• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great video!!!

Another example of how an honest homemade vid is hotter than any staged commercial crap. This lady is obviously older and plumper than your average commercial tickle-model, but she's also obviously ticklish and she knows just exactly the right things to say during the tickling to get any 'ler hard.

Good find!

this couple are great sharers of their love of tickling

they have posted a few vidclips on a yahoo website and now have this vid to share as well; you are right wendypeter this kind of tickling is so much better than the commercial types

Agreed!

I love this couple and her reactions are priceless!!! WOuld love to see more from them/her! :woot:

Thanks for the post! :bouncybou

I rarely make negative posts about clips (everyone has their own taste), but after 3 straight positive posts I gotta say that I didn't like this clip in any sense of the word.

I thought it was a great clip. Good, honest foot tickling on a woman that was obviously ticklish. It's refreshing to see homemade stuff from time to time.

she has a great laugh....

Foottklcrzy3369 said:
I thought it was a great clip. Good, honest foot tickling on a woman that was obviously ticklish. It's refreshing to see homemade stuff from time to time.

This couple had some videos on you tube, but I don't know if they are still available.

I really like her laugh....hope they make more........

I love their clips.Great laugh & feet.Also love seeing mature woman tickled> :woot: She's in her 50's..bless her ticklish heart

romedy06 said:
I love their clips.Great laugh & feet.Also love seeing mature woman tickled> :woot: She's in her 50's..bless her ticklish heart
I totally love seeing the mature gals being tickled silly.We need to see more of that.Where are there more clips of them,or others.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAH...............I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK.................AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............DON'T TICKLE MY BARE FEET..........PLEASE...........AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Man, that was outstanding!!!!!! I agree with the one who said these are better then those custom made clips. She had nice, somewhat plumpish, feet, and the pedicure made them look hot! If you notice, he takes off her toering on her right foot toward the end. On a scale of 1-10, I would say the ticklishness of her feet are a 14.5! Outstanding clip!!

Here is the second part to that clip! In this one, you see the bottom of her soles. Enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6376205803164441304&q=foot+tickling&hl=en

Last edited:
There is another of her here on TMF...

Search for "Brushing up on tickling," and that's her. I can e-mail the clip of her to anyone who can post it.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with these two people.

She has a good laugh I will admit. The woman in question is fifty something, her husband is around forty something.

Real Tickling Is Always Best

That video was awesome.It was real.A woman's ticklishness like that is a gift, and I think true tickle lovers appreciate it.Nothing against the companies that cash in our collective fetishism, but the non commercialized, REAL women.Are really where it's at for me.That's just how I feel.Give me a 50ish, plump woman like THAT ANY DAY!

the true "beauty" is in her laughter.....

roman digits said:
That video was awesome.It was real.A woman's ticklishness like that is a gift, and I think true tickle lovers appreciate it.Nothing against the companies that cash in our collective fetishism, but the non commercialized, REAL women.Are really where it's at for me.That's just how I feel.Give me a 50ish, plump woman like THAT ANY DAY!

there is a tickle clip company called "polodolatria productions", (I think that is the correct name) which focuses more on the ticklishness and the laugh of the ladies rather than their looks. Not saying that the ladies
there are ugly, but the focus is on finding really ticklish ladies, even if they are not amazingly beautiful.

they probably don't sell as many clips as the companies that hires the "hotties", but they have average ladies that are amazingly ticklish, and their "beauty" is in their amazing laughter....so there is a market for these really ticklish ladies....

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE Polodolatria Production Site?

Thanks for the tip.Now the trick is to find the site.Again, I love women like that.It's reality.I am not saying the models are all faking, but fellas- back me up-what's really more hot?A sincere, ticklish woman, or a model who IS faking it?
Thanks

The woman who really is ticklish is much more hot that a fake any day.

Wow! When you're right , MnE0306 ... you're absolutely right! This is one outstanding clip & I enjoyed it immensely! Pretty feet & amazing reactions & laughter. I LOVED it! Thanks for posting!

The user went by the name of "Tickletoes" on YouTube before they yanked all of the clips for content.

I agree, good clip. It seems as though it's not always entirely about what's happening as much as how it's happening--and resultantly, what's being said rather than who's saying it.

Definitely not boring for one who prefers simply to witness true, hysterical torment as opposed to participating... :devil2:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Absolutely fantastic clip! I loved this woman's reactions since I saw it on YouTube. She still goes by the name Tickletoes, and for those who have not yet found them, there are six (6) videos on Google. Just click onto "From User" to list them all.

It is obvious that she is not faking the laughter. I love that panicked cackling she hits sometimes when the guy is working on a particular spot a little longer than she can take.

I also noticed that her Safeword seems to be "I have tickle feet." When she says that at the end of a couple of the vids, the tickling stops.

I hope they continue to post more. :happyfloa

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back