• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

half way thru the baseball season means.....

naveltkltr1350

2nd Level Orange Feather
.....that football is on the way.

Who is everyones favorite team(s) college, pro or both..

college...my OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
PRO... MY 'Phins of MIAMI...GO DOLPHINS!!!

teams to watch out for this year....Philly and THE PATS AGAIN!!( what an off season they have both had. The Pats had probably the best offseason.. i know they got Corey Dillon, and they drafted someone good too. ill remember it in a bit. they just signed a good back up for tom brady today too. kurt kittner..former qb of the fighting illini of illinois..got a couple BIG TEN-ERS in the line up

Team(s)?

NY only has one team playing in the state...the Buffalo Bills. When you play in Jersey, you stay in Jersey.

Q

My favorite teams are, in this order
The Jets
The Giants
The Patriots
The Cowboys
and last but not least The Vikings

And I realy couldn't care less about collage football

q"that will be a 5 yard penalty"ball

Since Toronto has never had an NFL team (though we should :sowrong: ), I've always been partial to the Buffalo Bills. Buffalo's pretty close, and I've been down for a few games over the years.... all I can say is, those tail gate parties are AMAZING!!! :D

leaf...that.."theres always next year" quote..thats like the Cleveland Motto for all the sports teams around here. anyone from ohio can say that they definately hear it during the summer for the indians and the fall for the Browns..and we may get lucky one year with the Cavs.

Yep, I feel your pain man :( The Leafs haven't won the Stanley Cup (although they've come close in recent years) since 1967!! :eek: The Blue Jays winning the world series in 92 and 93 was awesome, but if the Leafs were ever to win the Cup, this city would literally explode, LOL :veryhappy:

q-ball said:
My favorite teams are, in this order
The Jets
The Giants
The Patriots
The Cowboys
and last but not least The Vikings

How can you be a Jets and Patriots fan? Don't they hate eachother?
:rolleyes: :p :cool:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back