• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guilttrip's "Flight Attendants Tickle Torture", Nylon Tickling, F/F

guilttrip

I want to thank each of you personally for supporting my store Nylon Tickling. It means quite a bit to have you as a friend and customer. It helps me to hear your comments and suggestions, so feel free to speak yor mind.
Heres a new clip that I hope you enjoy.
It stars Sandra(testarossa), from the clip "tickle frigid". As you can imagine, I would invite her to be in any clip she would like to take part in. Her reactions are honest and really a joy to watch. She brought along a new friend, Katherine who had never been tied and tickled before. When Katherine's part was finished being filmed, she was wiping tears from her eyes and her chair was covered in sweat. All of these great reactions are because of the lady tickler ES. She has a wonderful way of putting these flight attendants through their paces.
If you like, you can pick this up at my shop located here
https://store.payloadz.com/results/Results.aspx?keywords=nylon+tickling

Visit the Youtube Nylon Tickling Channel here for a preview
http://www.youtube.com/user/NylonTickling

Dont miss it folks, it a good one.

your pal,
guilt

Last edited:
Thanks Guilt its always been my fantasy to get a hold of a ticklish flight attendant and tickle her nyloned or bare feet. Its been a fantasy of mine for a long time that I have never been able to accomplish. If any ladies reading this are a flight attendant and ticklish hit me up send me a pm or e-mail me. I want to tickle you most definitely.

Hi there !
Just bought your new clip featuring the red head in this flightattendend scenario, and it is wonderfull !! (only missing a pov of her nyloned soles)
Please keep her for this library stoy in a laid back - tied to a chair - feet up in the air -position !!! (where she can´t move so much)
greetings and many thanks for the clip !!

I like your clips "tons" Guilt, but wish you would do some clips with topless women.

Guilt,

Those two are a FRANCHISE unto themselves. Get them under contract and start printing money. Actual ticklishness and teasing at that level is ridiculously rare out there, despite how much more content we have these days.

I do agree with a prior assessment that their feet - especially that wiggly redhead - need better restraint - something that will give a more effective POV. Apart from that, congratulations.

You have some high class problems now - topping that laugh from the redhead is going to be nearly impossible.

...Mael

Last edited:
I bought this clip as soon as I saw it in your store...

I only have four words to describe it: Clip of the Year...

You've found something that is crucial for F/F clips...Great ticklees and a great tickler and - just my opinion - no M intervention.

Great work

Bought the first clip. Will probably buy this new one.
They are indeed the best tickler/ticklee team this boy has seen in a long time! If you can keep it going with these two you may have the greatest series of clips ever.

my lord! like everyone else said, that red head is best lee ive seen in AGES (her friend looks just as good!).

my only beef that ruins it in my opinion, is the loud mouth goofy 'ler. ruins it completely for me. hope you do something different with her in future!

Best clip EVER!

Guilt, my God this clip is so entertaining and fun. I bought it the other day and I have watched it several times. It has it all; ticklish ladies, nylons, and a very good tickler! The only suggestion when you make another video with these three (and you will RIGHT!?) is that you have the tickler focus more on the feet and maybe restrain them better. That notwithstanding I have to say that this is the best clip EVER! Loved it. More please!

Great stuff, Guilt! I'd like to see how well that lady tickler does in a revenge clip. MUAHAHAHA!

Thanks again Folks,
I appreciate all your comments. I'm glad you like this thing. I can't stop watching it myself.

All the best to each of you.
guilttrip

Really, really, really TERRIFIC Guilt. The ler is simply one of the best and the models have some of the best reactions I have seen in a long time. Thanks a lot for this clip!

Guilt, will you please get your fingers on that girl's feet. I want to hear her REALLY sing.

Thanks Gents,
I hope to do another shoot with these ladies soon.

Your nylon go to guy,
guilt

Here's an idea - suppose you got an old airline seat and place the flight attendant in handcuffs behind her back on it with the seatbelt to hold her - then bring in a set of footstocks for her ankles - and she would be completely helpless. If you set it in an aircraft hangar, hello!

Hey Pen,
Good idea with the seat prop. I'll have to look around on eBay for one.
Take it easy,
guilt

I think so, too - what a fabulously helpless predicament that would be - perhaps she is walking through the hangar being snotty to the mechanics - she then finds herself put on an aircraft seat, hands secured behind her and the seat belt holding her - hehehe - that idea came to me years ago as I was walking through an airline hangar and saw the spare seats on pallets along the wall - they were there to replace seats that required repairs on the aircraft being serviced. Who knows - perhaps they put her there with her ankles in stocks only to leave her there for the night - and then the guard dog comes along.

Looks like I'll have another shoot with the redhead next week. I think it's my time to give her the once over.
Guilt

You have the most beautiful women in your clips sir! and I loveeeeee nylons!

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back