• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~Great Moments in Tickling Cinema~

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
{A thread I hope to add to on at least a weekly basis, if possible. Just scenes from tapes and discs I have amassed in over a decade of collecting. Things I like on one level or other. You may not. That's fine, too. These are not shills or endorsements for any companies, and finding the features is strictly up to you}

This week's gem comes to us from a rope bondage meastro named Dominick Wolf. If you think you might like women in lingerie tightly bound, heavily gagged, and relentlessly foot-tickled, he's your go-to man. In his DVD Dominick Wolf-11 Tickle Trauma, he puts a number of gals into heavy bondage and then really makes them squirm.

There's two scenes in this thing that are worthy of inclusion in this, oh, so hallowed list (*cough). Today, I want to spotlight miss Sadie Bell's tickling session:

There's a contrived little plot about him hiring her for a photo-tickling-shoot for a special client, and how she has to make it through the whole 15 minute ordeal to collect. It's done remarkably well for something of this nature(homeshot/no budget). She's this statuesque blonde knockout, he places her into a wonderfully incapacitating tie while in bra and hosiery, then gags her mouth in what had to have been a painfully wide-open, near choking position with three hankerchiefs inside, about 6 strips of duct-tape, with surgical tape around her head about another six times to seal the deal.

Then, he just gets merciless on those feet(and the rest of her) while she screams ineffectually behind wads of material. In all, over 6 unbelievably mean tickling minutes where this girl (who could be a member of the Swedish Bikini Team) is reduced to this immobile ball of spastic, chimp-noise-making jello.

:paw: :yellowsta :paw:

Attachments

• Dominick_&_Sadie_1.JPG
    Dominick_&_Sadie_1.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,509
  • Dominick_&_Sadie_2.JPG
    Dominick_&_Sadie_2.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,210
yum! i dont like how she is that bound but i love the foot-tickling action.

yum! i dont like how she is that bound but i love the foot-tickling action.
It's definitely a great scene for lovers of hosed foot-tickling. Poor Sadie is totally incapacitated. It's certainly geared for the extreme restaint fans(like me). Actually, I feel a tad guilty, as I would HATE to be in her situation, but LOVED watching her ticklish suffering. :redface: She is so helpless, that after he's done tickling her for that solid 6-to-8 minutes, there follows another few minutes of her left like that on the bed, and she can't do any more than sit there, struggling ineffectually. No chance of rolling over or ANYTHING!

In the video Tickle Punishment, from Tickle Hell(KJK 2002), there's a nice sequence with a beauty named "Demi Morgan" tied-prone on a raised futon cushion topless, with black pantyhose and thong the extent of her apparel.
It's my favorite of the scenes in the video overall, though it just barely squeaks in on this list of my overall favorite tickling video moments.
If her feet had been more ticklish(and tightly restrained), it would be pure gold for me. Still, it's a fine watch, as the fella who looks like the actor Pat Morita tickles Demi(ostensibly for not cooking something for a guest he's invited over. Naturally, the guest is the other guy that shows up in nearly every Tickle Hell production, and they both wind up tickling her). While her feet aren't too terribly ticklish, she responds wonderfully to hip/sides/armpit tickling, and it's a delight to watch her shimmy around, attempting to avoid those torso tickles.
Some grabs from the roughly 10 minute session below:

Attachments

• Demi_Morgan_1.JPG
    Demi_Morgan_1.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Demi_Morgan_2.JPG
    Demi_Morgan_2.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 496
  • Demi_Morgan_3.JPG
    Demi_Morgan_3.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 739
  • Demi_Morgan_4.JPG
    Demi_Morgan_4.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 703
Marry me.
Or let's just club together on a regular basis.

:evil: I take it you like the nylons-on foot-tickling, too, Kalamos? It's funny, really. I don't consider myself a hosiery freak, and yet the first two random choices for video moments happen to be ones with nylons on.
I chock it up to leftover ambient lust for the recent Meka bed-tied pics that she and Papi were nice enough to share over in the Gallery section of the place. :paw:

Next up, it's some scenes with this volumptuous woman in a leopard-print bikini at the mercy of the legendary Tickler-In-Black of TC-Realtickling fame. These screengrabs came from his short-lived series of DVDs featuring moments from his many clips. The Collection Volume 6, to be exact.
Now, the thing about Realtickling's stuff is, damned near all of their ouvre can be considered for this list of favorite moments. There's a reason they are in the lead in the polls for best producer, y'know!
I chose this one because, well, I have a "thing" for leopard-print bikini's, okay? Seriously, watching this beauty get tickled, I feel like the moment in the old Grinch Who Stole Christmas cartoon, where his heart keeps growing and growing `til it appears it might explode. Talk about warm fuzzies. I would KILL be Tickler-in-Black! She is, of course, total ticklish toast in his nimble fingers, and every second is sheer joy to behold.

