• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Give MTP Jeff the last word until The Last Word can be said again!!

RobAce

Verified
That's right!!

In a twisted, deranged, act due to bubble gum withdrawl, MTP Jeff gave himself the last word and closed the thread for "The Last Word".

SO......

Give Jeff the last word, until he lets us have ours BACK!!

MTP Jeff's Last word was:

Nom

Rob

That's right!!

In a twisted, deranged, act due to bubble gum withdrawl, MTP Jeff gave himself the last word and closed the thread for "The Last Word".

SO......

Give Jeff the last word, until he lets us have ours BACK!!

MTP Jeff's Last word was:

Nom

Rob

Technically, Jeff didn't get the last word. He used his moderation, double secret, combination triple lock to give himself the last word.
He can't get the last word on his own without his secret-combination moderation lock. He kinda ruined the point of the thread. So take your last word, Jeff, and enjoy it.

Technically, Jeff didn't get the last word. He used his moderation, double secret, combination triple lock to give himself the last word.
He can't get the last word on his own without his secret-combination moderation lock. He kinda ruined the point of the thread. So take your last word, Jeff, and enjoy it.

I undid it at your request.

But that said, hari actually got the last word before that by editing my post locking the thread, the devious bastard.

I undid it at your request.

But that said, hari actually got the last word before that by editing my post locking the thread, the devious bastard.

I saw that! Hahaha Hari, the game is still on!

YEAH!!!!

I'd like to thank the academy, a warped sense of humor and of course MTP Jeff's special brand of bubble gum for making our fearless leader happy again!!!!

bologna.jpg

All is well in the world again....all is well.

Rob

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back