• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guy from Portugal

nenezinho

Verified
And here is the promissed thread to all my new family (snailshell, you got it so right at brunch, we are a family).

I will write more latter but so far i can tell you I had a safe return home. 2 generally quite flights, some bump here and there, specially above england. I did manage to sleep almost all the time over the atlantic.

One thing i wish to say is i picked the phones to see what they had on the lufthansa radio and they had this collection of movie themes...i want to tell you...do not listen the last movie theme from gladiator when coming back from NEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it sure is a great music to remember all the good moments for those who know it.

I promisse I will write more later. Sorry if i did many mistakes in my last posts but i´m just in a real rush.

See you Pokey and Kered, I´m specially sorry i couldn´t say goodbye to you guys, but we will be in touch now.

Watch out tomorrow

See you all!!!!

Coming back from Nest is something like coming from a diferent world. And you know what? Real world just sucks!!!! (thats for you Dvnc)

Anyone who would like to see some pictures from Portugal feel free to PM me, I promissed this to several friends at Nest and I´d like to extend it to everyone.

See you later

By the way, this post is just to say i arrived safely, my true post will come later so you might wish to hold back a day before we really go at it :)

Good to hear you made it home safe. I have some things to send you so get in touch with me at your own convienience. I can't wait to hear your impressions of last weekend.

Very glad you have made it back. I am also sorry we didn't get to say farewell, but, because of all this technology stuff, we don't have to. We certainly enjoyed the weekend and I am really glad that I got to meet and get to know you. We will be in touch!!!

It was a real pleasure to meet you, and chat outside the club in the smoking area. I'm glad you came and had a good time.

Hello there , my new friend for Portugal:) Great to hear your home now and heading home for me was difficult as well , I would feel strong one minute,then soon after my reflections of the weekend would sift into my mind and I would get emotional again.
Hun, please do send me pictures and PM me pictures of your homeland ,we discussed this and I am waiting patiently. Hugs:0

It was great meeting you Nenezinho! Our little detour from the airport to the hotel with kered was quite enjoyable.:D

R.S.

Glad to see you arrived back in Portugal safely. It was a pleasure to have met you. looking forward to your future posts.

J.

Boy, that NEST must be really something! :)
Glad to hear you got here safely Nenezinho!
I too hope to get a chance to one day meet all these fine people... :wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back