• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halfling Harem Slave

Sablesword

TMF Master
Sometimes it seems that I'll never get a tickle-drawing done. In the meantime here's a bit of barefoot bondage, and the sales patter that goes with it:

"Now here is an exotic from the Northwestern Lands. No, Excellent Sir, she is not an elf; she is a 'halfling.' Halflings are sturdier than elves - or humans for that matter - and much less inclined to waste away. I prefer to think of her as 'compact' rather than 'small' Excellent Sir. She is quite energetic. And look at those breasts! Mature, and yet still perky. She's also a wonderful cook. Can you not imagine it, Excellent Sir? Having her clean your clothes, and cook you a most scrumptious feast, and then provide you with a thousand pleasures afterwards? Actually, Excellent Sir, she does eat as much as would a human woman. You see, I am an honest slave dealer; I do not try to deceive my customers. But I would point out, Excellent Sir, that you would get as much work - and pleasure - from her as from a human woman. Or more. Did I mention that she is quite energetic? No risk of wasting away here! And I am sure she will turn out to be quite affectionate toward you, most Excellent Sir. The halflings do have a reputation as being an energetic and affectionate folk. The gag? Oh yes, my third cousin Em makes those strips. They are much more convenient than tied wadding, and just as effective in silencing a female. Try to say something my dear... You see? Entirely effective, and very convenient to both apply and remove. I can provide you with a supply if you choose to buy this beauty, and my third cousin Em will be glad to sell you more, for a quite reasonable price. I believe my own prices are quite reasonable as well. I will not brag that they are the lowest in the Great City, but I do strive to give value for money. Would you care to examine her more closely, Excellent Sir? Please, take all the time you need. I do believe that you would be quite pleased with her, Excellent Sir, but I would not wish you to feel rushed into buying someone unsuitable."

(Let me put in a plug here for DragonDiD over at DeviantArt, where I got the main stockphoto used as a reference for this drawing.)

Attachments

• Halfling_Harem_Slave.jpg
    Halfling_Harem_Slave.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 319
I'm sold on everything but the hairy feet XD
Nicely rendered piece though, you should consider stepping up to the "tickling plate" sometime-- you certainly look like you have some quality positions down; now to put them to good use...>=)

You have furry kitties in your sig, and you're quibbling over hairy feet?! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

ah, touche. Don't let the kitties fool you, I'm no furry :p

Hairy feet with leather-tough soles, cannot be good. Ah well, we can focus on other parts than just feet, or tickling for that matter. ;)

Last edited:
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back