• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got A New Copy of BAP

sbourne

Realtickling.com/FemFeet made good on their promise to send me a new copy of the tape to correct the bad audio sync. They were somewhat defensive about the whole matter but they did follow through and I said I would report on their follow up so I have done my part.

As for the movie itself, I am now in a better position to review it. So here goes. It is not nearly as good as Ticklish Merchandise (but then again few tapes are!) and it is not as bad as others I have seen. I would rate it in the middle.

They have started showing more skin on the models which I like. The first two here are in bra and panties. The usual ratio of one girl with fake tits and another with real tits stays pretty much true here. All the girls are pretty.

On the ticklish scale I would rate Amanda a 6, Elke a 7 and of course Sara Lee as a 9.5. Too bad there isn't more of Sara Lee in the film.

Amanda and Elke are both poor ticklers. I prefer girl/girl so the best tickler would have been someone like Pris.

All in all not a bad tape.

Sevice Industry...

Always go to the source for satisfaction mate! Glad it all worked out, but not real surprised....TC knows how to conduct business... Q

Well I sure am glad this forum is here because I think it helps keep the video companies honest. Thanks to all who make it happen.

RT/FF were honest before this Forum existed. Some videos are good, some are great, and some are outstanding, just like any production entity, but they have always maintained a professional approach to the work and to customer satisfaction.

Raul

I agree with Raul. TC is definitely a class act. I even got BAP for FREE as part of the Famous Fund refund they were doing. I have always been happy with both TC and MTP. Last Christmas I ordered a vid from Footparadise and never even got it at all. I sent them e-mail and they never replied. :sowrong: .

I did eventually order from FP again, but only because of the followup vid to The Contest. I did receive Ms. Ticklish USA, but they still owe me a tape.

I have been purchasing videos from TC since they first started. I had only a couple of minor glitches over the past couple of years and they were fantastic in resolving any issue quickly and very satifactory. They go out of their way to be customer sensitive.

In the beginning I was somewhat leary of sending money off to a group that was new and unknown but their above board handling of all my orders and any issues have placed them at the top of the list for quality people to deal with.

They listen and review comments made here or directly and always seem to share their honest thoughts on feedback without becoming defensive. TIB and kathy --keep up the great work.

jetski

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back