• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got her good...hopefully more to come

bballboy1234

So I have been talking to this girl for a few months now. We met while on vacation and happened to be from the same area so have continued to talk. Finally the other night she agreed to come over for a little to watch some TV. When she arrived I made the typical statement that if shed like to remover her shoes she is welcome to and to my enjoymet she did revealing her cute black athletic socks. Of course at this point all I can think about is how to get those off as well but I decided to let it roll.

So as the nigt progressed she would periodically tease me and I would return the jabs with "oh is that so," followed by some quick tickles on her socked feet. Like I said these were athletic socks so they had a little padding in the arch but if I hit the spots around the toes and between the padding I would some giggling followed by "No haha not my feet hehehe," or "Ok ok hahaha I take it back you win."

At this point I have to get these socks off and explore. Finally she teased my pretty bad (calling me a baby because im younger,) and I said "Thats it," and grabbed both feet and held them away from her off the couch. I quickly peeled the first sock off half way revealing her heel and slowly ran my finger from side to side as she struggled to break free and giggles. "You sure look like you could use a foot rub," I said to which she replied 'No way!" At this point it was to late for her and I peeled the sock off her right foot the rest of the way revealing her silky smooth arch and some pretty dark red painted toes. I quickly began my assult on her rigt foot as a burst of laughter came out. "No hahah pleeehehese not the feet," she managed to say. After about 20 seconds she broke her rigt foot free but the left one was now in its place. I quickly removed the other sock, stretched out her leg, and swung both of my legs around her knee locking it in place. I took a few moment to admire the beauty that was in front of me and said "Now you're really gonna get it." I went to work on my new victim with both hands by spider tickling from top to bottom hitting every part of that arch. "Haha why are hahaha you so meheheheannn hehehehe." " Im way too ticklish on my feeheheheeeet hehehehe." I began to hit the toes and arch all at the same time as she errupted in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE HAHAHAH SO HAHAHAHA GONNA GET IT HAHAHA.

Finally I let go and she quickly retracted her foot and searched for her socks. As she reached for the one I quickly gave her a squeeze on her sides and she let out on final burst of laughter!

Hopefully more to come! :)

Last edited:
Awesome story. Don't you just love it when you can tickle them like that AND they threaten to get back at you?

Nice work sir. Hopefully the relationship and tickling continue to flourish.

Great story, and it sounds like you have struck gold there haha!

I look forward to the next installment :D lol

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back