• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guaranteed All Time greatest intensity

Leoram44

My wife and I have been together for 8 years. My tickle fetish is deep and abiding. I was lucky enough to marry the most ticklish woman in the world. I know her so well that she no longer lets me tie her because she knows what will happen. But for enough security (money) financially, if enough posters pledge to pay for it, I can get her to let me make one truly awful video. Respond please for all our benefit. Btw, she's hotter than bacon grease

So you expect strangers on a fetish forum to pay you money to record your wife(who we don't even know exists, let alone whether or not she's really ticklish, or hotter than "bacon grease")being tickled? And all based on the word of some anonymous TMF poster w/a total of one post?
Next thing you know, you'll be telling me you're a representative for the Nigerian Royal Family, and you can make me a millionaire for just a "small" downpayment. Damn, where's my wallet?!

And these days, it doesn't cost that much to record, edit, and post a tickling video. I mean we're not talking about a Spieberg project. So "security" shouldn't be necessary.

Last edited:
So you expect strangers on a fetish forum to pay you money to record your wife(who we don't even know exists, let alone whether or not she's really ticklish, or hotter than "bacon grease")being tickled? And all based on the word of some anonymous TMF poster w/a total of one post?
Next thing you know, you'll be telling me you're a representative for the Nigerian Royal Family, and you can make me a millionaire for just a "small" downpayment. Damn, where's my wallet?!

And these days, it doesn't cost that much to record, edit, and post a tickling video. I mean we're not talking about a Spieberg project. So "security" shouldn't be necessary.

I agree Magic, some people here love to write any bullshit to allure attention. People should display maturity here.

I'm actually serious. Forgive me for lurking all these years without posting. Perhaps you can give me advise about how I should actually go about this....?

Heck, if all the TMF'rs want to pledge cash to me... I'll make a full blown tickle torture movie with 'A' list actresses and CGI effects. Fuck, I'll even throw in Darth Vader in a light-sabre duel with Sadista.

Heck, if all the TMF'rs want to pledge cash to me... I'll make a full blown tickle torture movie with 'A' list actresses and CGI effects. Fuck, I'll even throw in Darth Vader in a light-sabre duel with Sadista.

Now THAT'S a project I can support!

Sorry Leoram44, I think the reaction is mostly because you're so new here. Try posting some true stories about tickling your wife and maybe a few photos. Chat with some people, get known in the community a bit, then people will be much more trusting and open to this.

Let's not be too hard on this guy. He just doesn't know any better. Hey, Leoram44, I'm happy for you that you've married a hot ticklish woman that will tolerate your tickling. Way to go!

Having nothing in your profile doesn't do you much good either. Let people know you a little better. And maybe if you set up a video camera and just tickled her a little bit untied so people know what you're talking about with her being "the most ticklish girl in the world", before you go all out, they can get an idea of what you're talking about and generate the interest you're looking for. :shrug:

I'm actually serious. Forgive me for lurking all these years without posting. Perhaps you can give me advise about how I should actually go about this....?

Bro, I don't have a problem w/your lurking. Almost every poster on here lurked for weeks, months, or years before introducing themselves.
But consider your request. How would you react if a complete stranger emailed, texted, or sent you a message on facebook asking you for money? I'm betting you wouldn't be whipping out your credit card.
And again we haven't even seen a picture of this incredibly hot and ticklish wife of yours(although a picture wouldn't really prove anything since it could be a picture of a woman you've never even met).

And again I bring up my point that taping and posting a tickling video these days is not really expensive. Some of the studios on the forum sell their product in part to cover the cost of hiring models.
Believe me beautiful tickle models especially in places like LA, NYC, Miami, and Vegas don't come cheap. But you're talking about tickling your wife which shouldn't cost any money.
Plus the video companies on the TMF have also provided free clips on hot tickling action, so they've proven they can deliver a quality product, while we haven't seen any clips, or even pictures from you. You can't ask for money without letting the client at least take a peak at the product. That would be kind of like buying a car sight unseen.

Now if you need help technically filming and posting a tickle video online, that's different. There might be some people on the forum willing to give advice and there's definitely hundreds of websites, online schools, instructional videos, linkedin, facebook, forums, etc. where you can learn how to do this. It's not that difficult.

And congratulations on staying married to a hot ticklish woman for eight years. Based on that alone you're way ahead of roughly 75% of the guys on this forum(including myself).

Let's not be too hard on this guy. He just doesn't know any better. Hey, Leoram44, I'm happy for you that you've married a hot ticklish woman that will tolerate your tickling. Way to go!

Why doesn't he know any better? What is he 10 years old? It's common sense that nobody's going take you seriously if you solicit strangers for money online.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back