She's right, it works!

Thanks for your response Ticklemmmeeeeee. It would be much fun having a tickle session with you. I totally love feet!!!!!!!!!!!

my feet are maybe a 9.5.........but they havent been tickled in ages..im at a loss to remember (sob) lol:confused:
no they are pretty bad.....i jumped out of my skin the other week cos my housemate pulled a magazine i was stood on from underneath my feet...i nearly fell over lol:angel:

electric toothbrushes! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you for all the responses ladies. Sugarmouse anytime you would like to see how ticklish your feet are let me know.

No way to measure it....

Honestly on a scale of 1-10 I would say 20! I have been brought to tears and hyperventilation many times from feet tickling! Not to say that I don't enjoy it. Electric toothbrushes and feathers are the wrost though!

thanks cs217903 I would love to get those ticklish feet of yours. Where at in Ohio are you from?

I'd say I'm roughly an 8 UNTIL you get to my ribs (9.5) and feet (10+). Those are my danger spots. My two tickle gal pals LOVE to tie me, and double team me on those places, the little minxes. So, when I get my hands on their feet, I pay them back big time!

Thanks ladies for all the responses. It's great to know that so many of you have such ticklish feet. I just wish I could get to test things myself.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back