• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gripped Chimp, Cheshire Cat, and Kahoshiden

critterlord

TMF Master
This is a tribute to Gripped Chimp, Cheshire Cat, and Kahoshiden, three great artists. If I have, in any way, defiled your art, please let me know. I tried to do my best. Also, for those who love upperbody tickling, I have finally included some armpit tickles.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/critterlord/lst?.dir=/My+Artwork&.view=l

Critterlord invited a few friends over to his realm, and he of course asked that they bring a date.

You keep outdoing yourself. Good work. I'm impressed with how quickly you've improved.

- Damien

It's about time the terrible trio put up an appearance. Thanks for the picture. Your best yet! Seems Selis is gaining a good amount of fans right now. But I can't blame anyone for that! ;)

you all say hes great, good, ok but i think totally differant

let me tell you critterlord your not ok, your not good, your not great but my friend you are

EXCELANT

Thanks for the warm praise. I hope I continue to met your expectations. However, I am still nervously waiting Kahoshiden and Cheshire's opinions.

It really is amazing how quickly you're progressing. You're really quite a talented artist, now that you're practicing it.

Impressive. Most impressive.

:-D

Grooooooovy man....nicely done. Wow monkey boy....Selis really is your most popular character...

PS: Terrible Trio? LOL!

Last edited:
I agree with everyone

Very nice work. I think the cute cgi characters are great.

ah crap....

I just heared that I had a tribute made for me. Thanks it's cool.

I understand that you had other things on your mind. *cough*Collarbone*cough*great update*cough*

Glad you liked it. Who told you, or did you just see it?

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back