• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goodbye, 2010

What will 2011 be?

• Another year of zombies. groan.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • The year of pirates! Go Johnny Depp.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • The year of british humor. Go Limey frogs. (Don't ask, please. xD )

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • The year of the year before judgment day, or some such. Very ominous.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PurpleStyle

3rd Level Red Feather
Year of the ramblin' gamblin' zombies! AMIRITE? If you didn't make a tv show/video game about gambling in las vegas, zombies, or both, then you were clearly behind on the times. Oh how I will miss you, 2010, we had some good times when you weren't being a drunken whore.

So, I ask you, good citizens of the TickleTheater - what will 2011 be?

Full of electronic's and stuff we do not need...well except the 3DS...I may need that...curse my status.

I would say 2011 will be a time for change...atleast for me.

A Year for Timepieces (1998) I went from zero to watch-fixing hero after a quick hop, skip, and jump from Arkansas to Texas. Jamie Champlin and La Violetta star and John Hughes directs with Judge Reinhold and Jason Alexander.

The Year when The UK Classic Comedy, from the 1950s/80s, rises up with Japan's Classic Showa Era of Kamen Rider & other Tokusatsu, from the 1970s & 80s, to join forces and break modern American Tween cartoon shows & music apart like a ming vase!

I'm coming for you Kick Buttowski/Twat Buttfuckski & a Kind of Magic/Buttrape & Fanboy & Chum Chum/Fanwank & Tosser-Tosser! :pissed

*Glares @ the likes of Justin Peephole & Miley Siren & the like*

Last edited:
Doesn't look like it'll be a year for people mellowing out...

Eh, I'm not excited. So far the century's been a huge disappointment as far as I'm concerned. 2011, 11th verse, same as the first.

WOW! I was pleasantly surprised at the Brit humor results! That's what I voted because my very awesome nephew gave me the complete Monty Python's Flying Circus TV series on disc.

2010 might very possibly have been the best year of my life. I have trepidation about this new year that's coming up in alittle less than an hour. My goal is to hold on to the job and try to save some $'s back. I tried and failed at that in 2010, but the adventures were epic, and worth every misspent penny.
I wanna try and get outside more on my days/nights off than I have tended to in the past.

Honestly, I've got it pretty good, and if things simply continue apace, I couldn't complain.

I feel the same way, my friend. I didn't have to eat a single crunchy chick to get by, either.

I feel the same way, my friend. I didn't have to eat a single crunchy chick to get by, either.

May neither of us ever be faced with devouring a single crunchy chick again, Purple S.!

(Actually, I have no earthly idea what a crunchy chick IS. Undoubtedly no match for the grilled sirloin I slobbered over earlier today. I'm imagining some hard dogfoodlike nuggets in a box.)

It's a baby chick. Feathers and all! You can't get into the Temple of Shadows unless you eat 5 of them in front of the doorman. :D

It's a baby chick. Feathers and all! You can't get into the Temple of Shadows unless you eat 5 of them in front of the doorman. :D

WTF? If you think I'm about to join some crazy-assed secret tickling cult just because it's the new year, you've better think again, Missy!

But okay, let's say you DID eat some crunchy chicks for the doorman - what's the secret prize inside the Temple?

Do I get to choose what I drink while gorging on the crunchy chicks?

Already, the new year is fraught with questions, but I'm okay with that.

And here I thought it was something involving a white dreadlocked patchouli-scented college girl...

As much as life sucks right now? I picked the bottom one. To think, I used to be an idealist...

I thought "frogs" was more commonly used when referring to the French(?).

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back