• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hang ten productions is closed but?

dj_daddy_69

i know hang ten productions is closed and i'm sorry but since they would not allow pics and clips of foot tickling to be shown here when they were open, and they are now closed what would be the harm so post away my friends esp. clips of summer getting here size 13's tickled pls.

I've seen some hangten stuff on emule, dunno if its legal stuff though

dj_daddy, or do you have "Sommer's and Crystal's footplay" (xmass... "This can melt any winter snow... they're on the bed

Some One Post Hang Ten Stuff! What Will They Do About It?

I wouldn't think so.

They still own the copyright to their videos and pictures, and if they don't want us to post their stuff on here, then we can't.

Well...that's my opinion anyway, not sure what the mods say. (I could be speaking utter BS for all I know! XD)

They still own the copyright, as the Boberman noted. They asked that their material not be posted and, even if they are now closed, we have to respect that. Someone still owns the copyright on their media, even if that copyright is not currently being exercised.

But I think they have a deadline of 50 years, so someone get a time machine. Mine's in the shop!

I say post the stuff if you have it. Then if someone from that company comes here and wants it gone. THEN we get rid of it......

So it isn't. Should've checked I should've. If it isn't on the list (And no parent company is on the list), one should be able to post their material (Although you may wish to refrain from pay-to-view material.).

I was just informed that Hang Ten Productions underwent a name change to FootTime.com, a producer that is on the no post list. As such, their material cannot be posted.

"foottime.com" huh............?

Looks like that is a non existant web site.

It is parked at GoDaddy, something that leads me to believe the owner still exists and either has plans for the website or is in a holding pattern. If the owner no longer had control of the domain it would have either expired completely or would have been turned into a spam/squatter site. So long as it is even on life-support, it is unwise to allow posting of material from them. They requested it not be posted and we are obligated to follow that request.

Yeah, Hangten became foottime, which then merged with footcuties.com - I think they recycled some of the older HangTen stuff there recently.

I've sent an e-mail to the people who own FootCuties asking if they still have any of the videos of Christine and also if they'd be willing to post them OR revoke the copyright on them if they don't wish to use them anymore.

If they revoke the copyright (or if they don't even have the videos anymore) I guess we'd be free to post them?

If they revoke the copyright (or if they don't even have the videos anymore) I guess we'd be free to post them?
If they revoke their copyright (placing them in the public domain) or give permission to repost, then we would be free to post them here :)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back