• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great black Friday

pribyljr

TMF Regular
The store was a buzz with people and it was very crowded. Who knew this would be my lucky day in more ways than one. I had hit a drought if you will. Unless you count a playful encounter with a cousin.

I was standing in line waiting it felt like forever. Ahead of me it turns out was a very attractive redhead. She stood shifting weight from leg to leg and then stretched her right leg behind her til her heel rested on her butt. It would have been no big deal except she had a tan nylon clad foot and no shoe on.

I took my bank card and slid it across her foot. Its reaction was cute. It twitched and flexed. It went down and. A few seconds later the opposite foot found itself stretched by her butt. So I did it again this time instead of the card I used my fingers. Her foot was soft and slightly moist. Thismust have been more sensitive as she begin to wiggle her body and covered her resting foot with her hand brushing it.

I then noticed something really intresting. Her shoes remained off and she was going from flat to tip toes. So I pretended to tie my hightops and when she went up on her toes gave both soles a quick tickle focusing on where I guessed her spot was...The ball and arches.

I could hear a gasp and soft tehe. She didn't look but had covered her foot with the other. I stood up and we moved forward. A minute seemed to take longer than it was. The line moved and she didn't. I heard a soft voice

"Not gonna make me move? I guess your satisified with feet tickling but trust me my ribs and sides work incredibly well."

I replied almost stunned "I...ahhh...wasn't sure you'd want me to or want the attention."

She laughed as we walked up in line. "Believe me if I didn't want to be tickled you know it. I am a softee when it comes to feet pampering. I can have it done all day...as long as I am without water or drinks. "

I was amazed at her confession "Wow your too good to be true."

She smiled "Names Kelly. Meet me at the food court when your done. By the pizza place ok."

Like I need to be told twice.

great story

I am a huge fan of these "chance" tickles. I'm glad to see it worked out...In some cases I've received a scowl (and maybe rightfully so, but my tickles were not nearly as bold as yours).
Just trying to get a good picture of this...So she was in line in just her tan nylons when this was going on??? And the first couple of tickles occurred when she was stretching her thigh (quad)?

How did things go at the food court? We've had fairly mild temps in the midwest and I see your from Wisc, so i'm glad the opportunity presented itself.

Pips

Wow, a great encounter. :xpulcy:
Tell us what happened when you met her at the food court, too. :D

You lucky SOB!!!! LOL

Is she one of us?? Let us know what happened

DJ Tickler

EXCELLENT! You have no idea I was in similar situations and didn't do it! Glad it worked out! So enquirery minds want to know. What happened at the food court?

To answer the first question. She was wearing those crock clogs.

The food court was intresting. She got there first and was standing in line. I walked up behind her and gave her one of those little tickle pokeson her very vulnerable sides and she did the cutest squeek. She then playfully slipped her shoes off and on and teased me. She'd occasionally kick me or do something to get attention. We got our food and found a table in a corner.

She sat and suprise me with what happened next. She set her feet up no shoes on the chair next to me and smiled "They are tired is it ok?"

I said "sure" I took my finger and teasingly ran it up and down her soles.

She tensed her feet and tried to ignore it "Having fun....."she was beginning to fidgit and her feet began twitching and wiggling.

I said "This is torture huh?" I took an extra soda straw and used it to scratch her feet.

"Wh....y is it supohohhohose to." She was oviously losing control.

I waited and started a conversation with her about life. When she was totally into the conversation I reached down and began to playfully itch her feet under her toes. Wow it was like electric shock.

She giggled and laughed. "Ahh nohohohoho faahahahair." she didn't hide or move her feet. Then she took her legs down and we talked. a few minutes later her right foot was back with a tiny star drawn on it. She smiled and whispered "tickle the star and lets see how much I can resist it. Don't give stop unless I need CPR."

I did. She fidgited and closed her eyes. It looked like she was relaxing and let out a deep breath. Her nylon clad foot twitched, wiggled and kicked. About a minute into it she bit her lip. I could tell she was about to break. So I used my whole hand on the star. She grabbed the table and dug in her nails. She tried to cheat by kicking her free leg. I grabbed it and began to attack both feet in the same spot.

She died laughing and I stopped. She smiled and panted out the word "thanks"

We then walked to her car hugged and exchanged numbers and email.

I will restate...YOU LUCKY SOB!!!!!!!!!:bump:

Life has a funny way of doing these things to you. Please tell me you hooked up with her. If it was me I would have gone home with her right then and there LOL.

So what happened next???

DJ Tickler

Well, damn... I gotta try that when I go out next year.

Did it ever occur to anybody that maybe some people don't want to be tickled against their will? Or maybe that tickling a person that you don't know at all is technically assault if they perceive it wrong?

Did it ever occur to anybody that maybe some people don't want to be tickled against their will? Or maybe that tickling a person that you don't know at all is technically assault if they perceive it wrong?

Thats why id never attempt it with anyone i dont know.

Its funny 20 years ago we never worried about sexual assault or assault. It was harmless fun. Until I feel some morons decided to turn it into stripping or cutting off clothes and doing stupid forced things.

If its fun and playful there is rarely a problem. I would say I had one out of over 100+ encounters go bad.

Its all timing and innocence.

In todays worldd it maybe different. I have given up trying or even looking for a ticklee. Not sure what I would do given the chance as the whole legal thing has turned me off.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back