Some grabs from this 7-or-so minute clip below:

Attachments

• Leopard_1.JPG
    Leopard_1.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 843
  • Leopard_2.JPG
    Leopard_2.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 520
  • Leopard_3.JPG
    Leopard_3.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 503
Next up:

A truly beloved and cherished scene on an otherwise unremarkable FM Concepts tape called Shrieks of the Tickled:

It's a quicky, but for afew solid minutes, a slim, toned little hottie named Kelly Wells is sent into wriggling, contorted hysterics by a guy that appears alot in these FMC vids. For me, it's the stuff dreams are made of. :love: :tired:

Attachments

• Shrieks1.JPG
    Shrieks1.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 447
  • Shrieks2.JPG
    Shrieks2.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 307
  • Shrieks3.JPG
    Shrieks3.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 443
  • Shrieks4.JPG
    Shrieks4.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 361
  • Shrieks5.JPG
    Shrieks5.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 374
Tonight's beloved video scenery comes to us from the always fun Magic Touch Productions. Surely one of three personal favorites from MTPJeff, Angelica's First Time is sheer delight throughout. For one, she's a total knockout. For two, she's bound in a coupla different prone spread-eagles, which is wonderful for me. Three, she's seems both ticklish, and to enjoy being tickled. While I tried for stills from the video that wouldn't be too blurry, you really need to see the whole video(or clips) to appreciate it, as she shimmy's and wiggles around delightfully!

Attachments

• AFT1.JPG
    AFT1.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 130
  • AFT2.JPG
    AFT2.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 214
  • AFT3.JPG
    AFT3.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 141
  • AFT4.JPG
    AFT4.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 252
  • AFT5.JPG
    AFT5.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 232
I couldn't tell you. Sorry. I don't do clips. Sort of a throwback when it comes to the technology. If it were easily possible to convert clips to clean video prints capable of being seen on my TV instead of my monitor, I'd probably collect them*. As mentioned at the onset, this thread's just a homage to scenes from the many tapes and discs I've amassed. Finding the scenes, either via clip or on disc, is solely up to you. :sad:

*Currently, the tech is there, but it's made seemingly difficult by all the different formats and whatnot. Behind the scenes, the media giants are even now carving out their niches for when TV and the Net become essentially one. Maybe then I'll bother with clips, but only becuase they'll have left me with little choice in the matter.

The following attachments are all scenes from the deliriously yummy Best of Tickling: 2002, from Shadowplay Images(not to be confused with Shadowlane the spanking enthusiast or Shadowplayers, another bondage enterprise). Pardon the somewhat washed out screengrabs.

Depending on one's proclivities, Shadowplay's videos can seem tangential, as the tickling can take alittle while to get to. In all the scenes of various ladies in bondage, we sit through the actual tying and gagging(in most cases), and then minutes of her squirming around in the restraints, and then finally, some tickling. Personally, I kind of dig the way he goes about things. You really get a feel for just how helpless a situation he puts his models into, and then when he does tickle them, they are usually so tightly bound, all they can do is, as the saying goes, "Grin and bear it!".

In this particular spot, he has one of his best models(her name escapes me at the moment) totally immobile in a cross-legged sitting pose on the floor. She has wads of gauze in her mouth and then layers of tape over that. There's many minutes of the camera just panning over her from various angles, and then, he finally gets around to tickling her. And she can't do a damn thing but sit there looking pretty and laugh hysterically through the gag. He gets her on the feet, thighs, hips, back, neck, underarms, and at times, all of the above, in rapid-fire pokes that leave her in hysterics. It's another of those clips that I LOVE to watch, but would HATE to experience myself!

Attachments

• PDVD_001.JPG
    PDVD_001.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 217
  • PDVD_002.JPG
    PDVD_002.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 241
  • PDVD_003.JPG
    PDVD_003.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 199
  • PDVD_005.JPG
    PDVD_005.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 223
  • PDVD_008.JPG
    PDVD_008.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Next blast from the past comes to us by way of the California Star line. Say what you will, but there was a certain charm to some of their videos. Well, I don't know that "charm" is the apt word...

Anyway, in The Happy Woodcutter, from way back in 1991, we find two women camping in the woods. One goes back for supplies, and the other, a delightful Asian named Jasmine Lee, is set upon by a burly, hairy oaf in overalls and a big white hood.

He ties her in a variety of poses, and most of the runtime is(thankfully) taken up with tickling her, outside, in the sunshine, which is always rare and always nice.

There's an almost scary vibe to the guy, with the outlandish outfit, and this goofy, faux Norweigan accent, like the Swedish chef from the Muppets Show.

The following fuzzy stills(sorry!) are from three different scenes. He first has her in a hogtie, then, straddling her while her wrists and ankles are still bound, and finally, atop her with her bound ankle-to-wrist.

All are classic, fantastic tickle scenes. I suspect that she's faking it abit in some, but it's the moments when he really gets under her skin(so to speak), when the feigned "oh, no! no, stop!"-mantra ends, and you can tell she's really aggravated/irritated, that are pure gold.

