• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hands down best??

g-ster1

TMF Poster
I am looking for a really, really, REALLY good clip to purchase.

What would you say is the best clip you have ever seen? And why? (Ticklishness of the model, hotness of the model, scenario, etc?)

I really get into scenarios when they are good and the models are extremely ticklish (I also love tickle talk!!)

Just looking for some really good suggestions on clips, or even models, who people really love...and why exactly that is?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

I only like clips without scenarios. The ones that are just "Thrown in and laughter begins." My favorite is TA's Damsel in Distress though.

I may be biased, but I'd have to say that "Barbie vs. Natasha" (from my store) is a damn good clip.

I met Barbie when I was working in Philadelphia, and I asked her if she knew anyone she could refer me to. Turned out she knew someone; an absolutely awesome gal named Natasha. Nat and Barbie were great friends but hadn't actually seen one another in years, so I decided that I had to get the two of them together for a video.

Over the next week, I got the loopy idea to structure the shoot like a boxing/MMA match, 'cept with foot tickling. I had each of them dress up in fighters' costumes (Natasha wore a tae kwon do gi, Barbie karate pants and a tank top), then had them trash-talk one another like pro-wrestlers before going at it. Three rounds of foot tickling, one with Natasha doing the tickling, then Barbie getting her revenge, and finally tying the two of them together and making them go until one safeworded... and then the loser had to give the winner a foot massage. (I tried to make it foot worship, but Nat quipped "sorry, I like her, but not that much.")

Add in some "title card" graphics, cheesy bell-ringing sfx, and post-fight interviews... plus some of the best on-screen chemistry between two models I've ever seen (and yes, loads of trash/tickle talk... which I usually hate with a passion but found hilarious), and you've got yourself a winner. I enjoyed shooting it, and the girls had the time of their lives. We tried to do a "rematch" before I left but Natasha got corralled at work and had to cancel.

The full version's kinda beefy at 26 minutes, but Rounds One and Two are available as standalone clips. Round Three is totally worth the purchase price, though. I won't ruin the surprise, but when one of 'em finally safeworded, it. was. awesome.

My personal fav is Tickling Paradise "Childhood Tickling Stories." There is no scenario, just pretty ticklish feet and back and forth tickle talk between the lee and ler for the whole 18min clip

Real Tickling had a video with a model named Rachel. She did numerous videos and was ridiculously ticklish. I even read somewhere on here that she was a kindergarden teacher in real life. There was one video of her on a rack. Her hands were in restraints abover her head while lying on her back, she was blindfolded and her bare feet were locked in stocks at the end of the rack. Kristen Lea tickled her almost insane. Amazing! The video was titled TC5007. I'm afraid I would have tickled her to death given the chance.

Real Tickling had a video with a model named Rachel. She did numerous videos and was ridiculously ticklish. I even read somewhere on here that she was a kindergarden teacher in real life. There was one video of her on a rack. Her hands were in restraints abover her head while lying on her back, she was blindfolded and her bare feet were locked in stocks at the end of the rack. Kristen Lea tickled her almost insane. Amazing! The video was titled TC5007. I'm afraid I would have tickled her to death given the chance.

Yep, and Seriously Ticklish by Silvercherry.

Not a planned scenario. However, if you want to see one of the hottest and most ticklish ticklers that loves to dish it out but hates it when it's her turn to take it, I recommend "The gift". Sexy, naked, spread eagle, and double teamed also help make this an excellent video.

thegift2-300x168.jpg

Brynn from "Stuck in the Stocks" is my all time favorite clip. It's a foot tickling clip that has ger feet clamped in and toes tied back for easy unlimited access to her feet and toes. Her reactions are the best I've ever seen in any clip, and I'm more of an upper body fan. There is a little tickle talk but not much. The tickling is the star in this clip and the ticklee is slowly tickled out of her mind. Awesome clip!!!

My favorite model is Britney brooks and her videos in tied to be tickled and also the ticklish belly dancer of frenchtickling is a good clip with stunning model

Great video! The original full-length version was called "Dungeon of Happiness" & it is awesome! I have most of the clips from it (TC 5004, 5007, etc). Sadly, none of it is in the store anymore.

Wish it were around, so some of youse can enjoy it!

Lily in spy interrogation Tickling paradise. Great model with cute feet great reactions. Old school tickling paradise is all about tickling scenario go check them out. In this one she's being tickled about the where bouts of her father.

Yep, that one's still available in the Real Tickling store on C4S (#601). An oldie but a goodie.

Have you made your selection of the 1 video to purchase?
The recommendation of "The Gift", seems to have revived the 2011 thread of "The Gift".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back