• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

good news-wifes pics reposted

ke228

I have good news for all who missed my lovely wifes bare soles the first time around. I now have them posted on a better site for you to see. Thanks to ann for the help. I would really appreciate any comments on these, I have more to post if you all like them, please let me know. My beautifull wife would also like to know who would do what with her bare feet if she were tied and at your mercy. Thanks. here is the url: http://www.boomspeed.com/ke228/

I think I would tickle scribble her soles with an ink pen!
Wait a minute...where have I heard that? Oh.:cool2:

Baby Oil.....Enough said..lol
Your a lucky man brother..Take care of those feet...
oh and don,t forget the rest of her also..:cool2:

hmmm

i would start by sucking and nibbling on her toes, then i would use my nails to trace each line on her soles. next would be a plastic hair brush or a new shoe polish brush to attack those feet. top it off with a round from a sonic toothbrush and a long foot massage.

All of the above

Since you guys took all of my ideas I would do all of the above,oh and i would run a length of string between her tootsies very slowly.
nuff said!:evilha:

your wife's feet

:devil:
As stated before i would certenly like to see more pictures of your wife's feet and possible of you tickling them.
And as for what would i do, i would tickle them with my tounge in between her toes, your one lucky guy KE!!!!.
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I second that...

You are indeed a lucky dude. Your lady is a cutie, and her feet just look like silk.
For me, after I used the pen, nails, toothbrush and tongue, I think I'd try one of those "little hand" plastic backscratchers and some baby oil.
Spotman C

I would put her in a Supergirl costume and tickle her feet until she told me where the son of Jor-El is BTW does she paint her toenails? Red is my favorite color

info

thanks general a nice idea and yes she paints them red, seems to be the only color she does like. hey spotman thank you for your comments, I am indeed lucky.

Great pice, Lucky guy

Great pics. You're very lucky to have a wife with such lovely and ticklish feet. Especially since she likes being tickled!

A suggetion - beg, borrow or steal a camera tripod. Set your camera on it, set the timer and then tickle her! The timer will probably go off in 6 - 10 sec, so she should be in the throes of ticklish laughter by then. If she won't show her face, then invest in a eyemas ( feathered type are common in variety stores ). I'm sure I speak for all us ticklers when I say we'd love to see her tickled.

Keep up the good work!

Wonderful pics!

Thanks to both you and your lovely wife for those pics. You are indeed a lucky man. Since she is interested in hearing what we would like to do to those sexy, ticklish feet here goes...
First I'd make her nice and comfortable on the bed, laying face down with her ankles propped up with pillows and feet sticking just out past the end of the bed. Using soft rope, I'd tie her ankles together and then secure the free end to the bedframe, immobilizing those tender feet fully but comfortably. Then I'd start with just one finger on each sole, slowly exploring that ticklish, soft skin, searching out the spots that cause the best reactions. Soon other fingers would join in, revisiting those spots and working them with more intensity, but moving constantly so that no spot would desensitize. Pausing my ticklish exploration of those soles for a bit, I'd pick up two stiff bristled paintbrushes and begin applying baby oil to those captive feet, starting at the heels and working my way to those sexy toes. Once I reach them, the brushes would linger there, swirling and stroking all across and between them, tickling the soft spaces underneath and between....

Hope you both enjoyed that thought and drop me a line if you'd like to hear more :D .

JB

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back