I love how he employs a blade of grass to pester her at one point. When he wiggles it in her face and her ear, she flips. He employs the same tactic with some leaves on a branch at another point :paw:

Attachments

• Happy#1.JPG
    Happy#1.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Happy#2.JPG
    Happy#2.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 196
  • Happy#3.JPG
    Happy#3.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 231
  • Happy#4.JPG
    Happy#4.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Happy#5.JPG
    Happy#5.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 221
In Paradise Vision's Rope Master, we are treated to several wonderful segments with ropework by a large fellow who is, as the title might imply, quite handy with the bondage ropework. It's hard to pick a favorite, as they are all quite delightful, but the one that stands out for me might well be the hogtie sequence with an adorable blonde named Shawnee.

It's a skillful hogtie indeed, and the poor captive doesn't really have any room for movement besides squirming in place there on the carpet. In other words, quite perfect in every respect. He gets her pretty much everywhere, and she seems particularly ticklish on her feet and her underarms. Once he discovers her weakness on the later, he repeatedly returns to torment her there, leading to sheer viewing delight!

Attachments

• Shawnee#1.JPG
    Shawnee#1.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Shawnee#2.JPG
    Shawnee#2.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 201
  • Shawnee#3.JPG
    Shawnee#3.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Shawnee#4.JPG
    Shawnee#4.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Shawnee#5.JPG
    Shawnee#5.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 174
Tickle Punishment from Tickle Hell(KJK 2002)

After reading this review I purchased said clip from FM Concepts who have now got a lot of digitally remastered clips available for download. It is a hot clip, hot girl and good tickling. Great butt too, I love that thong.

After reading this review I purchased said clip from FM Concepts who have now got a lot of digitally remastered clips available for download. It is a hot clip, hot girl and good tickling. Great butt too, I love that thong.

Cool! Glad the thread was of some use to someone! I feel bad about not continuing it as i had intended, but I'm currently holding down a fulltime job and a tough program of studies, and I barely have any time to even visit here anymore like I'd like to.

Great Moments Nice Photos Thanks Very Much

Last edited:
Thanks, Magnata! If I can catch a break in the work/school beatdown, I'll try to add some more favorite scenes from the hundreds of tapes and discs laying around the nest. :happy:

great moments tickling

i have 2 moments tickling : epísode the TEENGAGE MUTANTS NINJA TURTLES; GREAT BOLDINI , CASE OF HOT KIMONO AND ONE ZACH AND CAITLIN TICKLED SOLES AND FEET FOR DON TURTELLI AND OTHER ANIME JAPANESE DRAGON QUEST FLY WITH DAI TORTURE AND TICKLED ONE GIRL WITH MONSTER EARTH.

Please do you know if there are any videos with asina Jasmine lee? Expept the happy woodcutter. She is my favorite ticklee.. I love how ticklish she is and her reactions.. Please if you know...

The following attachments are all scenes from the deliriously yummy Best of Tickling: 2002, from Shadowplay Images(not to be confused with Shadowlane the spanking enthusiast or Shadowplayers, another bondage enterprise). Pardon the somewhat washed out screengrabs.

Depending on one's proclivities, Shadowplay's videos can seem tangential, as the tickling can take alittle while to get to. In all the scenes of various ladies in bondage, we sit through the actual tying and gagging(in most cases), and then minutes of her squirming around in the restraints, and then finally, some tickling. Personally, I kind of dig the way he goes about things. You really get a feel for just how helpless a situation he puts his models into, and then when he does tickle them, they are usually so tightly bound, all they can do is, as the saying goes, "Grin and bear it!".

In this particular spot, he has one of his best models(her name escapes me at the moment) totally immobile in a cross-legged sitting pose on the floor. She has wads of gauze in her mouth and then layers of tape over that. There's many minutes of the camera just panning over her from various angles, and then, he finally gets around to tickling her. And she can't do a damn thing but sit there looking pretty and laugh hysterically through the gag. He gets her on the feet, thighs, hips, back, neck, underarms, and at times, all of the above, in rapid-fire pokes that leave her in hysterics. It's another of those clips that I LOVE to watch, but would HATE to experience myself!

This is brilliant, I'd not seen that before.

This is brilliant, I'd not seen that before.

I seriously, highly, dearly recommend his tickling videos. The only drawbacks being the already noted long stretches of tying and binding and struggling before actually seeing any tickling.

Please do you know if there are any videos with asina Jasmine lee? Expept the happy woodcutter. She is my favorite ticklee.. I love how ticklish she is and her reactions.. Please if you know...

I'm afraid I have no idea, although I too would be interested in finding out if she's in moar. You might google the California Star line and see what comes up. Last I checked, many of their videos were still available. The big drawback was cost. That, and they oftentimes feature some lame-o tickling. Unfortunately, The Happy Woodcutter was the exception to the rule with Cal-Star.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back